by Cheyenne
04/24/24 02:18 PM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#8404 - 11/22/19 08:48 PM Dominant Women And Cooking
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

It seems like a lot of dominant women are really into cooking.

Double that for baking. I'm guessing because baking is an exact affair.

Does it seem like this to anyone else?

My guess is that they ( at least prodommes ) can be, having slightly more flexible schedules. Cooking can also be an outlet for creativity. Prodommes tend also to be very interested in keeping in shape and processed food/take out/restaurant food/ready to eat stuff seems to take people in the OPPOSITE direction of that goal smile.

Am I way off base?

#8408 - 11/23/19 02:35 AM Re: Dominant Women And Cooking [Re: Soapy]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I don't know about the baking thing, but a lot of Pro Dommes I know are very artistic and are incredibly creative as people... Many of them do use food/cooking as one of the mediums to express this.

I am sure diet does play into it in some cases, but I actually think you missed the caretaking aspect of cooking for others in your analysis of why there seems to be a preponderance of Dommes with great culinary skills.

So, as ususl, my long-ass answer to your simple question is "no... I don't think you are off-base on this"

#8410 - 11/23/19 05:47 AM Re: Dominant Women And Cooking [Re: Soapy]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
I love to cook. (There are cookers and there are bakers, very different people.) I don't think all dommes cook, but almost all I know are into food and have a lot to say about it.

Don't take a domme to Chili's for dinner. Just don't.

#8411 - 11/23/19 06:34 AM Re: Dominant Women And Cooking [Re: Domina M]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Domina M
I love to cook. (There are cookers and there are bakers, very different people.) I don't think all dommes cook, but almost all I know are into food and have a lot to say about it.

😂😂😂 Or the Olive Garden, the Italian McDonalds!

#8412 - 11/23/19 07:35 AM Re: Dominant Women And Cooking [Re: junglebeast]

Enthusiast

Ugh. Exactly.

#8413 - 11/23/19 08:06 AM Re: Dominant Women And Cooking [Re: Domina M]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

LOL.

I don't go to those places myself. smile

#8414 - 11/23/19 08:16 AM Re: Dominant Women And Cooking [Re: Domina M]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
What about "Jack in the box", Panda Express or McDonald's?

I actually have a couole of Dommes who order me to stop at those places quite regularly when we are together and I am always like... "Wait.. I won't even eat at these places amd my diet sucks... How the hell do you still look like a model?" (Of course, they do eat healthy, and pretty lightly, most of the time)

#8416 - 11/23/19 10:44 AM Re: Dominant Women And Cooking [Re: AspX]

Enthusiast

Okay. I do have to come clean, I have a psychological attachment to McDonalds french fries. A few times a year I will get some, and have had a slave pick them up for me once or twice when I was in NYC.

That aside, when I was younger and touring I had a few occasions where a slave offered to take me out. Each of these times each of these slaves had the same excitement to "really treat" me to a nice restaurant where they were known as regulars. I got to experience Red Robin, Macaroni Grill and Outback Steak house. Fine dinning outside of NYC, SF and LA can be incredible subjective, and yeah, after that I preferred to try to get more sessions and just order room service than experience "local flavour." I too, knew the waitress at Denny's when I was a teenager. That did not make it a place I would bring someone to impress them.

I am a snob, sure. I don't want to go to a restaurant where I cook better, and I am a pretty decent cook. Up your game, slaves! grin

#8420 - 11/24/19 12:39 AM Re: Dominant Women And Cooking [Re: Domina M]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA

LOL!

Originally Posted By AspX
What about "Jack in the box", Panda Express or McDonald's?

Hey now... my guilty pleasure is Panda Express Orange chicken. I would think you'd like it as well, being orange and all. wink

That aside, when I was younger and touring I had a few occasions where a slave offered to take me out. Each of these times each of these slaves had the same excitement to "really treat" me to a nice restaurant where they were known as regulars. I got to experience Red Robin, Macaroni Grill and Outback Steak house.

I can't imagine taking anyone you were trying to impress to a chain restaurant.

#8422 - 11/24/19 05:45 AM Re: Dominant Women And Cooking [Re: Soapy]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By Soapy
It seems like a lot of dominant women are really into cooking.

Double that for baking. I'm guessing because baking is an exact affair.

I do not like cooking. When I do cook, I seem to be fairly decent at it, but I don't find it very fun.

I do like to bake, however. I tend to like to bake sweet things so I think it's mainly my sweet tooth driving this one.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
307 registered (Mistress UV, langerr, Domina M, Soapy, Cheyenne, nysubjack, artiemus1, broom, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, TheDriver, The Thomas, Mistress Tissa, Moth to a Flame, DominaAdmin, HellionCobRoller, EllaStrictland, Old_Timer_FL, Chi61, palmer, international, Lady Paradise, HenryB, painslut, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Chuck123, WestAugust, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, cbtlover, tosser, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, denali, Bruce88, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32486 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Madam Mysteria