by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#8887 - 12/27/19 05:53 AM Domme Bucket List
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Last year, I actually posted a Domme Bucket List at this time but for whatever reason the posts are not showing on my phone (even though I can see the thread but I did manage to pull a similar post from max). Figured now would be a good time for a progress report..

Originally Posted By AspX
This list does not include any Dommes I have already had the good fortune to session with; Dommes I have contacted to inquire about a session and determined that their requirements (personal information, picture, deposit methods or rates) cross over my personal limits; Retired Dommes; and Dommes based outside of the US since I don't really travel like that.

So without further explanation here is my current list:

Mistress Marah
Goddess Phoenix
Mistress Tangent
Victoria Cayne
Petra Hunter
Aine Patrick
Isabella Sinclaire
Maya Sinstress
Simone Kross
Devlynn Desade

Personally, I had amazing (and very unique) experiences with Goddess Phoenix, Mistress Marah & Simone Kross in 2019.... And I did travel outside of the US to England for the FemDom Ball (which I never imagined I would) but did so in service of Adreena Angela (who is a Domme Bucket List unto herself... But didn't qualify for my list because I had already seen her multiple times).

Goddess Phoenix and I connected on a very deep level and what was supposed to just be a session turned into four days of hanging out and doing things together in Las Vegas (as well as an incredible session experience). She is an amazing person and a great Domme.

My experience with Mistress Marah was actually much different than I had imagined it would be... But in an extremely good way. I don't know if my impression of her was just off based on my experiences with other Atlanta Dungeon Dommes or the months of training in Japan changed her style but she was much more disciplined and ritualistic than I had expected coming into the session... But just as ruthless, beautiful and skilled. This experience was enhanced by the circumstances of happening in Chicago during the polar vortex, forcing me to take the train rather than driving and floating in -6 degree temperatures afterwards without feeling cold at all (I have no comment about how cold the -24 degree temp felt the next morning when I headed to the airport and Vegas before it got "really cold").

My experience with Simone Kross, on the other hand, was just as brutally wonderful as I had imagined it would be (even though I am sure she thought she took it easy on me). That happened the day after the Triple Threat event at Atlanta Dungeon, when the other two subs were recovering from what Mistress Ayn, Mistress Ultra Violet and Goddess Samantha Muscle did to us individually and collectively.

As for the rest of my list.. Maya Sinstress & Devlynn Desade were removed from it because of incompatibilities I discovered in 2019 after creating my list at the end of 2018. Goddess Tangent will probably be dropped soon as well based on what I have heard her rates are, but I don't know them for sure.

How the hell I got thru 2019 without finally seeing Miss Victoria Cayne literally baffles my mind. When i first posted this last year, MVC was the one Domme on the list I was absolutely sure I would see in 2019 (and I say this even though I was already starting to talk with Simone Kross about our session at that point).

That leaves Petra Hunter, Aine Patrick, & Isabella Sinclaire. I think it is possible Ms Petra and I will manage to be in the same city at the same time, but since the other two are LA based and I can't see myself visiting someone other than Goddess Phoenix if I drag my sorry ass over there.. I have sort of given up hope on the two of them.

I also can't say I have added anyone new to my list this year as I am really focused on deepening the relationships I currently have (which actually turned out to be my unexpected theme for 2019).

Here's to a great and kinky 2020!!!

#8906 - 12/27/19 06:58 PM Re: Domme Bucket List [Re: AspX]
87pegged Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Lola Ruin
Michelle Lacy
Domina Sara (Bilbao)
Mistress Julia Taylor
Mistress Firewolf
Mistress Katerina
Madam Ingrid
Victoria Rage

#8917 - 12/27/19 08:35 PM Re: Domme Bucket List [Re: AspX]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
I try not to feel hurt that I never see myself on anyone's list.

I have consistently high reviews and am a very ethical and competent Domme with a well-equipped dungeon.

Unless, of course, you all want to be shat on. That I can't help you with. laugh

#8921 - 12/27/19 08:58 PM Re: Domme Bucket List [Re: Mistress Tissa]
palmer Online   content
Artisan

You're on my list. I'm always really impressed with your site and the clarity and thoughtfulness of your writing there about BDSM. And, by your focus on the more psychological and intellectual aspects of domination. I have some business taking me to Philadelphia sometime in the next year and will certainly contact you to see if you'll accept my session request.

#8924 - 12/27/19 09:04 PM Re: Domme Bucket List [Re: 87pegged]
palmer Online   content
Artisan

I've never seen Mistress Firewolf or Mistress Katerina mentioned on this site before (or Max Fisch), but I've been struck by their social media of late -- very impressive-seeming dommes.

#8925 - 12/27/19 09:19 PM Re: Domme Bucket List [Re: palmer]

Sage

Well, thanks, palmer. smile

I want to be clear that I wasn't trying to get pity or anything.

It was more of my being curious.

#8926 - 12/27/19 09:22 PM Re: Domme Bucket List [Re: Mistress Tissa]
palmer Online   content
Artisan

Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa
Well, thanks, palmer. smile

I want to be clear that I wasn't trying to get pity or anything.

I didn't think that at all -- I just really have been hoping to make contact once travel plans are made, and you have been authentically on my bucket list (even if I don't myself call it that!).

#8927 - 12/27/19 09:28 PM Re: Domme Bucket List [Re: Mistress Tissa]
87pegged Offline

Looking through your site I would definitely add you. Will be honest and say I am not familiar with you. Reminds me of Ava St Marks who I never heard of but when I randomly discovered her I was mesmerized.

#8928 - 12/27/19 09:33 PM Re: Domme Bucket List [Re: palmer]
87pegged Offline

All of my list are from Twitter. Domina Sara is who I’m most mesmerized by. Enjoy her various videos she has posted.

#8930 - 12/28/19 12:29 AM Re: Domme Bucket List [Re: 87pegged]

Sage

Originally Posted By 87pegged
Will be honest and say I am not familiar with you.

I probably need to do a better job of advertising. I'm not super aggressive with it. I tend to find the relentless pushing like nails on a chalkboard. But if people who are more active in the scene haven't heard of me by now I'm doing something wrong.

Anyway, I don't want to hijack the thread with my issue. Thanks for the couple of votes. smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
319 registered (artiemus1, Chi61, Domina M, Soapy, Moth to a Flame, TheDriver, langerr, DominaAdmin, buffalo, broom, cbtlover, Poester, CelesteTaylor, Ms_Gia_Peccato, nysubjack, The Thomas, Cheyenne, WestAugust, DommeLynx, HellionCobRoller, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, denali, Boucheron, Stern Miss Lea, Chuck123, Bruce88, tosser, furfan, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Tissa, midlet, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, Dominions, international, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, T-bone, zeta, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33508 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Natasha Müller