by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#8653 - 12/09/19 10:42 PM Re: Sessions vs experiences [Re: future pet]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hello future pet and welcome to The Buzz.

Originally Posted By future pet
A roleplay that lasts 2 weeks and includes both sessions, phone and email is what I seek. Not easy to find in the world of commoditized bdsm. But more because subs aren't seeking it than because dommes can't provide it.

Or subs aren't willing to pay for it. I love doing scenes like this but they take considerable time for the Domme and can be expensive for the sub. I am fortunate to have some subs with deeper pockets than most and have been able to do some pretty creative things with the time and money. Once a sub was in town for a week for a conference and we had a running scene for the week. I would interrupt him at his conference via text or call with specific instructions, knock on his hotel room at night or summon him to me at will. It was a blast.

I would love to hear about some of your adventures.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#8657 - 12/10/19 05:10 AM Re: Sessions vs experiences [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn

Or subs aren't willing to pay for it.

As usual Mistress Ayn, You beat me to the punch on a point.

I would absolutely love to find some Domme to randomly control me through text, email and social media... Ordering me into chastity or to perform actions for Her like edging while watching videos of Her dominating men and women... Having me insert a butt plug that She can control from Her phone (or set an alarm to wake me up at 3am with a 20 minutes pattern of vibrations)... All leading up to a visit with Her... and for Her to do all this extra effort for Her own pleasure instead of having to pay extra for it. That is the stuff that fantasies are made of...

In reality, the only way it works is if the Domme is compensated for all that extra effort and it is up to the sub to make it worth it for Her if they desire that full "experience" rather than just a session. I think future pet is correct that not every Domme can actually deliver on it or even want to try... But, if a sub is willing to compensate a Domme then it isn't too difficult to find.

#8663 - 12/10/19 07:54 PM Re: Sessions vs experiences [Re: Mistress Ayn]
future pet Offline
Artisan

Hello Mistress.

Subs know they have to pay for sessions, phone calls, texts, emails as individual commodities. If they don't get that they'd have to pay for them as part of a generalized experience there's no help for it....

I deal with the financial aspects of sessions as early as possible. I'm more comfortable with dommes who use deposits so we can get the noise out of the way and get to the fun stuff.

With this kind of scene, an immersion, the set-up is everything. No point having the Mistress wonder if you're serious about something that will be time-consuming for her. So pony up early.

So here's my process...

I'll usually have a Mistress in mind. Someone I have been thinking about. She's mature, established. We line up on key points. (I'm very interested in exploring consensual nonconsent, forced femme, and bondage is my debilitating drug of choice). She's articulate, sane, and has that streak of fiendish glee about Her.

If She's in the NYC area, that's ideal. If She travels here, it needs to be more than once a year so we can pick up the thread later if we choose to. A well set-up c/nc session can be revisited multiple times like any well-constructed story.

Next, I'll come up with a scenario that will provide a narrative thread running through the entire engagement. And an idea of what sets in motion. Possible session dates (I like one at the beginning and one at the end with a mind-fuck in the middle; typically my chastity keys are taken after the 1st session and not given back until the 2nd). I'll also share some thoughts on other communications (voice, text, email).

So here's the first hurdle. I will reach out to the Mistress I am leaning toward and ask her to read and consider the above. For which I'll propose a fee - which is solely for consideration. There is no obligation beyond that. Nor is the consideration fee part of a deposit. That is handled separately later.

Dominatrix think-time is a service, even if a session never happens. So I treat it like one. I am asking Her to marshal Her experience, wisdom, imagination and intelligence to think over the bat-shit crazy idea I am proposing. I make it clear that "no" is a perfectly good answer and that I would prefer that if She felt in any way uncomfortable.

If... we move forward, there's the matter of the session deposit and the "immersion" fee. She will define the immersion. Whatever combination of assignments, intraday demands, calls.... I don't want to know too much about it once ground rules are set. IE, don't call my office and say "Can you put that whore future pet on the phone." She sets the fee for the immersion She intends. That plus session deposit are covered simultaneously through whatever electronic vehicle She uses. After that, it's game on.

I am fortunate in a number of ways. I can spend the entire event in chastity without a key if She chooses. (Which is likely.) I work independently a great deal of the time. So I can field this sort of text message. "Go to the men's room - if they still let you in there for some reason - and take a picture. I want to make sure you are wearing the pink panties and stockings I told you to put on. You know what will happen if you aren't...." And so on...

Does it cost more than a session? Yes. But it doesn't cost more than the sum of its parts. And there are peaks that a session alone can't hit. At least not for me. Moments of being truly vulnerable to someone you can't really control. (And if She is all you thought She was, someone who knows how special this is for you to experience and wants to give you the full impact.) A dungeon without walls. A session you can't simply go home from and compartmentalize.

To look at cost another way, a couple of sessions are cool. A few emails are cool. A wicked phonecall or two is cool. You're comfortable paying for all those. Why not once, even if only once, connect them all to a single story line and live it out?

#8694 - 12/12/19 11:10 AM Re: Sessions vs experiences [Re: future pet]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I like the way you think, future pet, and you are correct that when we get money out of the way it allows things to flow more organically.

It sounds like you have connected with some fantastic Mistresses over the years. Those types of extended scenes can be awesome. I saw that you read the interview about FemDom Mansion and you are correct that it is ideal for c/nc scenes. Before I started FemDom Mansion I was (and still am) doing something called MindFuck Productions. I've included a link for you below. They are more like what you have done so far. Some start well ahead of actually meeting. Some last for only a few hours and some have lasted for up to a week. In their own way they are more difficult to pull off because of all the outside factors that can come into play. At FDM the environment is controlled and things tend to go smoother. You know how Murphy's Law goes . . .

https://www.mistressayn.com/mindfuck-productions.html

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#8695 - 12/12/19 11:53 AM Re: Psychological play, online vs. in RT sessions [Re: palmer]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

To all, if you remember any of my posts on a variety of subjects here, I've been in and out of the scene since college (early 1970s). I'm not bragging, just saying I've been very, very lucky.

My experiences with two longtime Mistresses of mine were/are unique. We met for a session or two, a chemistry clicked in, and this sub received privileges far beyond what I ever expected. In both cases did or continues to involve phone, text and email access.

With the first she was based in Vegas, me in NYC, so our in person meetings were once or twice a year for several years. She is retired now but our relationship (domina/sub) evolved to the point she would contact me about her outside business marketing. She trusted me to make direct deposits to her business account for a deposit for an in-person session, the remote access or if she needed some cash for a special occasion. (That happened twice.) There was never a "You can get two 15 minute phone sessions for $XXX," situation. Money was minimal in my view and out of the way quickly. Either she would tell me to make a deposit or I'd volunteer. (Sometimes I'd call her back about a marketing issue, her voice would get to me and at the end of the call I'd ask for "permission" or she would say, "You've been helpful pet. You have permission. Text when you are done.")

With my current Mistress, who I've known off and on for a couple of decades, the situation is basically the same except she is local (more in-person sessions) but currently very busy working on her vanilla business, hence the evolution of mostly text and email access and fewer real time appointments. The access is even greater than the Vegas domina via text and email. I make direct deposits to her bank account, consult on her vanilla business (unpaid as a friendly acquaintance), the cash is relatively minimal and does not get in the way of the distance role play.

To emphasize, I never dated or had a personal relationship with either domina. With both I'm considered a top "pet" which is wonderful for me. It only ADDS to the intensity of the real time sessions.

#8707 - 12/13/19 02:38 AM Re: Top "pet" [Re: junglebeast]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By junglebeast
I never dated or had a personal relationship with either domina. With both I'm considered a top "pet" which is wonderful for me. It only ADDS to the intensity of the real time sessions.

I absolutely love that description of your status junglebeast. I am incredibly lucky to actually hold status like that with several different Dommes at the moment and others in the past.

My only quibble, and it is really just language nit-picking, is that I think you mean you have never had a romantic or collared relationship with either of your Dommes. I say this because I know that the "top pet" status you describe does bring a very personal relationship between a sub and a Domme with it.

#8808 - 12/18/19 04:50 PM Re: Sessions vs experiences [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AynsToy Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Hello future pet and welcome to The Buzz.

Or subs aren't willing to pay for it. I love doing scenes like this but they take considerable time for the Domme and can be expensive for the sub. I am fortunate to have some subs with deeper pockets than most and have been able to do some pretty creative things with the time and money. Once a sub was in town for a week for a conference and we had a running scene for the week. I would interrupt him at his conference via text or call with specific instructions, knock on his hotel room at night or summon him to me at will. It was a blast.

I would love to hear about some of your adventures.

Daaaaaaaaang .... I was in Atlanta earlier this year for a whole week for a work exercise.... I missed out on an opportunity!!! cry

~AynsToy

#8811 - 12/19/19 12:04 AM Re: Psychological play, online vs. in RT sessions [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Footdude Offline

This is a fascinating topic. Mistress Ayn and I had a phone conversation in which I explained to her my craving for a phone or online session that could sort of mock me to tears. Mistress Ayn is so candid, so down to earth, that she explained to me that really isn’t her thing. But she told me of the retired domme who provided that in the last. She and I will continue to talk as I continue my search. She is just that much of a delight with whom to speak.

Meanwhile, I’d love to find a willing domme if there is someone out there who provides those services.

#8914 - 12/27/19 08:29 PM Re: Psychological play, online vs. in RT sessions [Re: palmer]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
I love ANY type of play when you have the right partner.

I've done IM, email, phone, and real-time with people who seem to really hold themselves back or who don't understand this is an *interaction* and so it's boring. But with people who are as invested as I am and surrender into the experience? It's incredibly hot.

Quote:
"this trajectory is not uncommon as people get older -- that BDSM becomes more mental and psychological.

I think it's because as you get older your hormone levels decrease, so your priorities shift.

A few of my older clients have made mention that they can't "get it up" like they used to, but still love to play. It's because it's still hot *in their mind*.

#8923 - 12/27/19 09:02 PM Re: Psychological play, online vs. in RT sessions [Re: Mistress Tissa]
palmer Online   content
Artisan

I replied to another one of your posts before seeing this one to a thread that I started. Thanks for responding. Yes, I took note of your interest in more psychological-focused sessions.

And, regarding hormone levels, yes, I have certainly suspected that about myself. I can go long periods of time without really feeling much arousal, but then when the right switch goes off in my brain things suddenly change.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (DominaAdmin, Chi61, Kallcarrty, cbtlover, denali, Domina M, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, nysubjack, cbot, jadreg13, EvedLeNashim, international, Browniepoints95, Protons1, langerr, furfan, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Soapy, CelesteTaylor, Cheyenne, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, tosser, palmer, buffalo, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, Mistress Ayn, Dominions, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, ChicagoSlicker, TheDriver, sheba322000, WestAugust, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30886 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Isadora