by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#9654 - 03/04/20 04:42 PM This Site
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

I came over here from Max after many fits and starts since 1999. Came here three to five years ago. What I love about this site is the respect and genuine interactions. I shouldn’t write this but... what the hell. This site is therapy for me. It let’s me vent and share my experiences. Hopefully sharing in a helpful way.

The negative is versus Max, this site needs more contributors. The change to make this look like Max has been wonderful. While I was a member of Max I tried to actively get those members to come on over here. Not that many have. Maybe they like anarchy or are reluctant to change. It puzzles me.

Has anyone here tried outreach to good top Max contributors? This should be the site! And I thank all of you for all your interactions. It makes me feel... less alone.

#9655 - 03/04/20 05:14 PM Re: This Site [Re: junglebeast]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Originally Posted By junglebeast

The negative is versus Max, this site needs more contributors.

I peruse both sites, and to me it seems like this site has more traffic. It seems like The Hang just has an occasional post about old men eating poo.

Quote:

Has anyone here tried outreach to good top Max contributors?

When you get past a certain age you start seeing familiar surrounding vanish, and it is deeply unsettling. Maxfisch.com is a familiar surrounding. So, even though I don't use it that much, I like that is still there. I can understand why some people would rather stay there despite some truly negative posts not being removed out of neglect.

#9656 - 03/04/20 06:53 PM Re: This Site [Re: junglebeast]
future pet Offline
Artisan

They're both pretty quiet, which makes interaction sparse. Interaction is what drives interest.

#9659 - 03/05/20 07:20 AM Re: This Site [Re: junglebeast]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Loc: NJ, USA
I think one the main reason why the boards do as well these days is because oh other social media. With the likes of fet life and Twitter people use those a lot to interact with others. Look how many Dommes have their own board here and hardly anyone in them. When Max boards were in it prime there really was no other place to talk S&M except maybe AOL chat which got old fast.

#9660 - 03/05/20 08:24 AM Re: This Site [Re: junglebeast]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

I love this site, even when we disagree there is civility! Max has become nothing but a snake pit. The absentee owners don't run the site, but one or two Dommes do! There is an in "clique" on the Hang that never get bashed. These "high and mighty" Dommes will allow vicious predatory members to verbally assault Dommes, and do nothing about it! The moderators on Max have god like authority. I have seen posts removed that displeased the "true" owners. If those post can be removed, why can't damaging gossip and straight out lies from "1st post" sock-puppets? I shouldn't have to name names, ten minutes on the Hang and you'll know who I'm discussing!

I call for a boycott of the Hang!

#9661 - 03/05/20 08:58 AM Re: This Site [Re: junglebeast]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I pretty much agree with everything that's been said in this thread. Unfortunately forums are a dying medium. No offense, but I bet the average age on here or MF is over 50. And that's factoring in the few super young Dommes that post here, like MRW and DommeLynx.

Topics are what drive interest and participation so I give everyone a challenge: ask a question or post an opinion once a week. I will respond and I am sure others will too. When no one starts conversations, people get bored.

Thanks for starting this conversation, junglepet. I will start a new topic next week after my big weekend event.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#9662 - 03/05/20 08:59 AM Re: This Site [Re: Soapy]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Originally Posted By Soapy
It seems like The Hang just has an occasional post about old men eating poo.

OMG, soapy! I spewed my morning coffee.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#9664 - 03/05/20 09:08 AM Re: This Site [Re: junglebeast]
DominaAdmin Online   content
The Buzz Admin
Regular

Loc: LA
Thank you for your encouraging words. We have contacted several top posting members of Max Fisch the Hang. We invited them to join us at the Buzz, some did, others did not. We believe cross posting would be good step. If you know a Mistress who posts on the Hang encourage Her to post news & travel on the Buzz.

The lack of moderation on a discussion board having the potential to destroy careers, and damage personal lives, is irresponsible at best, and libelous at worst.

Perhaps Alan Bennett was discussing a similar situation when he said: “We started off trying to set up a small anarchist community, but people wouldn't obey the rules.”

Domina.ms Admin

#9673 - 03/05/20 07:40 PM Re: This Site [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

+ 1

#9677 - 03/06/20 01:08 PM Re: This Site [Re: junglebeast]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By junglebeast
The negative is versus Max, this site needs more contributors. The change to make this look like Max has been wonderful.

At least the contributors we have here are people you want to talk to! There may be fewer contributors but there are also better, more respectful discussions. I'm all about quality over quantity.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
325 registered (Moth to a Flame, Michelle Lacy, furfan, Dominions, DominaAdmin, Eastbabyhuey, Cheyenne, Ma$oboy, HellionCobRoller, Boucheron, The Thomas, NYC Mistress Devi, langerr, Soapy, nysubjack, TheDriver, kefxb24, middleboy992, WestAugust, Mistress An Li, MayaMidnight, CelesteTaylor, Stern Miss Lea, Bruce88, Curiouser, callybionic, EvedLeNashim, Domina M, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, Chuck123, artiemus1, tosser, international, Chi61, denali, MsRoseWoods, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, cbtlover, Ms_Gia_Peccato, DommeLynx, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, Mistress Tissa, midlet, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, T-bone, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33854 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Lady Bellatrix