by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#3623 - 06/20/19 09:26 AM Re: Cancellations and Deposits [Re: nysubjack]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Pedigreed subs like you, jack, would seldom be asked for a deposit. smile

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#3666 - 06/23/19 03:17 PM Re: Cancellations and Deposits [Re: Mistress Ayn]
wllwrk4spankings Offline
Occasional

Loc: Southern U.S.
Provided that the Mistress is an established domme with a reliable history, I don't have a problem with making a deposit. If you can afford the typical tribute for a session, this shouldn't be a problem.

Naturally, I'd be hesitant if this deposit *wasn't* applied to the session total, but I've *never* encountered that.

#3669 - 06/23/19 05:39 PM Re: Cancellations and Deposits [Re: Mistress Ayn]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

Wow! blush

Thank you so much for the kind words. Very high praise indeed coming from someone like yourself. I hope those Southern boys know how lucky they are to be so close to you!

#3672 - 06/23/19 06:30 PM Re: Cancellations and Deposits [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Everyone who sessions with me has to pay a deposit on the first session. This has always been my policy. I'm not one who likes to open myself up for timewasting.

Subsequent sessions don't require one -- unless you're asking for something which involves my buying something or coordinating elements that will cause me (or someone else) a greater loss that I cannot recoup.

I have no issue with people paying them. Though I did recently have my first person cancel it after the session. As they say: one bad apple... Makes me want to change my policy so this can't happen.

As the wise George W. Bush said:

#3673 - 06/23/19 06:35 PM Re: Cancellations and Deposits [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

+1

#3674 - 06/23/19 06:37 PM Re: Cancellations and Deposits [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Zero problems paying a deposit.

I try to get a feel for a prodomme's personality before making an appointment and I tend to show up when I say I will be somewhere.

Paying a deposit just means I have to carry less cash.

No problems whatsoever.

#3676 - 06/23/19 07:02 PM Re: Cancellations and Deposits [Re: Mistress Ayn]
tabula Online   content
Artisan

Loc: New York
I don't mind sending deposits for a session. The way I see it there are only two reasons why a sub would be hesitant to put down a deposit.

1) They are not sure they will (be able to) follow through.
2) The Domme has little to no reputation and they are concerned that they might be scammed.

When deciding to send out a session request I first ask myself if either of these are issues. If they are I pause and reevaluate.

That being said, I do appreciate when a Domme who previously asked for deposits, no longer requires them from me. It does feel good to be trusted by someone you put so much trust in.

#3677 - 06/23/19 07:11 PM Re: Cancellations and Deposits [Re: Mistress Ayn]
MayaMidnight Online   content

Artisan

I'm not sure it's changed. There have always been a lot of flakes.

I used to ask for deposits on a case-by-case basis, but recently implemented a strict policy of deposits for all new friends. I don't ask for deposits after the first session although I do warn subs that I will require a deposit for every session if they become flakey.

I do find clients are a bit more open to deposits than they used to be but that might just be because I've been around for a decade now.

#3691 - 06/24/19 11:51 AM Re: Cancellations and Deposits [Re: MayaMidnight]
midlet Online   content

For me it’s all about the person.

Although I complaint about about too much discussion on money, one time I was visiting and did not have cash. So I transferred 1k USD even before starting from the hotel. She is a TOP domme. I can’t even not trust her.

After the session which got extended , I went back and paid the remaining. She did not ask or remind. In fact, I went back and slept and paid 8 hrs back after waking up.

I won’t break trust over little money.

#9139 - 01/10/20 10:19 AM Re: Cancellations and Deposits [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Since I originally wrote this post I have come to a conclusion:
It's not just our industry that is seeing a rise of this problem.

I have noticed that many appointment based services are requiring security or upfront payment to book. Salons, day spas, masseuses, even doctors. I asked a lady at a spa lately if the incidents of no shows/cancellation had risen and she confirmed that it had. They get a credit card from everyone regardless of whether they are a repeat customer, have a gift card or whatever. Everyone every time. It is sad we have come to that.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
318 registered (broom, langerr, denali, Chi61, Soapy, buffalo, HellionCobRoller, midlet, marstoy, tosser, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Domina M, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, nysubjack, Poester, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, ilyaserdyukov, billw, spiderone23, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, CelesteTaylor, The Thomas, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, WestAugust, TheDriver, Dominions, Cheyenne, international, AaronGrant, sfotk1, furfan, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Stern Miss Lea, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, Eva Lordes, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, cbtlover, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33313 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Goddess Gia Peccato