04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#9253 - 01/21/20 10:44 PM role play with mistress ultra violet
broom Online   content
Artisan

i had a session with mistress ultra violet on saturday morning a few weeks ago.

first off, she is very professional. easy to work with and prompt in her responses. such a pleasure for me after i had trouble scheduling some others.

she took control as soon as i walked in the door. safe words had been established in our emails. i had a lot of anxiety and it was comforting to have her lead me through everything. we started the role play that super boy had to get a physical for school and sports to maintain his secret identity. she took me into the medical exam room and started the exam by attaching electrodes to my nipples and genitals. i was shocked to feel pain and she explained that the walls of her exam room were kryponite i was helpless and subjected to flogging, strapon worship, and anal play. she broke me. there was some worshiping of her legs and kissing her magnificent derriere. followed by some face sitting. she had also worked in some tickling and touching (i think she might have used a glove or her finger nails there, i'm not sure, but it was incredible).

she has an attitude and style that really are unique and she got me into sub space 2 or 3 times in the session. there were quite a few new things for me. the flogging was my first time and i was surprised by how much i liked it. same with worshiping her legs. i remember watching the video on her web site and thinking that's kind of lame but i guess you have be at her heel looking up her incredible legs to really understand it. it may have been my favorite part of the session. afterwards she sent me to the showers and sent me on my way.

i highly recommend. she was so easy to schedule. she adjusted the session constantly keeping me near my limits but not going over them the whole time. i felt like she was reading me like an open book. i hope to see her again in the future. the only thing that i would change is scrapping the role play. i would just want to serve her as the goddess that she is.

#9283 - 01/23/20 09:50 PM Re: role play with mistress ultra violet [Re: broom]
slave boy jaime Online   content
Artisan

Been there and loved doing that - worshiping the incredible Mistress Ultra Violet. i especially remember being ordered to worship Her legs from Her heels to Her things to Her beautiful buttock. i was overwhelmed by Her beauty and commanding attitude but could not break from following Her orders. Mistress Ultra Violet is stunning, commanding, and what a joy to be Her slave and be given Her orders. The only question is - to worship Her at the Atlanta Dungeon or the FemDom Mansion in Atlanta?

#9284 - 01/23/20 10:33 PM Re: role play with mistress ultra violet [Re: broom]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hello broom. It sounds like a wonderful session and it's good to hear that MUV gave you an excellent experience. Like I said in our other communication here, Atlanta has too many good Dommes to settle for someone that treats you unprofessionally. Mistress Ultra Violet is top shelf all the way.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#9334 - 01/30/20 02:00 AM Re: role play with mistress ultra violet [Re: broom]
cbtlover Online   content
Regular

Loc: Tampa, Florida
I enjoyed your review. Mistress Ultra Violet is one of my favorite Dommes. I always try to see her when I'm in Atlanta.

I recently served Mistress Ultra Violet and King Lexa. I'll write a full review in a few days.

#9369 - 02/02/20 11:22 AM Re: role play with mistress ultra violet [Re: broom]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
Thank you for the Review! I hope to see you back in the Dungeon at My feet soon!

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

Shout Box

Who's Online
287 registered (CelesteTaylor, Bound ashtray Man, Cheyenne, langerr, Domina M, Bruce88, kefxb24, MsKittyLaReaux, porkster, Soapy, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, cbtlover, ChicagoSlicker, international, Chi61, Slv4u, Dominions, DommeLynx, jadreg13, MayaMidnight, nysubjack, The Thomas, marstoy, denali, broom, Mistress Tissa, Protons1, DominaAdmin, buffalo, WestAugust, Mistress Ayn, GrimmX, tosser, Eastbabyhuey, llf, EvedLeNashim, bondagelover, Madam Jess, palmer, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, MsRoseWoods, Mistress UV, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, sheba322000, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, Boucheron, sellinggr, Komodo, TheDriver, mike04071, artiemus1, domtsub, gfred1, ztrade, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, midlet, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, Browniepoints95, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, Lady Bellatrix, mikel, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30184 Guests and 97 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mrs. Weltsova