04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#962 - 02/05/16 08:48 PM how some guys get into "trouble" or is t differet?
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

Over a maxfisch, there was started several years ago a thread on the topic of whether or not forced bi was actually forced or not and what that might mean. Among the posts, ST posted about several things he had seen in some forced bi parts of some parties . . .

and I wondered if the problem, if there was a problem, was in the guy not stating limits upfront . . . or . . . if some dommes were simply not going to pay attention to a safeword or limit, due to some factor.

Anyway, here is some of the thread post I have just posted at Maxfisch . . . at least here the topic does not generate hatred and flame-throwing . . .

ST, you mention several cases you observed personally or perhaps knew of.

Speaking of the cases you knew that were part of a proDomme type situation, was there a possible goof by the guys in terms of stating or not stating limits at the beginning of a party or session? Was it that they simply did not expect the domme or dommes to push them to the point that they were screaming and bloody?

There are a variety of play parties in Southern California at variety of dungeons and similar places. Most of the parties have guidelines or rules to the effect that . . .

if and when you arrive, you state your limits and/or expectations in some way and they say they will honor your limits. (Of course, the truth is that I have gone to a party and did not state certain things as a limit, cause I kind of assumed the dommes were going to be nice or "reasonable" . . . or would have enough fun just by caning me some . ..)

I assume that that is how they did things at most pro-Domme events and most parties in the last 40 years.
Were the parties you visited or have seen different in their "guidelines" and "rules" re limits, or did a guy walk into a party and state no limits on his little sticker or bracelet or whatever and then regret it because he was whipped or caned bloody?

Supposedly a lot of guys and many beginners overestimate their ability to take some degree of pain. The truth is that, in one party where I did not state some limits, a domme could probably have restrained me and then said, "I am going to cane you and whip you till you want to suck cock," and I might have said fine or not protested much, until after 15 or 30 minutes or maybe longer if I was bearing up . . .

In thinking more about some of the rules of some parties in Southern California, they ask you to state your limits, but you can easily forget or omit or not be asked to create a safeword . . .

So, what is your limit on being whipped when you have not established a safeword and maybe there are no safewords other than the limits on your "bracelet," or whatever it is.

#963 - 02/06/16 07:15 AM Re: how some guys get into "trouble" or is t differet? [Re: ztrade]
LAsub Offline

It has been my experience that a hard dick makes a very willing slave. I know in my case it's true! I have allowed myself to be pushed beyond my limits by truly sadistic Domme's on more than one occasion. I find it very difficult to use a safe word when a Mistress is obviously enjoying her work, even when the pain and humiliation becomes unbearable.

I know in my case there is also an element of not wanting to disappoint the Domme. If she believes I need training in a certain area who am I to disagree. My first experience with forced bi happened due to my Mistress believing ego reduction was needed in my training and forced bi was an essential ingredient.

#964 - 02/06/16 10:40 AM Re: how some guys get into "trouble" or is t differet? [Re: ztrade]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

There are several different ways to be "pushed beyond your limits."

1) you try to safeword and the domme states a reason to disregard the safeword; or domme ignores your safeword for another 5 or 10 minutes;
2) you try to safeword and the domme then negotiates with you in a way that she continues, perhaps with some modification or benefit to you, or gives you a short break and then resumes;
3) you stated limits about types of sessions when you first began the series of visits and the domme starts doing or scheduling visits "beyond the limits" without really asking much and you do not protest;
4) then there are some dommes who allow for safewords in some cases, but not for the scenes/sessions/types that were agreed upon before the session--if she is doing what was discussed, agreed on and/or requested, such as a tough corporal punishment . . .

Of course, 3 could be combined in some ways with 2 . . . When you are trying to safeword out of some situation, the domme then suggests a forbidden activity . . .

Have the sadistic dommes you have seen done all three types of limit pushing? Which is more likely; and which mostly or almost never happens?

Also, did you choose these dommes because of indications on the websites or ads that they would push limits or be quite sadistic or did you choose them for other reasons and their sadism came out over several sessions?

I like the idea of a domme who will push my limits in some ways
and sometimes ignore a safeword or negotiate with me and then continue . . .!

Thanks!

Edited by ztrade (02/06/16 01:02 PM)

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Cheyenne, Domina M, Chuck123, WestAugust, Soapy, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, langerr, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34551 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Isadora