by Cheyenne
04/24/24 02:18 PM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#436 - 11/19/15 11:44 AM FORCED BY GODDESS GIA PECCATO
second try Offline
Artisan

Never underestimate Goddess Gia.

She may look like a kid. She is not.

She may not seem strong. She is.

You may think you will be getting the session you fantasized about, and you probably will, but not on your terms, on Hers.

She does not take "no" for an answer.

She does not let anyone push Her around.

i met Her initially via a simple phone call. She was in Jersey and i was in Manhattan when the call began. i wanted a session right away. She had "stuff" to take care of. But, She demanded softly to know what i was looking for in a session. i replied meekly. "i like to session with others in the same room at the same time" i said. She started to cross examine me about that statement, "other Dommes?" "other subs?" "interaction?" She wanted me to be specific. i sought to be shy and not direct. Her imagination was running away with Her intentions. "You'll meet me at xx street at 3 PM" She said. "i have a house boy today. he is cleaning for me, but he'll do" She added.

We met at a diner right on Her corner. We had a quick cup of coffee and then some conversation. i followed Her - more than 2 steps behind - as She led me to my fate. "I am going to check if he did a good job cleaning. If he did, I will have him wait in the bathroom until you're ready. Then, i will bring him out on a leash. he'll be my pet, and you'll be my pet sucker" She laughed out loud to Herself.

When it happened, it happened as She required. "I am sorry I did not have any witnesses here for this little scene. When I got a call, it was my sister, and that's when I stopped the goings-on for a while to bitch slap your face. you needed it anyway. you were falling down on the job then. But, eventually you picked it up and took your medicine, like a good little boy even though you're a big full adult man. I know you can do better for me, and you will. I am going to organize a group play session for you."

#680 - 12/28/15 09:59 AM Re: FORCED BY GODDESS GIA PECCATO [Re: second try]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
She sounds Awesome, I will try to see her too, thanks for the review!
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#681 - 12/28/15 11:48 AM GODDESS GIA PECCATO [Re: second try]
wolf Offline
Artisan

DOES SHE STILL SERVICE THE DOG?

#688 - 12/29/15 06:50 AM Re: FORCED BY GODDESS GIA PECCATO [Re: second try]
cbtlover Online   content
Regular

Loc: Tampa, Florida
Great review about a subject I have been fantasizing about for a year or so. Perhaps a trip to NYC is in order!

#689 - 12/29/15 06:54 AM Re: FORCED BY GODDESS GIA PECCATO [Re: cbtlover]
Enthusiast

Mistress Nicole Linn Ryder is in your area (Tampa). She is definitely worth a visitFor these fantasies!!!!

#690 - 12/29/15 08:38 AM Re: FORCED BY GODDESS GIA PECCATO [Re: second try]
second try Offline
Artisan

Perhaps someone should create a directory of (willing to be identified) FORCED session providers. d

#701 - 12/30/15 02:42 PM Re: FORCED BY GODDESS GIA PECCATO [Re: second try]
Enthusiast

This is a great idea!

#728 - 01/03/16 07:31 AM Re: FORCED BY GODDESS GIA PECCATO [Re: Sissybuttslave]
cbtlover Online   content
Regular

Loc: Tampa, Florida
Thank you for the suggestion. I have always wanted to session with Goddess Nicole Ryder Perhaps this should be the time!

#729 - 01/03/16 09:02 AM Re: FORCED BY GODDESS GIA PECCATO [Re: second try]
Enthusiast

She is AWESOME! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!.....just let us know how everything goes....OK?

#858 - 01/22/16 06:52 AM Re: GODDESS GIA PECCATO [Re: second try]
need to serve Online   content

Loc: Queens, NY
What is that???

Edited by need to serve (01/22/16 06:53 AM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
307 registered (Domina M, Soapy, Cheyenne, nysubjack, artiemus1, broom, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, TheDriver, The Thomas, Mistress Tissa, Moth to a Flame, DominaAdmin, Mistress UV, HellionCobRoller, langerr, EllaStrictland, Old_Timer_FL, Chi61, palmer, international, Lady Paradise, HenryB, painslut, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Chuck123, WestAugust, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, cbtlover, tosser, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, denali, Bruce88, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32486 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Lynn