Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#8437 - 11/25/19 04:37 AM Re: My top ten mistresses I'd like to see / see again [Re: footboi12171]
Human_toilet Offline

Oliva Black - thats somebody I would have loved to see

#8438 - 11/25/19 04:37 AM Re: My top ten mistresses I'd like to see / see again [Re: Poester]
Human_toilet Offline

Damazonia is coming to the UK and i was considering a session if dates work out

Does anybody have any experience with her

#8775 - 12/16/19 01:40 PM Re: My top ten mistresses I'd like to see / see again [Re: Poester]
footboi12171 Offline

Yes , sorry for the misspell

Have you ever sessioned with any of them?

FB

#8855 - 12/24/19 10:50 AM Re: My top ten mistresses I'd like to see / see again [Re: footboi12171]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Hi,

Yes, I have sessioned with Mistress Damazonia in a multi-domme FTT session.

The session was my typical lights out, silent and locked in.
Although I like heavy use, with ignore fetish, the knowledge that you're being used by and consuming from someone so incredibly beautiful adds to the experience.

She and my other users were having a great time with various shenanigans, so I ended up in the Iso-Toilet for 5 hours!

Afterwards I had the privilege of driving her to her hotel. She is very easy to talk to, and although this may be overused, she really is even more stunning in person than her photos can convey.

I would recommend that you take the opportunity to session with her while she is in your area.

The Session Team

po

Edited by Poester (12/24/19 10:56 AM)

#8888 - 12/27/19 06:25 AM Off-Topic Reply [Re: Poester]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Sorry... This reply is off-topic, but this statement reminded me of something and I really wanted to post it in reply

Originally Posted By Poester
the knowledge that you're being used by and consuming from someone so incredibly beautiful adds to the experience.

Po,

I had a very similar experience at AVN back in 2018. I was wearing an electrical shock dog collar around my balls inside my pants and the Domme I was with went into the dressing room to see her good friend Emily Marilyn (whom I have lusted over fetish pics of for at least 15 years). Next thing you know, I am getting remotely shocked and I knew it was Emily Marilyn doing it even though she was in a completely different room and I couldn't see her at all (later, it was confirmed to me that was actually what was happening).

The knowing, but not truly knowing, of that was incredible and I totally understand what you felt when it was Mistress Damazonia and the iso-toilet.

#8895 - 12/27/19 12:46 PM Re: Off-Topic Reply [Re: AspX]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By AspX
Sorry... This reply is off-topic, but this statement reminded me of something and I really wanted to post it in reply

the knowledge that you're being used by and consuming from someone so incredibly beautiful adds to the experience.

Po,

I had a very similar experience at AVN back in 2018. I was wearing an electrical shock dog collar around my balls inside my pants and the Domme I was with went into the dressing room to see her good friend Emily Marilyn (whom I have lusted over fetish pics of for at least 15 years). Next thing you know, I am getting remotely shocked and I knew it was Emily Marilyn doing it even though she was in a completely different room and I couldn't see her at all (later, it was confirmed to me that was actually what was happening).

The knowing, but not truly knowing, of that was incredible and I totally understand what you felt when it was Mistress Damazonia and the iso-toilet.

Hi Asp,

That's a very good parallel. "Knowing but not truly knowing"

As an aside I talked to her a bit about my session, and she said she absolutely "gets it", and said she even likes scat play with subs which is (surprisingly?) a step further than what I'm comfortable with.
It's cathartic to talk kink with people from "my tribe".

po

Edited by Poester (12/27/19 02:33 PM)

#8897 - 12/27/19 03:21 PM Re: Off-Topic Reply [Re: Poester]
AspX Online   content
Sage

[quote=AspX]Sorry... This reply is off-topic, but this statement reminded me of something and I really wanted to post it in reply

[quote=Poester]

Hi Asp,

As an aside I talked to her a bit about my session, and she said she absolutely "gets it", and said she even likes scat play with subs which is (surprisingly?) a step further than what I'm comfortable with.

po

po,

Actually I don't understand what is a "stap further" for you? Being a sub at all or incorporating the play as part of that kind of relationship? Is it that being a su is humanizing which actually counteracts the humiliation and dehumanizing of the play (and the iso-toilet)?

Not trying to push... Just genuinely curious.

Asp

#9044 - 01/04/20 01:46 PM Re: Off-Topic Reply [Re: AspX]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By AspX
[quote=AspX]Sorry... This reply is off-topic, but this statement reminded me of something and I really wanted to post it in reply

[quote=Poester]

Hi Asp,

po

po,

Actually I don't understand what is a "stap further" for you? Being a sub at all or incorporating the play as part of that kind of relationship? Is it that being a su is humanizing which actually counteracts the humiliation and dehumanizing of the play (and the iso-toilet)?

Not trying to push... Just genuinely curious.

Asp

Hi Asp,

What I was getting at was much simpler. I don't like playing with scat much after the initial "drop". Once it gets further removed from the "donor" it's just a pile of crap, to me.

But to answer your questions I'm not naturally submissive. I can take that role and role-play and can find it very rewarding and stimulating especially if I can lose myself in it, but because it is not "natural" it eventually wears me out. Which is why I don't do lifestyle.

The after-care/meet-and-greet after the session (I don't know everyone who is participating beforehand frequently), where I am "re-humanized" has turned out to be absolutely essential to me to recover.

It was actually very interesting to see the reactions of a brand new Domme at the end of one of my sessions. She really did not know what the make of it, or of me.

po

Edited by Poester (01/04/20 01:46 PM)

#9057 - 01/05/20 11:11 PM Re: Off-Topic Reply [Re: Poester]
AspX Online   content
Sage

What I was getting at was much simpler. I don't like playing with scat much after the initial "drop". Once it gets further removed from the "donor" it's just a pile of crap, to me.

LOL

But to answer your questions I'm not naturally submissive.

Gotcha. Now I understand and as a switch who is much more naturally dominant in my interactions, I do totally understand what you mean.

The main difference in our D/s approaches is that my focus at all times is pleasing the woman I am with and gaining pleasure through that process rather than role or activities. Whereas, for you, it seems that it is the fetish/activity that is what drives you.

It is awesome that you have found someone to take pleasure in feeding (no pun intended) that need while allowing you to still be yourself and comfortable after the activity is over. As great as the Iso-toilet is for you, I agree that it is actually that comfort with you as a fetishist, rather than a sub, that probably makes it all work.

Asp

#11727 - 09/09/20 03:45 AM Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! [Re: EmpressMing]
Woo Offline

Hi Empress Ming

What’s the largest amount of divine chocolate you have fed your worshippers in a single multi domme session?

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  MsRoseWoods 
Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (Chi61, CelesteTaylor, palmer, cbtlover, artiemus1, DominaAdmin, Bruce88, furfan, Soapy, langerr, Eastbabyhuey, international, Cheyenne, Lady Velvet Steel, Domina M, nysubjack, The Thomas, jadreg13, ztrade, broom, cbot, marstoy, EvedLeNashim, WestAugust, Protons1, ChicagoSlicker, buffalo, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, TheDriver, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31295 Guests and 99 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Jada Sinn