by Domina M
Today at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
Yesterday at 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#9344 - 01/30/20 11:11 PM Can somebody please let me know...
Mme Veronica Offline
Regular

Why on Earth someone would write a one line email, or a series of terse emails that leave out pertinent information about their interests and experience...? The more I know about you, the better your experience will be.

So... what's the fucking problem?

Asking for a friend cool

xoxo.

#9345 - 01/31/20 12:56 AM Re: Can somebody please let me know... [Re: Mme Veronica]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
Sorry I can’t help you. Imo the tendency is the opposite in that we want to write a novel to convey every kink and interest and background. At least that’s the case with me. My guess is it’s not uncommon for some subs to blizzard a Domme with emails prior to a session.

#9351 - 02/01/20 01:24 PM Re: Can somebody please let me know... [Re: Mme Veronica]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Mme Veronica
Why on Earth someone would write a one line email, or a series of terse emails that leave out pertinent information about their interests and experience...? The more I know about you, the better your experience will be.

So... what's the fucking problem?

Asking for a friend cool
xoxo.

Stupidity? Inexperience? Trying to top from the bottom? The sub gets turned on by all the back and forth? Who knows?

It's been a while since I've seen someone new but I always tried to do research online, the Mistress' website, reviews and social media. If I think we'd be compatible I'll email and give a brief outline of who I am, my experience briefly describe the role play and my favorite activities. (No I'm not a "script" guy for role play.) I'll ask if I don't know the tribute and location, and possible dates for play. That's it. If the Mistress has questions then I follow up.

#9352 - 02/01/20 07:19 PM Re: Can somebody please let me know... [Re: buffalo]
Mme Veronica Offline
Regular

As long as something is well written and not a script, I am happy to read it. I would much rather an enthusiastic rambling email than one line. It is probably due to lack of experience mixed with a bit of fear, but logic would still dictate that the more information you give a Domme the better, no? It is exasperating.

#9353 - 02/01/20 07:26 PM Re: Can somebody please let me know... [Re: junglebeast]
Mme Veronica Offline
Regular

Inexperience and a little stupidity I think is a keen insight.

If I am going to spend $300 on an experience, I'm going to make sure that I communicate all I need to on my end to make it memorable.

Unfortunately shame probably plays a role, compounded with an inability to convey one's emotions. Maybe subs should keep a diary instead of relying on us to drag their proclivities out of them.

ARGH

xoxo.

#9355 - 02/01/20 08:33 PM Re: Can somebody please let me know... [Re: Mme Veronica]
MayaMidnight Online   content

Artisan

I'm the same as you, but I know some dommes really hate long emails. Sometimes I think it's just a misplaced attempt to be polite and not top from the bottom.

Other times they're bad at explaining what they want, don't really know what they want, or are afraid of having written proof of their kinks. Often I find they're a lot more expressive in person, which helps -- but I still prefer being able to think about the session ahead of time and plan it out a little.

And then there's the irritating minority who expect us to be mind readers and get very annoyed when we're not actually psychic. Fortunately that seems to be a small group.

#9356 - 02/01/20 10:29 PM Re: Can somebody please let me know... [Re: Mme Veronica]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

I think it is most likely inexperience compounded by some Domme sites that expressly tell prospective clients to keep their emails very brief. The inexperience makes it difficult for them to succinctly provide the kind of information and feedback you prefer and their fear of angering the Domme intimidates them from writing longer emails that might provide you with the info you want.

Hopefully over time we all learn to simply and clearly communicate our desires and needs in a session because that's where great session experiences begin.

#9357 - 02/02/20 12:25 AM Re: Can somebody please let me know... [Re: Mme Veronica]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
Hard cocks, less blood in the wrong head.

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#9359 - 02/02/20 02:25 AM Re: Can somebody please let me know... [Re: Mistress UV]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Mistress UV

HA! In picking the the wrong Domina over the years, a very rare occurrence, I’ve often said to myself, “ I was thinking with the wrong head.”

#9365 - 02/02/20 05:45 AM Re: Can somebody please let me know... [Re: Mistress UV]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By Mistress UV

In summary, this. lol!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
303 registered (Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, tosser, WestAugust, Soapy, langerr, international, HenryB, CelesteTaylor, Jeffmill999, broom, Domina M, Cheyenne, Protons1, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Bruce88, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Felix, denali, furfan, ingridguerci94, Chi61, TheDriver, midlet, bane, The Thomas, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Swinburne, nysubjack, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, palmer, painslut, marstoy, buffalo, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, ztrade, Jogo, Lady Velvet Steel, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31953 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sponsor a Domina