Mistress Natasha Müller
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#9191 - 01/16/20 03:30 PM My Overnight Session with Mistress Ayn
AynsToy Offline
Artisan

This past weekend I had the privilege of serving Mistress Ayn in an overnight session at the Atlanta Dungeon. I’d had overnight sessions before but never with Mistress Ayn, so in essence it was as if it were my very first time ever because, as we know, each Domme is uniquely different and, as such, each offers a uniquely different experience.

The evening started with dinner at an energetic yet cozy little restaurant not too far from the dungeon. Being the ever anal-retentive person that I am when it comes to not being late, I had arrived in Atlanta 5 hours early, so needless to say my pent up energy, nervousness and excitedness had had plenty of time to build! I went ahead and got us a table at the restaurant shortly before our scheduled meet time. Mistress Ayn arrived shortly thereafter and looked absolutely beautiful in a lovely black open-shoulder dress. I couldn’t help but wonder how many others there were envious of me when she hugged me and sat down at the table. After a light dinner and extremely enjoyable conversation, it was off to the dungeon for the evening’s festivities.

As beautiful as she looked at dinner, I was even more taken aback by her appearance at the dungeon… it was a vision that will forever be etched in my mind and one which I will not even attempt to describe as I know my words cannot do it justice. Her sensual, sultry appearance, however, belied the fact that she was about to unleash upon me an evening of torment and pain .... an evening which, make no doubt, I relished every single moment of.

After making me undress in front of her, she fitted me with a collar and wrist cuffs and then started the evening by using my bare back as the canvas for a lovely abstract expressionism piece of artwork using hot wax as the medium. Never let it be said that she is not a true artist at heart! grin

With my back all nice and warmed up from the wax play and subsequent removal of the wax, it was off to the St. Andrews Cross where, once I was fastened in place, she unleashed an array of floggers and whips across my back and against the soft tender flesh of my sides. Since there was space between me and the cross, she made a point to spend some time whipping me in such a way that the tail of the whip wrapped around and left its telltale sting and mark on my chest. In between the numerous rounds of whipping and flogging, she would approach me and gently trace her hands and fingers across my back … through my hair … around my face … and just as I started to relax for a second and catch my breath, she would wrap the whip around my neck (or pull up hard on the collar) and choke me. Eventually, the whipping came to an end … I had no concept whatsoever of time so there is no way for me to even guesstimate how long it went on … it could have been 30 minutes, it could have been 3 hours. Time has no meaning when one is nothing but the plaything of an authoritative Domme .... a sentiment that was echoed earlier in the evening when Mistress Ayn whispered to me “Do you know why I like overnights? Because there is no clock .... I get to play with you until I get tired.”

After the whipping was completed, and while still affixed to the cross, Mistress Ayn produced a spiked chest/breast binder …. a lovely little device that I had innocently purchased for her off of her wish list a month or so earlier. Not having an exceptionally large girth across my chest area, she was able to tighten it as tight as it would go and while the spikes did have quite the sufficient bite, it apparently wasn’t enough to suit Mistress Ayn as she proceeded to grab the strap on my back and pull it hard and tight. I only *thought* the spikes were digging in before! Even as she was pulling the strap tight, I found myself straining to lean into it in an effort to feel the bite even more.

My time on the cross eventually ended and from there I was led to another room and instructed to lie face-up on the futon-ish like bed and once again I was secured in place. I can’t really say exactly what all devices were used upon me from that point forward because I spent most of that time blindfolded, but I did recognize the bite of a Wartenberg Wheel and the sting of her palm from several well placed slaps on my chest. Regardless of what the other devices were that she used, they were quite effective in administering the amount of pain and torment that she intended them to. But as before when I was on the cross, there were moments of comforting and caressing sandwiched between the moments of torture. As I mentioned to Mistress Ayn, it is those moments that make her the epitome of a sadistically caring Domme … sweetly sadistic and punishing in one moment and equally tender and soft the next.

Mistress Ayn has a way about her .... a quality, if you will .... of making her subs and slaves strive to take whatever she dishes out in an effort to please her, because in the end, that’s the ultimate goal .... to please her and ensure that she has had an enjoyable time.

It is absolutely unbelievable to me how quickly the time flew by that night! In what felt like only 2-3 hours of play at the most, nearly 7 hours had gone by! The rest of the world may have continued to buzz by outside the door at its monotonous, tedious pace, but my time inside the dungeon while under the control of Mistress Ayn flashed by in the blink of an eye.

In all honesty, I don’t know that I’ve ever felt more alive than I did that night. I cannot put into words the gamut of emotional, physical and physiological responses that I was experiencing throughout my time with Mistress Ayn. She took me to the edge and back numerous times .... so much so that I had to actually remind myself to breathe on multiple occasions. It was an experience that I will cherish and remember for a lifetime and one that makes me want to get back and see her again as soon as possible. If you've ever been on the fence or thought about an overnight session with her, do yourself a favor and make it happen.

Thank you Mistress Ayn for the allowing me the privilege of serving you!

~AynsToy

#9200 - 01/16/20 10:33 PM Re: My Overnight Session with Mistress Ayn [Re: AynsToy]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Wonderful, well written review DemonVoxx. Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted By DemonVoxx

I couldn’t help but wonder how many others there were envious of me when she hugged me and sat down at the table.

Probably most of the restaurant wink

Regardless of what the other devices were that she used, they were quite effective in administering the amount of pain and torment that she intended them to. But as before when I was on the cross, there were moments of comforting and caressing sandwiched between the moments of torture. As I mentioned to Mistress Ayn, it is those moments that make her the epitome of a sadistically caring Domme … sweetly sadistic and punishing in one moment and equally tender and soft the next.

Yes! You wouldn't think those two words go together - sadistic and caring, but they do with Mistress Ayn.

Mistress Ayn has a way about her .... a quality, if you will .... of making her subs and slaves strive to take whatever she dishes out in an effort to please her, because in the end, that’s the ultimate goal .... to please her and ensure that she has had an enjoyable time.

This is such a true statement!

if you've ever been on the fence or thought about an overnight session with her, do yourself a favor and make it happen.

I have been thinking about an overnight session, and after reading your review and thoughts I really need to make this happen! smirk Glad you had such an awesome experience.

#9206 - 01/17/20 12:05 PM Re: My Overnight Session with Mistress Ayn [Re: AynsToy]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
First of all, I want to thank you for an absolutely amazing session. Like you, I enjoyed our cozy dinner and candid discussion. It set the tone for what was to come . . . and of course I used every bit of information you gave Me against you.

I do love a good maso and you took it like a trooper. The toys that you purchased ahead of the session were delightful to use and that spiked nipple strap was a devious little number indeed. I am still shocked it didn't break the skin - although it did leave some delicious little divots that I had fun playing with post.

Secondly, thank you for this lovely, articulate review. I am happy to call you one of My boys.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#9207 - 01/17/20 12:07 PM Re: My Overnight Session with Mistress Ayn [Re: Kneel4Her]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Don't be offended by the "boys" comment above. you are My best girl AND one of the boys too. They have fully embraced you - as I have.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#9209 - 01/17/20 04:46 PM Re: My Overnight Session with Mistress Ayn [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AynsToy Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
First of all, I want to thank you for an absolutely amazing session. Like you, I enjoyed our cozy dinner and candid discussion. It set the tone for what was to come . . . and of course I used every bit of information you gave Me against you.

I do love a good maso and you took it like a trooper. The toys that you purchased ahead of the session were delightful to use and that spiked nipple strap was a devious little number indeed. I am still shocked it didn't break the skin - although it did leave some delicious little divots that I had fun playing with post.

Secondly, thank you for this lovely, articulate review. I am happy to call you one of My boys.

Thank *YOU* Mistress Ayn! It was a perfect evening and you've made me a very, very happy boy!

~AynsToy

#9210 - 01/17/20 04:47 PM Re: My Overnight Session with Mistress Ayn [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AynsToy Offline
Artisan

Don't be offended by the "boys" comment above. you are My best girl AND one of the boys too. They have fully embraced you - as I have.

That's right "DS" ... you're one of us now! grin

~AynsToy

#9211 - 01/17/20 04:50 PM Re: My Overnight Session with Mistress Ayn [Re: Kneel4Her]
AynsToy Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By Kneel4Her

I have been thinking about an overnight session, and after reading your review and thoughts I really need to make this happen! smirk Glad you had such an awesome experience.

Yes, you do .... you really do!! laugh

~AynsToy

#9214 - 01/18/20 09:17 AM Re: My Overnight Session with Mistress Ayn [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

i was not offended. girl, boy, it doesn't matter to me as long as i'm considered one of Yours. wink Thank You Mistress.

#9215 - 01/18/20 09:20 AM Re: My Overnight Session with Mistress Ayn [Re: AynsToy]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Thanks DV! Seems like that's been a constant in my life, being considered "one of the guys/boys" and I'm good with that. grin

#9228 - 01/19/20 12:18 AM Re: My Overnight Session with Mistress Ayn [Re: AynsToy]
Miss Adah Vonn Offline

Artisan

Loc: Poughkeepsie, NY
Mistress Ayn whispered to me “Do you know why I like overnights? Because there is no clock .... I get to play with you until I get tired.”

Oooh, chills! How delicious, M. Ayn. I have melted.

This is a great way of reframing what could be an intimidating session for which to prep. If we're not having fun, what's the point? ;P

Lovely words, DV. Thanks for sharing.

Website »» AdahVonn.com
Twitter »» @TopDomme
OnlyFans »» @TopDomme

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, langerr, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, TheDriver, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27169 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Goddess Gia Peccato