by Cheyenne
04/24/24 02:18 PM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#9406 - 02/04/20 04:06 PM Non Restraint Punishment Session
slave47 Online   content
Occasional

I recently had a session with Mistress Ultra Violet. The fantasy was simple. I scheduled a 90 minute session where the fantasy was that Mistress was granting me an audition to be a film slave. I was open to being used in whatever way was necessary to pass my audition. The punishments I received were more severe than I am used to, but I did survive them to Mistress UV's satisfaction. I endured a good amount of corporal punishment as well as npt and cbt.
I didn't fully comprehend until later that I was never physically restrained or tied down in any way. The only restraint was Mistress UV's voice. That ended up being a real turn on for me. To me it is the ultimate act of submission to willingly surrender without being physically forced. I realize physical restraint is a vital part of slavery and desirable to fulfill many, or most fantasies. But unrestrained can have its place as well.
What say you, slaves and Mistresses? Do you enjoy giving or receiving severe punishment without physical restraint? What does that say about the slave/submissive? Does it mean he is more submissive than slave? Do Mistresses get an even greater sense of control using their vocal commands without requiring physical restrictions?

#9421 - 02/05/20 10:31 AM Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session [Re: slave47]
cbtlover Online   content
Regular

Loc: Tampa, Florida
I've seen Mistress Ultra Violet several times. Her voice has always mesmerized me. She is never harsh or loud. I would never dream of defying her!

#9422 - 02/05/20 10:56 AM Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session [Re: slave47]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Loc: NJ, USA
I don’t think taking a beating without restraints means someone is more submissive than another. I’ve been canned and whip both ways and it all depends on the Dommes preference. To me I like being strapped or tied down even if I know that Domme doesn’t hit very hard.

#9427 - 02/05/20 05:16 PM Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session [Re: gimp]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
Personally i've found that restraints almost don't make a difference in any way other than psychological. Any squirming i'd do outside of restraints is the same squirming I do in restraints, in both cases I have to stop myself from squirming otherwise the domme can't safely continue whipping/caning.

Just in my experience restraints aren't enough to stop a squirmer like me from moving too much.

#9428 - 02/05/20 05:51 PM Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session [Re: AssSniffer1999]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I squirm too even when I’m restrained and although I’ve never asked for it I’m sure a skilled Domme is more then capable of restraining us in a way where virtually all movement is denied. It might take some extra time but I’m sure it could be done. I’ve often wondered how well I could tolerate this. I try to imagine myself in a position like this undergoing pain without being able react at all except scream or try to scream if gagged. Would you care to be restrained like this? Have you considered it?

#9429 - 02/05/20 06:07 PM Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session [Re: buffalo]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

I have almost had it done recently with shrink wrap and it WAS done on a vacbed 5 or so years ago.

For some reason I'm more claustrophobic now and almost had a panic attack.

It's the sort of thing that requires near absolute trust, or at least ignorant bravado. lol

po

#9431 - 02/05/20 06:47 PM Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session [Re: slave47]
MayaMidnight Online   content

Artisan

I like no-restraint torture sessions -- they save time for the torture! Plus it's really fun to play a game of "don't move" with someone I'm hitting in the balls.

That said, I don't think it necessarily indicates that the slave is "more submissive." The squirming can be involuntary, especially with a sub playing very near the edge of his limits. With a squirmy sub I do prefer restraints since he can get in my way otherwise.

#9439 - 02/05/20 09:11 PM Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session [Re: Poester]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
Funny I think I am a bit more claustrophobic now then I used to be although. Its not too bad but still annoys me. I’ve been shrink wrapped and don’t like it because it’s hot. A Domme can pretty much mummify you with that stuff and it doesn’t take long to accomplish.

#9442 - 02/06/20 04:25 AM Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session [Re: MayaMidnight]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Loc: NJ, USA
Ah the don’t move game. Always think I’m doing good after a few kicks until she starts kicking faster and harder and down I go. Sometimes you try to buy time while on the ground but of course mistress is quick to say there’s no time out get up and reset yourself. No rest for the wicked.

#9446 - 02/06/20 05:03 PM Re: Non Restraint Punishment Session [Re: buffalo]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
I've never actually inquired about this, is it even possible to be completely restrained and whipped? I've had my wrists, hip, and legs restrained but I squirm too much as each hit intensifies.
I think I would love something like that. All too often in impact play do I find myself finding it harder to enjoy the session because i'm too focused on trying to stifle my natural reaction to jerk away from every hit or move after every hit. It would be nice to have that completely taken out of the equation and for my only task to be to endure what's coming at me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
307 registered (Mistress UV, langerr, Domina M, Soapy, Cheyenne, nysubjack, artiemus1, broom, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, TheDriver, The Thomas, Mistress Tissa, Moth to a Flame, DominaAdmin, HellionCobRoller, EllaStrictland, Old_Timer_FL, Chi61, palmer, international, Lady Paradise, HenryB, painslut, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Chuck123, WestAugust, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, cbtlover, tosser, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, denali, Bruce88, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32486 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Isadora