by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#8325 - 11/20/19 12:54 PM How do you all deal with the garbage that is ProtonMail?
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
I've been using protonmail for a while and I hate it. I hate it's interface, I can't search via keywords, I can't tell easily when I've responded to an email... It's just terrible compared to other email providers. I have to buy more storage but I can't justify spending money on a service I dislike so much.

I know it's "more secure", but boy does it need works. What do you ladies use? Is anyone else having these issues?

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#8326 - 11/20/19 01:01 PM Re: How do you all deal with the garbage that is ProtonMail? [Re: DommeLynx]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
Hi DommeLynx, I've been asking myself the same question. Now I'm hearing inbound mail is not getting through. mad

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#8327 - 11/20/19 01:26 PM Re: How do you all deal with the garbage that is ProtonMail? [Re: Mistress UV]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
Originally Posted By Mistress UV
Now I'm hearing inbound mail is not getting through. mad

Had this issue today, luckily I checked with the person but their email never went through.

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#8328 - 11/20/19 01:43 PM Re: How do you all deal with the garbage that is ProtonMail? [Re: DommeLynx]
Miss Adah Vonn Offline

Artisan

Loc: Poughkeepsie, NY
Oh gosh.

The search function is really lacking, if it's not in the subject line of the email or name is not exactly right then forget it.

I hadn't heard about the incoming mail issue! That might explain why I stopped getting C4S sales notifications though they are still happening...grr! Not a good feeling to think we could be missing potential inquiries.

Website »» AdahVonn.com
Twitter »» @TopDomme
OnlyFans »» @TopDomme

#8330 - 11/20/19 01:47 PM Re: How do you all deal with the garbage that is ProtonMail? [Re: DommeLynx]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
I've never used Protonmail, so I'm not familiar with its features, or as it sounds, lack thereof. There is a similiar secure email product out there - Tutanota. You may already know about it, but it's supposed to be comparable to protonmail's encryption and security, and cheaper.

#8331 - 11/20/19 01:52 PM Re: How do you all deal with the garbage that is ProtonMail? [Re: Miss Adah Vonn]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Hi,

One of the main selling points of this client was that is was NOT hosted in the United States, and subject to only Swiss (and EU) law. The only problem is that Switzerland has recently folded like cheap suit as regards to maintaining the privacy, in the face of American Bullying, of those banking and doing other business within their country.

po

Edited by Poester (11/20/19 01:52 PM)

#8335 - 11/20/19 03:27 PM Re: How do you all deal with the garbage that is ProtonMail? [Re: DommeLynx]
alex Offline
Artisan

Loc: NYC
I was never quite certain what the big migration to Protonmail was supposed to accomplish.

I mean, if the government presented you with a search warrant, and told you to turn over your email, you'd have to do it. If you didn't, they'd put you in jail for contempt.

And if the government took a hard stance that professional domination was illegal, I think most women would leave the business. I mean, I can't imagine many people going underground.

We all walk around with phones that track our physical location 24/7. We leave a trail online that lets companies figure out everything about us. We don't have any privacy at all.

#8336 - 11/20/19 03:35 PM Re: How do you all deal with the garbage that is ProtonMail? [Re: alex]
alex Offline
Artisan

Loc: NYC
I mean, I've been interested in crypto for a long time, since the 90s. And there are lots of people who fetisize it, who imagine in makes them invulnerable.

The state has so much power, and so many avenues of attack, that if they want you they're going to get you. That's reality.

People who think otherwise are like the folks who hoard guns and think they'll be able to hold off the black helipcopters.

#8337 - 11/20/19 03:40 PM Re: How do you all deal with the garbage that is ProtonMail? [Re: Miss Adah Vonn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Miss Adah Vonn
The search function is really lacking, if it's not in the subject line of the email or name is not exactly right then forget it.

That is actually part of the security design of Protonmail... To be able to index and search they would have to have the ability to decrypt and read the actual content rather than just the header (which has the subject in it).

Probably more than you care about, but just wanted to get across that it is not something they will be able to correct without basically destroying the construct.

#8338 - 11/20/19 03:41 PM Re: How do you all deal with the garbage that is ProtonMail? [Re: DommeLynx]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By DommeLynx
I've been using protonmail for a while and I hate it. I hate it's interface, I can't search via keywords, I can't tell easily when I've responded to an email... It's just terrible compared to other email providers. I have to buy more storage but I can't justify spending money on a service I dislike so much.

I know it's "more secure", but boy does it need works. What do you ladies use? Is anyone else having these issues?

I know you were looking for Domme inout because they have the same business needs but I arrogantly think my own use may help.

Personally, I only use my Protonmail accounts for financial transactions (such as emailing a giftcard number) or the kind of discrete discussions about rates / services that occur prior to seeing someone for the furst time, but I use my old AOL account for normal emails with Dommes. That way, I get the security when I need it, but the convenience of a better overall platform for "normal" communication (not that AOL is great).

I have both apps on my phone and get notified when emails come in to either account so I don't have to check both accounts constantly (but again, your volume is probably much higher than mine).

Edited by AspX (11/20/19 03:47 PM)
Edit Reason: Cause I posted the quoted reply without my actual comments

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
313 registered (Domina M, langerr, Mistress Tissa, buffalo, Cheyenne, nysubjack, Poester, Eva Lordes, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Soapy, Stern Miss Lea, 2Balls1Cock, Old_Timer_FL, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, TheDriver, CelesteTaylor, international, The Thomas, marstoy, painslut, HenryB, gfred1, palmer, broom, Chi61, mbilbo, HellionCobRoller, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, tosser, cbtlover, Dominions, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32936 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sponsor a Domina