by Domina M
04/24/24 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#9080 - 01/06/20 11:12 PM Re: Dan Savage: Why Are Dominatrixes So Expensive? ProDomme Twitter Weighs In [Re: Komodo]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Komodo
This is a very informed post. IMHO all it lacks is a conclusion.

Sorry... I shot my load and like most guys I just rolled over and went to sleep afterwards

Asp

#9082 - 01/07/20 03:53 AM Re: Dan Savage: Why Are Dominatrixes So Expensive? ProDomme Twitter Weighs In [Re: MayaMidnight]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Yes, I agree with all of this and also:

Quote:
a lot of the bargain-hunters are absolutely fixated on getting the most for the least, making them demanding, unpleasant, entitled clients.

I forget about this. There are those who see if you have lower rates you are some how vulnerable and they will try to push it down even more.

#9085 - 01/07/20 07:18 AM Re: the argument to lower tribute [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Miss Adah Vonn Offline

Artisan

Loc: Poughkeepsie, NY
All such good points by Mistress Tissa and Domina M!

SWers face a high risk of burnout, being both such an emotional job and one with many unseen aspects we often do all by ourselves. Talking with M. Chloe, we agreed the worst part is generally the behind-the-scenes communications that happen prior to session; dealing with low-ballers and time wasters—oh, the entitlement! Rates are a simple way to maintain a level of quality clients with whom you personally feel you can handle the emotional load.

I am a big proponent of "work smarter, not harder!"

Website »» AdahVonn.com
Twitter »» @TopDomme
OnlyFans »» @TopDomme

#9088 - 01/07/20 07:20 AM Re: Dan Savage: Why Are Dominatrixes So Expensive? ProDomme Twitter Weighs In [Re: MayaMidnight]
Miss Adah Vonn Offline

Artisan

Loc: Poughkeepsie, NY
Originally Posted By MayaMidnight
No one's exaggerating the amount of time and effort that goes into sessions, but if it really did work out like that you'd see a lot more experienced dommes charging less. Plenty of us have experimented with lower rates, following pretty much this exact logic. The results are not what you'd expect.

The truth is that a lot of clients will compare those two Mistresses and decide that Mistress A must be better if she's charging so much more and can get clients to pay it.

Also, unfortunately: a lot of the bargain-hunters are absolutely fixated on getting the most for the least, making them demanding, unpleasant, entitled clients. This is not to say that clients like this do not exist at higher price points -- but at least there they're paying enough to possibly be tolerated. Nor is this to say that lovely clients never see cheaper dommes, because they definitely do! But the bullshit-to-cash ratio does seem to get much worse as rates go down.

Yes, all of this. Well-put.

Website »» AdahVonn.com
Twitter »» @TopDomme
OnlyFans »» @TopDomme

#9115 - 01/09/20 04:24 AM Re: Dan Savage: Why Are Dominatrixes So Expensive? ProDomme Twitter Weighs In [Re: MayaMidnight]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

My impression is that the more experienced a domme is, the highest percentage of her time is spent with regulars. Secondly I also think that the price they pay depends less on the nominal price asked by the domme for new clients, which is what this post is about, then on for how long they have been regulars.

I also think that they find ways to make up for this, one of them being longer or more frequent sessions.

This is why I think that while important, the current price is more a symbol and has more impact on future earnings than on present ones.

As far as factors affecting it Aspx made a good analysis. We are at the end of a long economic boom and prices for mostly everything reflect that.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Shout Box

Who's Online
306 registered (CelesteTaylor, Soapy, painslut, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Chuck123, HenryB, Domina M, Cheyenne, WestAugust, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, international, cbtlover, DominaAdmin, tosser, Lady Bellatrix, TheDriver, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, Chi61, langerr, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, broom, marstoy, SeekingAdventure, Old_Timer_FL, palmer, domtsub, Robert1218, denali, Bruce88, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32382 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Natasha Müller