Mistress  Lexine
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#9447 - 02/06/20 06:09 PM Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session [Re: MayaMidnight]
langerr Online   content
Regular

I agree completely. Except for the ball kicking part.

#9448 - 02/07/20 04:09 AM Intriguing, but [Re: slave47]
future pet Offline
Artisan

I'm too much of a bondage slut to go without being bound. Things which are of limited interest, foot worship for instance, become very hot if I'm hogtied and ordered to do it.

Even chastity, with which I have a love/hate relationship, is a form of bondage. I've been locked up without a key for as long as a month. I had freedom of most other movement when it comes to bondage. But a little 24/7 reminder limiting a particular bit of movement and known to only 2 people - me and the She who holds the key. Honor system chastity is fine, but... Lacks the drug of consensual/nonconsent to which I am happily addicted....

#9453 - 02/07/20 03:22 PM Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session [Re: AssSniffer1999]
MayaMidnight Online   content

Artisan

It's possible. Mummification can be pretty intense but if the goal is to prevent all squirming a lot of it will depend on what the Mistress is wrapping you onto -- which of course is limited by what happens to be in the dungeon. CBT chairs and medical chairs usually work great. A St. Andrew's might work depending on whether there's enough space between the cross and the wall to slide a roll of plastic wrap through.

Either a bonus or a negative, depending on you: the plastic wrap prevents/reduces marking significantly.

#9456 - 02/07/20 06:03 PM Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session [Re: AssSniffer1999]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I don’t think total immobilisation can be done with the standard cuffs and restraints but I’m pretty sure shrink wrap will do it and still leave strategic areas uncovered. The Domme could shrink wrap your legs and also arms to your sides leaving your cock balls and ass open. Then lay you on a narrow bondage bed and shrink wrap you to that including your head. It could be done on your stomach or on your back. I don’t even think it would take that long to do.

#9457 - 02/07/20 06:54 PM Re: Intriguing, but [Re: future pet]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

You know, all you subs are really experienced. Professional, not in the paid sense, but you know what I mean and knowing what you want, the type of equipment to be used, etc. For me I've been "restrained" but more through psychological and physical intimidation... and some ropes, chains, etc. I've often told Dominas over the years, especially female body builders by whom I've been scissored, pinned, etc., that "You are the 'equipment.' You don't need 'equipment' to keep me in bondage." Just an alternative view.

#9458 - 02/08/20 03:38 AM Mental Bondage [Re: slave47]
carter01 Offline

Loc: Europe
Is "Non Restraint Punishment" another name for "Mental Bondage"?
Whatever the name we may give to it, I really love this kind of games in which the Mistress makes us turn our great devotion to her against ourselves by ordering us to submissively collaborate on our own torture!

It usually consists of instructing us to take a position which makes us very vulnerable to a specific torture activity (with the targeted area brought to the fore and our free hands somewhere far from it) and to keep it whatever happens while she's frenetically torturing us.

Asking us to voluntarily give her full access to our most sensitive parts (typically nipples, balls, ribs...) and to stoically endure this pain from and for her without moving is a good way for her to "test" our devotion and obedience in a sadistic way. Although the sub isn't actually tied and could easily stop the torture by protecting himself, would he really dare to disobey and disappoint his Mistress?

Alternatively to keep them immobile, she may also order us to use our hands to do something else while she's torturing us, such as untying knots on a rope, preparing coffee, massaging/caressing a part of her body, or finishing ourselves if it is the end of the session. (I have already be subjected to each of these little mental bondage games and each time it was great!)

#9467 - 02/09/20 06:45 AM Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session [Re: MayaMidnight]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
Oh interesting, I may have to ask a mistress if we can try something like that out. I love being marked up, but beggars can't be choosers!

#9560 - 02/20/20 03:09 AM Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session [Re: slave47]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

We are in the session because we want to be, and bondage and restraining can take a lot of time. Normally I do my best not only not to resist but to cooperate with an activity but sometimes it is physically difficult to do it like in BB after taking a few hits when you need time to recover. When this happens I am unhappy with myself but hey we are human.

#9574 - 02/21/20 10:26 AM Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session [Re: slave47]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
From my point of view I like it both ways, but probably prefer bondage. I did learn a lesson the hard way to restrain (even a well known subs) during heavy pain scenes. I had one regular reach out and grab my hand and my thumb has never been the same. He didn't even realize he had done it. Mental bongage is good but only up to a certain point.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Soapy, international, langerr, denali, TheDriver, Slv4u, The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27402 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

DTLA Dominas