Domina Quinn Livid is a true Goddess who has the looks of a model and the talents that make Her easily the best Dominatrix in the Bay Area. i had the honor of submitting to Her for a sixth time this week, and She continues to show Her incredible skill, talents, beauty and deviousness with each session.

As always, Domina Quinn Livid looked amazing for the session. She was dressed in a tight red dress for the holidays with a black corset and Her flowing brown hair. The corset accentuated Her amazing hourglass figure that would have any man crawling after Her. Domina wasted no time getting down to business. After our customary discussion on limits, She had me strip and kneel in front of Her. She towered over me in six inch heels with a devious smile on Her beautiful face.

She then placed an elf hat on my head and big red bow around my neck. How humiliating! Afterwards, Domina pierced my chest with needles and then hung Christmas ornament balls from the needles. i felt like an idiot – a playground just for Domina’s deviant ideas. All Domina had to do was make me do a silly elf dance and i would have been in tears. Luckily She didn’t, but Domina really showed Her creativity and ability to clearly identify what would humiliate me.

As Domina was taking the needles out, She warned me that She was going to hurt me badly in the next part of the session. Little did i know that i would be brought to tears by Her for the second straight session. Domina proceeded to spank me hard with a super long wooden shoe horn and a nasty rubber strap. The pain was excruciating but was about to get far worse. Domina whipped me with a snake whip, and kept whipping me for what seemed like forever. She showed Her talents as a Domme though – She read my body language perfectly and slowly worked me into subspace. She knew when to whip, when to give me a small rest, and when to keep pushing me.

Eventually a few small tears started forming in my eyes. Then a magical and unforgettable moment for me - Domina walked over to me, leaned close to my face, and whispered that i’d have to take three more lashes and then we’d be all done. Feeling Domina’s sweet, warm breath so close to my face was mesmerizing! What an honor! i’d relive that whipping 100 times over just for that 10 second moment. It gave me just the energy to get me through the next three lashes. The moment Domina untied me, i fell to my knees in front of Her, broken but so high from being allowed to suffer and serve such a Domina and beautiful Woman.

Domina then allowed me the honor of massaging Her sore, high-heel fatigued feet. Her feet are soft and perfectly shaped, as if molded from a Michelangelo statue. What an absolute honor! Domina made sure it didn’t go to my head, however. She quickly transitioned back to pain. For the next hour, She alternated between ballbusting me and whipping me in various places. Her lashes were perfectly aimed. After taking off a pair of nasty nipple clamps, She stood back with a whip and told me to close my eyes. One lash fell perfectly on my left nipple. i grabbed it and yelled. Then Domina repeated with the right nipple. What talent and what skill She has with that whip!

Finally, the session was over. i was still wearing that silly elf hat and Domina still looked absolutely stunning, like we had time warped back to the beginning of the session. Not a hair out of place on Her. She still looked stunning and i looked ridiculous. What a contrast between the two of us!

What an experience and what a session! Domina continues to up the game and show Her talents and creativity. Each session She surprises me with new ideas. Equally important, She’s a really sweet person who is incredibly smart. Our conversations during session down time are always insightful and provocative. When a Domme can have you trembling in suspense with tears rolling down your face while thinking half way though about seeing Her again, then She surely is magical and enchanting. i highly recommend Domina Quinn Livid to anyone looking for an unparalleled BDSM experience in the Bay Area. Can’t wait to session with Her again.

https://twitter.com/quinnlivid?lang=en
https://www.instagram.com/quinnlivid/
www.dominaquinnlivid.com