by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#9330 - 01/29/20 11:07 AM Re: Fantasy vs Reality [Re: Miss Adah Vonn]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hello MAV. Domina M started a discussion in her forum about protecting clients from themselves. That particular thread was about videos that show sounding with a shoe heel, but it lead to discussion of other things that you might find interesting.

I enjoy breath play using masks and face sitting but would never take someone to the point of passing out because there is the real possibility they won't start breathing again. As you stated, it's not like a choke hold.

It's a buzzkill but I usually send folks a link similar to this one so they can educate themselves - because as you know, a lot of guys just want to go back and forth with you via email about it and get their kicks that way.

https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/erotic-asphyxiation#types-and-risks

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#9341 - 01/30/20 02:38 PM Re: Fantasy vs Reality [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Miss Adah Vonn Offline

Artisan

Loc: Poughkeepsie, NY
Thanks for the referral! I shall check out that thread.

You are absolutely right about the constant emails. Leaning into being a buzzkill might be just the thing lol! Funny how our job is a mix of holding both fantasy and reality, sometimes in conjunction and sometimes to either extreme...

Website »» AdahVonn.com
Twitter »» @TopDomme
OnlyFans »» @TopDomme

#9342 - 01/30/20 02:40 PM Re: Fantasy vs Reality [Re: AynsToy]
Miss Adah Vonn Offline

Artisan

That is exactly the appeal for many people, it seems.

Website »» AdahVonn.com
Twitter »» @TopDomme
OnlyFans »» @TopDomme

#9373 - 02/02/20 12:27 PM Re: Fantasy vs Reality [Re: Miss Adah Vonn]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
And here is an email that came in today that should make everyone chuckle . . . obviously it one of the ones that don't deserve a reply.

Hello Mistress Ayn

Would you be up to making a bet with me that I have to visit you for a session and I am not allowed to have an orgasm and if I do get one then I get hit with a baseball bat 10 times hard in the groin while having the orgasm and immediately after get locked up in chastity permanently for life meaning my last orgasm in my life was a very painful one and with a monthly penalty fee of $1000 for life for keeping me locked up.

All written in a contract so it's official and no way out for me if I fail and with the appropriate payment obligations for me to you.

Greetings
Nick

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#9378 - 02/02/20 06:05 PM Re: Fantasy vs Reality [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
Wow, i'm surprised he could write so grammatically correct while doing the ol' one hand type technique!

#9379 - 02/02/20 07:46 PM Re: Fantasy vs Reality [Re: Miss Adah Vonn]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Loc: NJ, USA
I’m going to quote Thanos here. “Reality is offen more disappointing” Thano

#9383 - 02/02/20 09:06 PM Re: Fantasy vs Reality [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
And here is an email that came in today that should make everyone chuckle . . . obviously it one of the ones that don't deserve a reply.

And somehow men convinced the world they are the "superior" sex.

LOL!

Edited by Mistress Tissa (02/02/20 09:07 PM)

#9384 - 02/02/20 09:18 PM Re: Fantasy vs Reality [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Miss Adah Vonn Offline

Artisan

I literally JUST opened the exact same email >_<

That answers your question, AspX: no typing required when it's cut and paste!

Website »» AdahVonn.com
Twitter »» @TopDomme
OnlyFans »» @TopDomme

#9386 - 02/02/20 09:19 PM Re: Fantasy vs Reality [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Miss Adah Vonn Offline

Artisan

Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa
And somehow men convinced the world they are the "superior" sex.

LOL!

The greatest con there ever was...

Website »» AdahVonn.com
Twitter »» @TopDomme
OnlyFans »» @TopDomme

#9387 - 02/02/20 09:24 PM Re: Fantasy vs Reality [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AynsToy Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn

Wow .... that one almost makes me want to apologize for him!

~AynsToy

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
288 registered (mikel, Domina M, furfan, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, Mistress Ayn, denali, Dominions, porkster, international, langerr, Bruce88, Chi61, broom, Cheyenne, Lady Bellatrix, Bound ashtray Man, Soapy, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, Mistress UV, palmer, ChicagoSlicker, nysubjack, jadreg13, TheDriver, EvedLeNashim, sheba322000, Ms_Gia_Peccato, buffalo, WestAugust, artiemus1, cbtlover, tosser, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, CelesteTaylor, Madam Jess, midlet, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Slv4u, DommeLynx, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Mistress Tissa, Protons1, DominaAdmin, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, Browniepoints95, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30632 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress  Lexine