Madam Mysteria
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#8843 - 12/23/19 02:58 PM Re: Negative Review [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Ugh, this is a bummer and I think future pet's response is spot on.

Regarding communication, we walk a fine line sometimes. I have had plenty of guys not want to complete my application but in my opinion it is the bare minimum of what I require to make sure I have a bead on a sub's interests and mindset. They don't want to fill it out, then they don't get a session.

Sorry this happened to you.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#8844 - 12/23/19 03:26 PM Re: Negative Review [Re: tabula]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Originally Posted By tabula
However, contacting the Domme is one thing and posting a negative review is something completely different. These reviews affect the number of inquiries a Domme gets. So I've yet to post a negative review.

The subject of actually posting a negative review is a good one. I completely agree with your statement above and encourage the sub and the Domme to work out any negativity privately. Once something is posted online, it often can't be taken back and yes, it can cause damage to a Domme's career.

However, issues that involve safety are another matter entirely. If a Domme is unsafe and doesn't appropriately acknowledge the transgression when confronted with it, then that may be grounds for "outing" the behavior with a negative review. Just my 2 cents. At some point it becomes a public service to let others know about serious issues regarding unsafe play.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#8845 - 12/23/19 08:22 PM Re: Negative Review [Re: tabula]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

You pose an interesting question regarding when it is appropriate to post a negative review on a session experience.

I've posted a number of reviews on MF and they have all been positive in tone. That's not say that every session I have had has been what I had hoped, but I don't want to negatively impact someone's livelihood because I caught them on a bad day. I certainly wouldn't want anyone to do that to me.

I would not hesitate to post a negative review if I felt that I was the victim of outright fraud. I think subs should share that kind of information whenever it is experienced. I would also not hesitate to post a negative review if I had a session with a Domme who was obviously under the influence of drugs/alcohol or if the Domme whose play was blatantly dangerous and unsafe.

Other than that, live and let live!

#8847 - 12/24/19 08:48 AM Re: Negative Review [Re: tabula]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Tabula,

I have posted some negative reviews but my reasoning has always been somewhat similar to yours. If I can trace the source the poor experience to a communication issue, even if it was hers, I just let it go. However, if I feel that this particular Domme has some flaw that would play out in the sessions of other client subs I have posted negative reviews.

#8848 - 12/24/19 09:53 AM Re: Negative Review [Re: tabula]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

I have never posted a bad review, although I have (like probably anyone that has had more than one session) had bad and/or unsatisfying sessions.

The issue(s) would have to be pretty egregious for me to do so.

po

#8849 - 12/24/19 09:57 AM Re: Negative Review [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Sounds like a budding grade A Narcissist to me.

Was the review "public"?
Is he new to you or completely new to the scene?

#8850 - 12/24/19 10:01 AM Re: Negative Review [Re: AspX]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Use the 24 hour clock

#8851 - 12/24/19 10:07 AM Re: Negative Review [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Filling out the application form, entirely and intelligently should always be the minimum requirement.

#8869 - 12/26/19 12:44 AM Re: Negative Review [Re: Poester]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I assume you meant this as a reply to Marstoy, since my miscommunication was about the date of a 1am session which would have been the same in either a 12 hour or 24 hour clock.

#8872 - 12/26/19 09:41 AM Re: Negative Review [Re: AspX]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

yes

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, langerr, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, TheDriver, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27125 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mrs. Weltsova