04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#943 - 02/01/16 09:39 PM Sissy/Slut training
second try Offline
Artisan

Some Dommes use that expression to describe their sessions in which they generally push their pawn subs around the room, teaching them how to behave respectfully and compliantly for the Domme, but without specific elements of training. I believe I am about to go into a session with a Mistress who has made perfectly clear that by training She means that I will come out of Her lesson plan a completely transformed sissy and slut. I do not know if I am brave enough for this, it seems on the severe side. The session will be 2 hours, broken into three forty meeting sub-parts.

Dressing for forced Feminization. I am to show up completely clean of course, but still Mistress will require me to start with both a shower and a red bag enema treatment. She will then bring me into Her "pink room" where She will dress me in silk panties and a bra (if one fits). She will generously add portions of baby powder and blush, and also Her red red lipstick on my lips. She might add some frilly lingerie.

Corporal instruction. This starts with a strong OTK spanking in which She uses only Her hand mostly, but she might add some extra whacks with a hair brush because She likes it, and the marks it makes. When I have cried some real tears, She intends to ramp up the treatment, with a soft to medium to very hard bitch slapping to my face. She will stop when I beg for more. She will then apply a condom covered dildo to my ass. She will push it in hard and tight, and again make me say thank you and please for more.

The last 40 minutes is actual fb practice. I am not allowed to write about it with specifics, but it means everything and anything you can imagine. d

#944 - 02/01/16 10:44 PM Re: Sissy/Slut training [Re: second try]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

Is this domme a domme you have been seeing somewhat regularly . . or at least a handful of times . . . and she has decided to increase the challenge for you in the session you have described?

When you decided to see her for the first time, was it because of her offering or reputation in this area?

Sometimes I read blogs and websites for education and entertainment.

One domme, among many, in North America has a blog. She enjoys tormenting or slightly ruining some guys I think. She wrote a story of one of her first fb visits with a guy, one who was a client she knew from at least a few visits.

She has a post describing a fb visit. Little or no dress up, some corporal of either spanking or caning to help produce some submission, with the corporal done probably with the guy restrained in spanking bench or other convenient position for his being ****** . . .
and . . .
then . ..
tw* forms of s*x and I think the 2nd of the two was without a c*nd*m from an implication.

After I read it, I kind of figured that there were two main degrees of fb . . . I started a thread a maxfisch asking if many of dommes did some of their fb without a cond*m.

Not many chimed in . . . I think for privacy and discretion reasons, and maybe the fact that some people at maxfisch react badly to others or some topics . . .

#947 - 02/02/16 02:25 PM Re: Sissy/Slut training [Re: ztrade]
second try Offline
Artisan

I have known this Domme almost 3 years.

She is both lifestyle and PRO. Her activity as a PRO began almost 20 years ago, but She also had a vanilla career and when it was thriving, She ceased Her PRO domination activities. She is ultra sensitive about disclosure. She does not make any videos. She does not let Her picture be taken in connection with any scene happenings. Her website is not bdsm specific.

I have NOT done a fb session with Her. I thought She was not into it. But, when She disclosed to me Her lifestyle activities with another, I full well understood otherwise.

I made this appointment in contemplation of the most harsh and extreme sissy/slut training I have ever experienced.

Many guys on MF are completely intolerant of fb enthusiasts. They say "nothing is forced" and that the bi guys are gay anyway.

#949 - 02/03/16 06:41 AM Re: Sissy/Slut training [Re: second try]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

I could be wrong, but it seems from other comments you have made that you have done some f b sessions with between 2 and 3 to a dozen or two dozen other dommes . . .

I am naive and inexperienced, but after the first 7 to 10 f b sessions with two to four dommes, some of whom are insistent or commanding,
wouldn't the only major extreme question be swallowing or not, or whether the sub has done so already?

Maybe there is something more extreme I can't think of, or simply, 95% of dommes don't do it in sessions!

z

#953 - 02/03/16 08:26 PM Re: Sissy/Slut training [Re: second try]
second try Offline
Artisan

I have done fb sessions with some Ladies. It has not been two dozen Dommes. It has not been one dozen, but close. With a few Ladies, I have had more than a few sessions. There are lots of potentially more extreme things for a Domme to do. and which I have never done.

Among the many tricks I have not learned is the trick of serving a Mistress who is into severe corporal punishments and having Her combine that with fb. I may never do that.

#955 - 02/03/16 10:58 PM Re: Sissy/Slut training [Re: second try]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

when I meant that oral without protection and swallowing seems the most extreme or near most extreme, I meant that in the category of forced bi, and not of all the category of everything possible if we include all kinds of sessions!

#956 - 02/04/16 10:01 AM Re: Sissy/Slut training [Re: second try]
second try Offline
Artisan

On Max Fisch, there is a website of a OC California Mistress with the scene name of Sensual Latine who gives the best description of slut training. It is quite clear that subs who do fb for Mistresses will eventually be asked/told/made to swallow. Some Mistresses require their stunts to bring medical reports showing that they are std-free. Those reports would not be needed if bare back mouthings were not intended.

#957 - 02/04/16 02:24 PM Re: Sissy/Slut training [Re: second try]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

right . . . I was not saying it is bad or good. When I first began to read about it, I had no idea what might happen in domme visit in terms of the presence or absence of cndms. At Maxfisch, in one thread, there is one fellow who wrote on the topic that it seemed unthinkable to him that condoms not be used; I forget his exact words.

It is what it is and I have no intent to flame war with anyone on these topics. I have been mildly experiencing domme visits about 2 to 4 times a year for a few years and anything that I know about anything other than a spanking, caning or golden shower (one time, so far) is the result of what I read here or at maxfisch or on the blog or website of a mistress.

So, nearly everybody is more knowledgeable and more experienced than I am in these topics . . . Up to a few weeks ago, I didn't even know if GS was usually done "through" panties or without!

I just try to learn and think about things.

Thanks for the link idea re Sensual Latine!

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34477 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

DTLA Dominas