by Domina M
Yesterday at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#7175 - 10/02/19 03:13 AM FTT session coming up on Bastienne's Isolation Toilet Oct 10th
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Hi All,

I've booked and am looking forward to a 4 Domme FTT session at Bastienne's place.
I will be posting a review after this session, here and on her page!
As usual, and if I get into the right headspace, I'll try to "consume" as much as possible.

po

Edited by Poester (10/02/19 03:14 AM)

#7307 - 10/05/19 04:25 PM Re: FTT session coming up on Bastienne's Isolation Toilet Oct 10th [Re: Poester]
Zingish Offline
Artisan

Good luck in your intrepid endeavor.

#7413 - 10/09/19 05:44 PM Re: FTT session coming up on Bastienne's Isolation Toilet Oct 10th [Re: Zingish]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Thank you very much,

Honestly, it feels strange getting kudos for this activity laugh

#7933 - 10/29/19 07:00 PM Re: FTT session coming up on Bastienne's Isolation Toilet Oct 10th [Re: Poester]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

... and I did it!
As usual Bossy Bastienne, "mad femdom genius" tweaked it again to make it even better!

I was brought in told to strip, and assume the position (lying on my back flat face up)

The isolation toilet was slid into place, my eyes were covered. a large tube was pressed hard against my mouth. It was a bit too long so She pulled it back up and shortly thereafter I heard sawing. After she finished the tube was pressed down again and this time it fit snuggly but not painfully against my mouth.
After a bit of silence I heard the sounds of screws being drilled into place, to finish the encasement and mount the rest of the toilet accessories.

The funnel was placed perfectly there would be no "product" missed this time.

Then there was silence. After 15 or so minutes I heard additional womens voices. The Dommes had arrived! My "sesssion" was ready to begin.

Bastienne, placed a water noise generator driven from her phone close to my head so I could not longer hear any ambient conversation. My only signals would be the slight motion of the funnel when someone sat down and a change in light and olfactory ambiance (to eau du toilet bowl)
The purest objectification.

For the next 2-3 hours I was in nirvana. One of the Domme's did her thing and had to leave to catch a flight. It felt appropriate it's even better for objectification when you have no contact at all with the user.

It was so good I never wanted to leave. Getting pulled out was anti-climactic, as always, but afterwards (and after a thorough cleansing), it was great hanging out with them!

po

Edited by Poester (10/29/19 10:40 PM)

#7948 - 10/30/19 01:01 AM Re: FTT session coming up on Bastienne's Isolation Toilet Oct 10th [Re: Poester]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Po,

Still have no idea how you are able to do this as just the thought makes me start to gag a little... but, I think it is just completely awesome that you have found this kind of perfection. Having done a lot of sense dep stuff, I can understand how much it must suck when you are finally released from this device.

Bastienne obviously is into this entire experience almost as much as you are and her creativity is incredible. I am jealous of what the two of you have built together.

#8059 - 11/05/19 03:20 PM Re: FTT session coming up on Bastienne's Isolation Toilet Oct 10th [Re: AspX]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Hi AspX,

You're quite prolific on Twitter, the feed you are enhancing for Mistress Ayn is very impressive!

How can i further describe my FTT sessioning? It's both utterly disgusting and exquisite at almost the same time. Like other fetishes it activates a cross-connection in the brain.

The Kudos really belong to Her, although i guess i could be considered a "muse" of sorts for this part of it. She is indeed Amazing and i think She has really accomplished some incredible things in a short time, considering how new She is to ProDomming, ie. event planning, large multi-domme sessions, highly customized fetish furniture (for which She is taking mail orders!), number one on clips4sale in Her category. The sky's really the limit for Her.

I'm doing another, larger session in a new location, hosted by a friend of Hers, using a smaller/tighter isolation toilet that She has built for Them. i got a large budget together, and I'm really looking forward to it.

Thx!
po

Edited by Poester (11/06/19 02:03 PM)

#8287 - 11/19/19 07:03 AM Re: FTT session coming up on Bastienne's Isolation Toilet Oct 10th [Re: Poester]
Human_toilet Offline

That toilet sounds like a well thought out contraption

I have to say that for me I dont think i could quite get into that scene as for me the aesthetics and humiliation (that i am being forced to eat shit) are key aspects

That said I appreciate that for some it is a reward not a humiliation and for others like you describe the objectification and dehumanization aspects work

Can I ask how you deal with the session afterwards - I suspect beyond literally being full of shit and the clean up / aroma issues to cope with is there quite a sub-drop after something so intense

#8318 - 11/20/19 09:51 AM Re: FTT session coming up on Bastienne's Isolation Toilet Oct 10th [Re: Human_toilet]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Human_toilet
That toilet sounds like a well thought out contraption

I have to say that for me I dont think i could quite get into that scene as for me the aesthetics and humiliation (that i am being forced to eat shit) are key aspects

That said I appreciate that for some it is a reward not a humiliation and for others like you describe the objectification and dehumanization aspects work

Can I ask how you deal with the session afterwards - I suspect beyond literally being full of shit and the clean up / aroma issues to cope with is there quite a sub-drop after something so intense

I guess it is a reward of sorts, but I like it when the box config forces me to consume everything or drown, and since I'm an "object" my feeder doesn't know or care about my distress. I discussed turning up the intensity to the edge of having some actual risk (aside from the biotic overload), by removing or heavily limiting all possible "drainage" for instance. I hope to be able to do that at some point.

I clean up as best I can after session. Depending on how long I was in the mess the smell may required more than one cleaning to clear up. Interpersonally, Dommes "deal" with toilet slaves in different ways. So the discussions/aftercare vary wildly. Bastienne takes it as just another amusing kink in the endless variability of the human psyche. Some are viscerally and truly disgusted with you which would completely be your thing.

I totally get it, although it was a bit jarring after I once had a session and the Domme disappeared and refused to interact with me at all afterwards, to the point of me letting myself out and trying to find the shower facilities on my own.

I'm typically on a high for a few days then have a huge drop, where I need to find some other activity that gives me pleasure to level set my mood.

po

Moderator:  MsRoseWoods 
Shout Box

Who's Online
305 registered (palmer, SeekingAdventure, Soapy, Cheyenne, WestAugust, broom, Chi61, HenryB, langerr, CelesteTaylor, domtsub, TheDriver, Boucheron, Robert1218, international, denali, Old_Timer_FL, Domina M, Chuck123, tosser, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, nysubjack, marstoy, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32175 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Fetbot