Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#644 - 12/15/15 08:57 AM Re: HOW DID YOU FIND YOUR FIRST MISTRESS? [Re: junglepet]
junglepet Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By junglepet
NYCRick, I did an unusual one with Belle once also in the early '70s when I was in college. I was invited to her apt. very early - 7:30 or 8 am - and be a "Roman bath slave." I was told to make thong out of rags and wear it under my street clothes. I got to her apt., she was half asleep. Belle told me to undress immediately and I was ordered to the bathroom and fill the tub with water and her favorite bath oils. In minutes she returned wearing high heel slippers and a silk robe. I was ordered on my knees to remove her slippers and worship her feet. Then I was told to remove her robe and saw her in all of her natural glory. I helped her into the bath and ordered to bathe her with a washcloth very slowly. I was aroused beyond words. At the end I helped her out of the bath and slowly dried her off. She put on her robe and slippers and I was ordered into her bedroom. I then helped dress her and by the time she was dressed I was on the bedroom floor, flustered and horny with her standing over me ordering me to pleasure myself saying things like, "Hurry up, I don't have all day!" It didn't.

One point I want to make for the record and that is when I met Belle and had several sessions with it was around '73 or '74. She just emerged as a domina, not to mention the premiere domina of NYC, with the help of Screw Magazine where I originally found her. I was a college kid of 20, 21 and didn't know any better, Belle was in her late 40s, with a lifetime of experience, but relatively new to sessioning with subs from ads vs. people she met privately. To give you an idea how it was back then at the end of my first or second session with her Belle whispered to me, "Do you have a girl friend?" I said to myself, "If I had one I wouldn't be here." I told Belle no and she ordered me to the bathroom to clean up and get dressed. When I emerged she asked if I knew what Plato's Retreat was and if I wanted to go there with her and do my role play. I was too young and shy, so I declined. Things were a bit more adventurous in sessions in the pre-AIDS era and, looking back, she spoiled me. I dropped out of the scene in the mid-70s but when I came back in the early '80s I contacted Belle and sessioned either with her or dominas she recommended because she knew my role play. I trusted her.

#646 - 12/15/15 09:28 PM Re: HOW DID YOU FIND YOUR FIRST MISTRESS? [Re: wolf]
Spanked Hard Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
Philadelphia City Paper, in around 1992. The Paper recently went out of business.

#647 - 12/16/15 01:01 PM HOW DID YOU FIND YOUR FIRST MISTRESS? [Re: NYCRick]
wolf Offline
Artisan

When I first started i was not aware of Screw Magazine

#655 - 12/17/15 10:47 AM Re: HOW DID YOU FIND YOUR FIRST MISTRESS? [Re: wolf]
badboybuffalo Offline

Loc: western new york state
SCREW Magazine was alright. I also bought and read CORPORAL, FETISH TIMES, and DOMINANT MYSTIQUE all good papers with stories and contacts in the back pages. There were seldom telephone numbers attached to the ads and you had to use the U.S. mail and put a number code on the envelope to whom you were contacting.
I also remember buying a magazine called AGGRESSIVE GALS that had some very legit ads from across the country.

#656 - 12/17/15 11:09 AM : HOW DID YOU FIND YOUR FIRST MISTRESS? [Re: Oliver Cromwell]
wolf Offline
Artisan

DOI was a beautiful magazine which I discovered Mistress Caress in.
All the best,
wolf

#673 - 12/24/15 12:41 PM There is nothing like the real thing [Re: junglepet]
wolf Offline
Artisan

Telephone sessions are like listening to the radio when you can watch on TV. I am sure after the first session this fact certainly entered your mind.

All the best,
wolf

#815 - 01/15/16 09:39 AM HOW DID YOU FIND YOUR FIRST MISTRESS? [Re: yourmalepet]
wolf Offline
Artisan

I believe of all the subs in the scene you have by far the BEST experience. I hope that from the second session on it was as good.

All the best.
wolf

#827 - 01/18/16 08:42 AM Re: HOW DID YOU FIND YOUR FIRST MISTRESS? [Re: wolf]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
This post gave me great nostalgia. My junior year in college, I found a mistress in LA from LAXpress, she dressed me in a dress and took me with a small flexible vibrator. Then after graduation in Philadelphia, the classifieds in Philadelphia magazine led me to the dungeons of Mistress Renee, that was such a great session, forced fem and my first realistic strapon. I was shaking at the pre session interview, Mistress Renee raised her eyebrows and said "your anticipation will make this better" with a wicked smile. That was so exciting!!! The next one was in south Fla, with the mistress that goes by ms indeep, she dressed me up and also used her magical strapon. She laughed at me because I couldn't take the chemise off at the end of the session, she had to help me. Thanks for a great question.
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#829 - 01/18/16 10:17 AM Re: HOW DID YOU FIND YOUR FIRST MISTRESS? [Re: wolf]
Jimbo20 Offline

In addition to Screw, DDI and later NY Magazine, there were also ads in the Village Voice. These were all early sources for me.

#859 - 01/22/16 07:47 AM Re: HOW DID YOU FIND YOUR FIRST MISTRESS? [Re: Spanked Hard]
wolf Offline
Artisan

it seems that most of the printed contact information has gone out as well. It seems today only the internet is useful.

All the best,
wolf

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Awillingstudent, Domina M, langerr, tosser, international, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34521 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sponsor a Domina