by Cheyenne
04/24/24 02:18 PM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#8607 - 12/07/19 05:41 AM DomCon?
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

A slave has invited me to DomCon LA this spring. What's your take on DomCon, yea or nay?

#8615 - 12/07/19 03:34 PM Re: DomCon? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I can't officially go to events like that because of requirements to register with your legal name and show an ID. However, I have hung around DomCon NOLA and had a great time hanging out with Domme friends and meeting new people outside of the official events.

Both of the DomCons are awesome for networking with your fellow Dommes and they are the most Pro friendly of all the cons that I know of since it is run by Pro Dommes.

#8722 - 12/13/19 11:17 PM Re: DomCon? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

It has been years since I've gone to an event like this. A lot of my friends still go. They always have a lot of fun. The workshops are usually worth signing up for. I enjoyed the vendors area because there is such a nice selection of toys that you don't find in most local kink shops. The socials and, play parties were always really neat. You'd probably have a good time. :-)

#8727 - 12/14/19 07:21 AM Re: DomCon? [Re: Cheyenne]

Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
It has been years since I've gone to an event like this. A lot of my friends still go. They always have a lot of fun. The workshops are usually worth signing up for. I enjoyed the vendors area because there is such a nice selection of toys that you don't find in most local kink shops. The socials and, play parties were always really neat. You'd probably have a good time. :-)

Cheyenne, Thanks for the reply. I've heard both good and bad. Two Domme friends went last year. One said she had a good time, and came back with several toys and a nice whip. The other hated it. She said the Dommes were the unfriendly, backstabbing, type. Who were fighting over the almost nonexistent slaves, like dogs on a pork chop.

#8728 - 12/14/19 07:50 AM Re: DomCon? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
OwwItHz Offline
Regular

Loc: DC Metro
A domme friend of mine attended one and described it as "a whole lot of of S & M - Strut and Model." wink

#8729 - 12/14/19 08:04 AM Re: DomCon? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Who were fighting over the almost nonexistent slaves, like dogs on a pork chop.

Yikes! How embarrassing! Things have changed since I used to attend. Irene Boss usually attends these type events. She may be a good one to get the recent inside scoop from.

#8731 - 12/14/19 08:24 AM Re: DomCon? [Re: Cheyenne]

Enthusiast

Cheyenne, Good idea. In all fairness, My friends went to different DomCon events. The friend who had a good time went to NOLA. The other to the LA event.

#8732 - 12/14/19 08:36 AM Re: DomCon? [Re: AspX]

Enthusiast

Originally Posted By AspX
I can't officially go to events like that because of requirements to register with your legal name and show an ID. However, I have hung around DomCon NOLA and had a great time hanging out with Domme friends and meeting new people outside of the official events.

Both of the DomCons are awesome for networking with your fellow Dommes and they are the most Pro friendly of all the cons that I know of since it is run by Pro Dommes.

AspX, Thanks for the response. I agree, I'm not fond of my legal name and info, floating around on someones computer. I have a life and job outside of BDSM.

Who are the Pro Dommes that run it?

#8733 - 12/14/19 08:46 AM Re: DomCon? [Re: OwwItHz]

Enthusiast

Originally Posted By OwwItHz
A domme friend of mine attended one and described it as "a whole lot of of S & M - Strut and Model." wink

OwwltHz, That's almost exactly what my friend who went to the LA event said. grin

#8753 - 12/15/19 01:31 PM Re: DomCon? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
There is actually a board that runs it, but it was founded by Mistress Cyan (who owns/runs Sanctuary Studios in LA) and she is definitely a part of that. Goddess Phoenix is one of the members of the board but I don't know who else is on it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
306 registered (TheDriver, Cheyenne, Old_Timer_FL, Chi61, palmer, HellionCobRoller, broom, international, Soapy, Domina M, Lady Paradise, HenryB, CelesteTaylor, painslut, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Chuck123, WestAugust, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, cbtlover, DominaAdmin, tosser, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, langerr, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, marstoy, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, denali, Bruce88, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32423 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Jada Sinn