by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#9513 - 02/14/20 05:31 PM Locked Thread
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
DoninaAdmin just locked a thread in the lobby because it had seriously veered off-topic from the thread topic and was starting to be a little passionate/confrontational on a topic that was only tenously related to the thread topic.

It honestly shocked me to see that b/c I didn't recall locking a thread ever happening before (and after looking through every thread ever in the lobby, it seems I was correct) and I thought it was a valid discussion for this board (even if it should have been its own thread). Having said that, I definitely like the fact that we have that type of active moderation over here (as opposed to how things degenerate over at MF) and the cordial way we generally interact so a big shout-out to DominaAdmin.

PLUS... I get to feel all edgy & badass cause I started that thread to begin with.

#9515 - 02/14/20 09:09 PM Re: Locked Thread [Re: AspX]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I saw the locked thread and immediately knew why. I also thought good move by admin. This would never have happened on Max and i had been thinking that thread was going to get testy at best and nasty at worst. I’m not sure what the rules of the boards are here but it’s probably best not to discuss certain things and no point in creating a lot of animosity which is one of the things that hurt MF which I still read and post to.

#9516 - 02/15/20 03:56 AM Re: Locked Thread [Re: AspX]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

That is great. Do you remember the site "Fetish Gossip?" It ended up getting shut down because the owner threatened someone's child. It was horrible. It was a bunch of people spewing hate at each other. That is what MF is becoming without moderation. Really sad.

#9608 - 02/25/20 08:16 AM Re: Locked Thread [Re: AspX]
subspace Offline

I contributed to the hijack so I'll weigh in. I think closing the thread was a mistake. This site already doesn't have enough people posting to different topics and if something gains some traction the mods should allow some leeway. Depending on the software and it settings it may be possible to split threads.

The topic to which it had been hijacked is a legitimate one, even if one side is entirely wrong. ;-) And the some of the posts were heated, but not abusive and didn't show any real evidence of moving in that direction.

#9610 - 02/26/20 07:18 AM Re: Locked Thread [Re: subspace]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I wasn't following the thread. So, I can't comment if it was over reactionary. I will say it was done with good intention. I'd like to this site get more traction too. I will be posting here more in off topic. In fact, I was thinking of bringing up legalized marijuana and, a suggestion that Sanders brought up last night. This is not to get into politics, but more of his suggestion on how the the licenses should be set up. Later today, I will put thought into that and put up a post here in off topic.

Moderator:  Cheyenne, Mistress Tissa 
Shout Box

Who's Online
319 registered (CelesteTaylor, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Soapy, nysubjack, The Thomas, Moth to a Flame, Cheyenne, WestAugust, DommeLynx, HellionCobRoller, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, denali, langerr, TheDriver, Chi61, Boucheron, Stern Miss Lea, Chuck123, Bruce88, tosser, Domina M, cbtlover, DominaAdmin, furfan, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Tissa, broom, buffalo, midlet, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, Poester, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, Dominions, international, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33465 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Madam Mysteria