04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#8623 - 12/08/19 06:02 AM Interview with Mistress Ayn of FemDom Mansion & Atlanta Dungeon
Northstar Offline
Artisan

Loc: NYC

#8625 - 12/08/19 08:21 AM Re: Interview With Mistress Ann [Re: Northstar]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Great interview about FemDom mansion. Bucket list item for sure. I love this pic of Mistress Ayn, although she looks stunning in absolutely everything.

I'm sure it was just an oversight, but it's spelled Ayn, not Ann. I made the mistake initially thinking it was pronounced like "Ann", but it actually rhymes with "mine".

#8626 - 12/08/19 08:48 AM Re: Interview With Mistress Ann [Re: Kneel4Her]
Northstar Offline
Artisan

Loc: NYC
Thanks, Like Ayn Rand. It's changed.

#8633 - 12/09/19 06:04 AM Re: Interview with Mistress Ayn of FemDom Mansion & Atlanta Dungeon [Re: Northstar]
nycdogman Offline

Hey Buzz community, I just jumped ship from the Hang. I'm glad to be here.

After reading this interview. I'm ready to schedule an entire weekend of puppy play with Mistress Ayn and her friends.

Thanks for posting it.

#8636 - 12/09/19 07:14 AM Re: Interview with Mistress Ayn of FemDom Mansion & Atlanta Dungeon [Re: nycdogman]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Welcome nycdogman! grin

#8655 - 12/09/19 10:53 PM Re: Interview with Mistress Ayn of FemDom Mansion & Atlanta Dungeon [Re: Northstar]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Wow. Thanks for posting this Northstar. What a surprise and it was a thoughtful thing to do. Much appreciated!

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#8656 - 12/09/19 10:55 PM Re: Interview with Mistress Ayn of FemDom Mansion & Atlanta Dungeon [Re: nycdogman]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Welcome to the Buzz. FemDom Mansion could use a human pet. That would be a first for Us and it sounds like tons of fun.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#8664 - 12/11/19 07:25 AM Re: Interview with Mistress Ayn of FemDom Mansion & Atlanta Dungeon [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Mistress Kiva Krimson Online   content

Regular

Loc: Pensacola, FL
Sister, I had a blast with you at DomCon NOLA. I loved the interview, congratulations on your sucess with FemDom Mansion & Atlanta Dungeon!

#8682 - 12/12/19 05:12 AM Re: Interview with Mistress Ayn of FemDom Mansion & Atlanta Dungeon [Re: Northstar]
future pet Offline
Artisan

Oooof. It sounds like a nonconsensualist's (me...) dream. So many scenarios would work divinely there. Especially in-house abductions, ie, sessions that begin with knocking on the wrong (oh so right...) door.

What's really cool is Her grasp of what makes what She calls "events" different. They are not the same as the " immersions" I was talking about, which have a lot to do with being remotely controlled. But she totally gets that it's about more than a just longer session. It's as different from a session as building a pillow fort is to walking into the woods in the fading daylight. You are going to meet yourself. Or one of your selves. Très cool.....

#8706 - 12/13/19 02:10 AM Re: Interview with Mistress Ayn of FemDom Mansion & Atlanta Dungeon [Re: future pet]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
future pet,

If you are interested, you can actually read slavejaime's reviews of some of his events in the review section. His humiliation even plays out on Twitter where a bunch of us (his handle is @Aynsslaveboy) get ongoing recaps of what has happened and previews of what's in store for him as his events unfold.

However, that public humiliation is not necessarily the case with each event since, as noted in the article, they are all custom crafted for the participant of that particular event.

A lot of the events actually do start with a type of kidnapping where the participant is surprised and grabbed by the Dommes when they least expect it and before they were supposed to show up at the mansion. However, I can definitely see Mistress Ayn create a very elaborate roleplay based on the scenario you mentioned.

I've never done one myself but I have watched from afar as many have played out over the years since Mistress Ayn started doing them and heard about how awesome they are. I can guarantee that she could include, and is insanely good with, that pre-event immersion you described since she basically does that with me just for a normal visit (which also very much plays out on Twitter for approximately the week prior to, and sometimes after, my visit). But you can also read about my last experience on her Domme board right here at The Buzz (In Service of Mistress Ayn).

If you can afford it (because it is expensive for Mistress Ayn to pull off properly and she won't do it any other way), I would definitely recommend contacting her and going for it.

Shout Box

Who's Online
289 registered (Mistress UV, Chi61, Soapy, furfan, CelesteTaylor, DominaAdmin, langerr, Cheyenne, Domina M, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, broom, Jeffmill999, tosser, palmer, international, denali, buffalo, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, Mistress Ayn, Dominions, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, ChicagoSlicker, nysubjack, jadreg13, TheDriver, EvedLeNashim, sheba322000, Ms_Gia_Peccato, WestAugust, artiemus1, cbtlover, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, midlet, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Slv4u, DommeLynx, MayaMidnight, Mistress Tissa, Protons1, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, Browniepoints95, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30742 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mrs. Weltsova