by Domina M
Yesterday at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#3352 - 01/04/19 10:27 AM How exactly does a beginner get into FTT?
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
I always see posts from experienced subs who have done FTT recounting their experiences, but rarely ever from subs just starting out. As a complete newbie I have a lot of questions about it.

How exactly does a complete beginner to toilet activities get into it?
Can you even really prepare yourself for your very first FTT session?

One of my biggest fears is vomitting during the session, how often does that occur during FTT? Is it possible to train yourself to repress that gag reflex? I know I have a particularly bad gag reflex which is part of what makes me hesitant to get into FTT due to the fact that i'm not sure I could quite handle it.

#3353 - 01/04/19 04:12 PM Re: How exactly does a beginner get into FTT? [Re: AssSniffer1999]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

I'll try to answer some of your questions. I'm not a pro sub by any means but I can share what I've learned and experienced. I'm also hoping we get some followup wisdom from a ProDomme that does FTT.

I personally will fast before a session. I have an easy gag reflex (as well) and am not interested in throwing up something I ate earlier. I think vomiting or at least heaving occurs all the time in FTT sessions. Keep an open mind, be completely honest (appropriately), and let her guide you into the right groove.
Most FTT (BS) sessions (I've encountered) are in the morning, so get a good night's sleep.

ProDommes that have some experience with FTT sessions will typically ask you if it is your first time. This will allow them to tune the session for you to make it manageable and fun. They typically won't expect you to consume on the first session.

I guess the first and most important questions you want to ask yourself is what about the thought of this experience does it for you? Do you like hearing and/or smelling and/or seeing? Which is most important? How important is a particular body type and/or appearance to you, and what is it? It might end up being that just being there, with the goddess, "at a safe distance" might be enough for you, or you might end up wanting more and more and more until at some point you're covered from head to toe with her chocolate, and asking for "care packages" to play with later.

LOL Practically, if you get to that point, put a whole day aside for the session, because it is really hard to get that smell off of you.
Wash your hair 4-5 times. Mouthwash for at least 2 minutes a couple of times, etc etc.

Personally, I actually never really wanted to consume, but the desire sort of snuck up on me in the course of a session when I was in subspace, with Dommes I really liked and who kept pushing all the buttons.

Po

Edited by Poester (01/04/19 04:12 PM)

#3366 - 01/05/19 10:57 PM Re: How exactly does a beginner get into FTT? [Re: Poester]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Thanks for answering! I was thinking fasting would be a good idea, maybe like I could just not eat for the entire day before.

#3728 - 06/27/19 09:44 AM Re: How exactly does a beginner get into FTT? [Re: AssSniffer1999]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Careful about fasting for too long before, you don't want to pass out in the middle of a session.

po

#3993 - 07/13/19 04:39 AM Re: How exactly does a beginner get into FTT? [Re: AssSniffer1999]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

From my experience FT and an empty stomach are a bad mix. I instruct my toilet slaves to eat a light breakfast before our morning sessions.

Mistress Rose Woods

#4209 - 07/18/19 08:58 AM Re: How exactly does a beginner get into FTT? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Hello, Mistress Rose Woods

What's the particular danger with not eating before a session?

#4243 - 07/19/19 05:39 PM Re: How exactly does a beginner get into FTT? [Re: AssSniffer1999]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

I don't advise doing any BDSM or fetish play on an empty stomach. Low blood sugar and kink don't mix!

#8290 - 11/19/19 07:25 AM Re: How exactly does a beginner get into FTT? [Re: AssSniffer1999]
Human_toilet Offline

My first session was with a mistress where I basically said no limits and im into pain and humiliation and no safe word

we had sessioned before once and i had struggled with watersports and at the time she has said well it can get far worse than that

anyway this she tied me up and said she was going to force me to eat her shit as it was one of her big kinks

I though she was kidding

She wasnt

I though begging to stop might work

It didnt

I cried

She hurt me more

I tried everything to get out of it

she hurt me more

I eventually ate all her shit

I returned a few weeks later to see her again and I guess about 20 years ago i started with this and have probably eaten over 100 times from around 50 Mistresses since then

I suppose its the throw a kid in the deep and untill they splash about enough to get to the edge method of toilet training

Im really happy this happened and forced and humiliating scenes are very much my thing now

#8319 - 11/20/19 10:02 AM Re: How exactly does a beginner get into FTT? [Re: Human_toilet]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Sounds pretty awesome!
Do you have any noticeable and/or lingering physical effects from eating brown so often?

#8444 - 11/25/19 09:03 AM Re: How exactly does a beginner get into FTT? [Re: Poester]
Jamesbdsm Offline

Edited by Jamesbdsm (11/25/19 10:44 AM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MsRoseWoods 
Shout Box

Who's Online
305 registered (palmer, SeekingAdventure, Soapy, Cheyenne, WestAugust, broom, Chi61, HenryB, langerr, CelesteTaylor, domtsub, TheDriver, Boucheron, Robert1218, international, denali, Old_Timer_FL, Domina M, Chuck123, tosser, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, nysubjack, marstoy, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32175 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sara Lips Wrestling