Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#8035 - 11/03/19 08:15 PM Re: What does "forced" intox mean to you? [Re: tabula]
MayaMidnight Online   content

Artisan

Could be any of those substances, although personally I find alcohol is kind of the worst one for that type of session. The only time booze really worked out for me the sub was a suuuuuuper lightweight (i.e., got pretty tipsy off half a water bottle's worth of OJ and peach schnapps) and it was a 4 hour long hypno session.

Most of my forced intox guys are into hypno, and the drugs do help them reach that altered state. Forced intox fits very nicely with mind control fantasies, since it's about the dominant taking control over the sub's internal state.

I have one client who love being told what a horny idiot he is and the weed makes him both hornier and dumber, so that works out perfectly for him. Another loves to huff poppers off my pantyhose, literally getting high off my feet.

Some drugs can also enhance your ability to take pain. Poppers relax your asshole, which can help with strap-on. TBH I think some guys just like to party in session and making it part of the play allows them to do so without affecting the dynamic.

#8036 - 11/03/19 09:27 PM Re: What does "forced" intox mean to you? [Re: MayaMidnight]
tabula Online   content
Artisan

Loc: New York
Mistress Maya Midnight,

Thanks so much for your perspective on this. I agree that alcohol doesn't seem like it would induce the right mental state for serious play.

I'd love to know which can enhance a subs ability to take pain. I've considered poppers in this category. They seemed to help keep me calm in the face of pain, without blunting the sensation of pain. I wouldn't want anything that actually reduced the intensity of the pain. But a downside is the super short time of effectiveness. Is there anything longer lasting in this category?

With gratitude,
tab

#8037 - 11/03/19 09:48 PM Re: What does "forced" intox mean to you? [Re: AspX]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I was never a what you’d call a heavy drinker and nowadays I drink even less to the point where i feel a buzz after 2 drinks I haven’t had a hangover in years but I think at some point I am going to try a forced intox session. Alcohol or weed. I’ll leave it up to the Domme.

#8043 - 11/04/19 10:18 AM Re: What does "forced" intox mean to you? [Re: MayaMidnight]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Mistress Maya,

Thank you for pointing out something that I really didn't in my replies.

In my experience, alcohol takes a good amount of time to be effective unless you are forced to take it anally (which gets it into the bloodstream almost immediately... and for the same reason can be a safety issue if the Domme uses too much) and it also takes a long time to wear off, so it may not be a great idea for an hour long session. An alcohol enema can truly be a forced act rather than just "ordered" drinking as most intox with alcohol is.

My intox sessions are usually part of being in control of a Domme for days at a time, so they can get me drunk well before we get to the actual things they wish to do to take advantage of my weakened state of body and mind. This allows for that time before/after to not be a problem for me.

#8164 - 11/13/19 05:31 PM Re: What does "forced" intox mean to you? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By MsRoseWoods
I've always believed "forced" intox is a lot like "forced" ass worship. If I "forced" guys to drink craft beer, while I "forced" them to worship my ass. They'd be lined up all the way from Old Saybrook! grin

LOL!

I agree: anytime the word "forced" is used in a professional setting, it's shorthand for "we're both pretending I'm forcing you to do this".

#8249 - 11/18/19 01:24 AM Re: What does "forced" intox mean to you? [Re: tabula]
Miss Adah Vonn Offline

Artisan

Loc: Poughkeepsie, NY
All of the above, I'm sure, though as others have said some are better than others. I correlate this more with online play as it's less logistics. I have had requests for booze and poppers in person. Poppers are definitely my preference as they don't last as long as the others. I'd take it way more slowly with the others, definitely agree with Maya about the time component, as well as alcohol being the worst. It's certainly the most dangerous!

I had one guy show me everything in the minibar and say he wanted to be "forced" to drink it all. When I asked about his standard drinking habits/threshold/limits, apparently he never drank, like ever. That would not have ended well! I'm all for pushing limits, but dude...

Website »» AdahVonn.com
Twitter »» @TopDomme
OnlyFans »» @TopDomme

#8552 - 12/02/19 08:18 PM Re: What does "forced" intox mean to you? [Re: tabula]
Rebreather1 Offline

Loc: Washington, DC
"Forced intox" with poppers is one of my favorites with the right Domme. It blends well with the use of gas masks, breath play and latex which is another of my big joys in sessioning. The advantage of poppers is the quick reaction as well as the quick clear out.

So for me this is best as part of the power exchange. She is using something she is totally in control of to alter my responses. So in the best type of play for me she makes me ride the "popper wave" which can be mild or more intense as she chooses and judges my reaction. She can look me in the eye and remind me I am on the ride for her. The quick in and out of poppers mean this can be done several times and be a great interchange. Also, these groups of waves can be repeated at various times during a session allowing other types of play to be mixed in at her discretion as is always the case in a quality session.

As with any drug this has to be done carefully and should never be overdone. But done right it can add a euphoric feeling that might not be attainable in other ways.

The Domme who really showed me how this could work used to call me the man behind the mask. A man nobody but she really knew in this context as I would not share this aspect of me with my vanilla friends. To me this created a sense of intimacy between us that made our times together really enjoyable.

So as with any type of power exchange the concept of forced intox can be great play if both partners are really into the same basic idea, one from the side of power and giver and the other from the side of being controlled as the receiver smile

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
287 registered (Chi61, langerr, llf, CelesteTaylor, Soapy, Cheyenne, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, Bruce88, furfan, Domina M, midlet, ChicagoSlicker, Bound ashtray Man, kefxb24, MsKittyLaReaux, porkster, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Ms_Gia_Peccato, cbtlover, international, Slv4u, Dominions, DommeLynx, jadreg13, MayaMidnight, nysubjack, The Thomas, marstoy, denali, broom, Mistress Tissa, Protons1, DominaAdmin, buffalo, WestAugust, Mistress Ayn, GrimmX, tosser, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, bondagelover, palmer, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, Mistress UV, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, sheba322000, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, Boucheron, sellinggr, Komodo, TheDriver, mike04071, artiemus1, domtsub, gfred1, ztrade, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, Browniepoints95, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, Lady Bellatrix, mikel, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30241 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sponsor a Domina