by Domina M
Yesterday at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#9462 - 02/08/20 12:35 PM session with mistress ayn
broom Online   content
Artisan

i saw Mistress Ayn for a ninety minute session in late jan. i was frustrated with a lack of repsonse from a few other dommes and i had read some of her posts on domina.ms. i emailed her. she responded promptly and took control immediately, ordering me to edge myself while looking at one of her pictures or videos. she emailed me several times leading up to our session. she asked me questions and personalized the session based on what i told her about myself. there tends to be a wide range of opinion about the proper amount of contact before a session some dommes want brevity. Mistress Ayn took the preparation seriously and there was quite a bit of contact. She kept everything brisk in her emails and controlled the tone and conversation. I had an incredible session with her and I think she did 75% of the work that went into making that a great session with what she discovered in the emails we exchanged before meeting. She listened closely to what I said and also some things that I didn't say but I think she was able to infer some things that I didn't even realize I wanted. after the first couple email exchanges, i started to feel like a rabbit caught in a snare. The hunter comes to the trap and finds the animal tense and terrified. It would just ruin the meat if the animal died like that. So the hunter calms its prey. strokes it down and calms it until the poor little bunny relaxes and the meat will be nice and tender. just come on in to the dungeon, we'll have a wonderful time, yes? and please tell me more about that traumatic thing in your past...

i arrived for the session on a late afternoon friday. She welcomed me and we talked for a bit and i began to relax. She has a beautiful voice and inflects everything with the most refined and subtle tones. i disrobed and knelt before her. she quickly busied herself throwing a collar around my neck and shackles on my limbs. we had a conversation while she did all of this. she was a psychic surgeon sorting through my head as if it were the most natural thing in the world. we really should start therapy sessions strapped to a cross and flogged shouldn't we? she didn't mark me as i had an appointment with a chiropractor the next day. just a nice blush to warm me up. of course i loved it as she ran her nails over me after i had been nicely sensitized. I began to regret making that appointment. I feel like I cheated myself out of richer experience. by this point i was telling her about something that i had never told anyone before. i was starting to crave her attention. i was moved from the cross to a horse and strapped down again.

she worked on my head as much as my rear while i was on the horse. she put a box with a variety of plugs in front of me. we had a lovely conversation as she stretched me out using the plugs and a vibrator positioned at the base. the whole time that she's doing this, we're talking. she's playing with me the whole time, telling me that before i know it she'll have me sissified in make up and lingerie while she and her girlfirends run a train on me. i would do anything to see the glee on Her face as she rammed a dildo into my ass. i genuinely worried about nothing other than pleasing her as she did this. i just wanted her to be happy. many dommes say that they'll get in your head. Mistress Ayn kicked the doors in and took up residence. i have never in my life felt like someone paid as much attention to me as she did. it was incredible. i felt like i was her whole focus. i think that there was a complete power exchange. i had a safe word, but i rcouldn't use it. it because it would feel like i was betraying her. the entire experience was cathartic and liberating. she unstrapped me and sat me down on a stool for s conversation. she had me clean up and sent me off with instructions for the next couple of days. she followed up with an email a few days later to make sure that i didn't feel a post session drop. i cleverly avoided that by scheduling another session for the next month.

#9492 - 02/13/20 05:37 PM Re: session with mistress ayn [Re: broom]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Thank you for such a lovely review, broom. There are some wonderfully quotable lines in there. I look forward to continuing our journey.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#9493 - 02/13/20 06:30 PM Re: session with mistress ayn [Re: Mistress Ayn]
slave boy jaime Online   content
Artisan

OMG, another sub caught in Mistress Ayn's web and, of course, no one never wants to leave. broom has captured the wonderful mix of mental and physical domination that characterizes Mistress Ayn. you love Her and fear Her, even though She will never harm you, just hurt you. Her skills as a demanding Domme is equal to Her skills as a demanding Temptress and Controller. While Her sub gladly suffers for Her, She is smiling and even laughing at Her prey caught in Her web. i think She has added another loyal and adoring sub to Her collection, eh broom?

#9494 - 02/13/20 08:00 PM Re: session with mistress ayn [Re: Mistress Ayn]
serapsla Offline

Wow! Broom can really write. What a vivid, closely observed account.

#9533 - 02/17/20 09:36 AM Re: session with mistress ayn [Re: slave boy jaime]
broom Online   content
Artisan

yes indeed!

Shout Box

Who's Online
304 registered (domtsub, TheDriver, Boucheron, Cheyenne, Robert1218, international, Soapy, denali, Old_Timer_FL, Domina M, palmer, Chuck123, tosser, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, Chi61, ztrade, LAN, HenryB, Awillingstudent, nysubjack, marstoy, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, WestAugust, langerr, CelesteTaylor, Jeffmill999, broom, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32149 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Isadora