04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#8944 - 12/28/19 11:02 AM Re: Planning vs impromptu [Re: AspX]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Originally Posted By AspX
I have supreme confidence that if I was driving thru Atlanta in the next two hours and you had the time/inclination to see me, you could easily deliver an amazing experience to me on that limited notice.

True. That is the exception to the rule and I do state the I don't do same day sessions with new clients - leaving it open for those that are known to me. In that case the key word is time/inclination. I have become more regimented over the years and tend to have my day planned out the night before. So now there is the added layer of "I've got other things going on or I'm just not in the mood".

But I do get how subs might want a same day session. It can feel edgy as one person said. I just think it's risky for all parties when you don't have an established relationship.

Years ago I would take same day sessions if I could fit them in my existing session schedule. I mean, hey - I'm here, dressed, in the zone . . . I found those people in large to be flaky - showing up late, not showing up at all, giving me the creeps, not communicating interests well, having expectations beyond my limits, etc. It didn't take me long to discontinue that policy.

I have also suspected that people (unknown to the Domme) wanting same day sessions are trying to circumvent the screening process.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#8949 - 12/28/19 06:48 PM Re: Planning vs impromptu [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
I kind of get why someone would do same-day sessions.
Like for me i'm interested in sessioning on and off. I can book a session one day, and then 3 days later i'm just not into the fantasy anymore and as a result the session ends up being lackluster to no fault of the domme.

I don't try same-day sessions even with that in mind though.

#8962 - 12/30/19 05:23 PM Re: Planning vs impromptu [Re: Mistress Ayn]
MayaMidnight Online   content

Artisan

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
That's hilarious . . . so they CAN read!

That was a surprise, to be honest! And it's left me with a much worse opinion of the guys who used to contact me for last-minute sessions in my pre-rush fee era. While not ideal, failing to register one line in an ad is somewhat forgivable -- bothering me for something I explicitly don't offer is less so.

Not getting constant boner emergency emails is great though, 10/10, highly recommend.

#9023 - 01/02/20 06:43 PM Re: Planning vs impromptu [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I'm the kind of guy who plans two moves ahead, usually I book at least a week in advance, so planning does not bother me and the journey is the reward. However it depends on the nature of the relation. There are times when just meeting and talking could be just as good as the planned activities.

For instance I met once a mistress who was out of this world good, and left me intrigued by my reaction. It happened that she was very articulate and intelligent too, and I read a lot of and about her before the next session.

I had so many questions for her that 100 minutes out of a two hour session passed before we got to it.

#9032 - 01/03/20 10:56 AM Re: Planning vs impromptu [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

I had a Domme reply to me that she ONLY booked same day appointments. Does that seem like a red flag to you? It did to me

po

#9036 - 01/03/20 04:49 PM Re: Planning vs impromptu [Re: Poester]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Maybe, but she could also have a really sporadic schedule for whatever reason and feels that she can't book in advance because it cannot be known. Proceed with caution, especially if there are other things that seem off.

#9037 - 01/03/20 04:51 PM Re: Planning vs impromptu [Re: AssSniffer1999]

Enthusiast

That is why it is good to invest in a scheduled session and once a domme knows you she would most likely be more lenient.

I am much more likely to take a same day from a known sub. As long as I have time. . .That is kind of the thing, though.

#9038 - 01/03/20 04:56 PM Re: Planning vs impromptu [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Enthusiast

I will consider a same day if someone contacts me before noon and wants something in the evening. It really depends upon my mood though and my availability. In order for me to function in an actual social life, I like to make plans with my friends(I am funny that way.), and set my day around noon with confirmations.

"Now" is never an option. I don't care if you happen to be in my neighborhood.

#9039 - 01/03/20 05:13 PM Re: Planning vs impromptu [Re: Poester]
MayaMidnight Online   content

Artisan

I knew someone who had that policy and she was a legitimate and very talented Mistress. This was many years ago, early-ish in both our careers, when we got most of our business off Backpage and deposits weren't nearly as much of a thing. She lived close to the dungeon so same-day sessions weren't much of a hassle and she said advance bookers tended to be flakes. At the time she had a point -- I'd noticed the same thing, and most requests I got back then were same-day anyway so turning down advance bookings wouldn't have made much of a dent.

My friend has since changed her policy, and the business has changed a lot. That policy makes much less sense now than it did then, but as Domina M said she might just have an unpredictable schedule. If she doesn't require deposits and gets a lot of wankers that could also have something to do with it.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34478 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

DTLA Dominas