Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
Wow, thanks! I am glad to have helped!
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#787 - 01/07/16 12:35 AM Re: Disguises [Re: ztrade]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
This sub and I have a long history and he would know immediately that I would never seriously put him in that position. His mind would work and turn a little bit to try and figure out what he was supposed to do, but it would eventually be a fail. Something less severe than branding might work though.

I learned a long time ago that there is no such thing as "temporary branding".

An added thought: A friend once suggested that I have a real "A" brand made. As part of a MindFuck I could place it in dry ice and brand a slave that had been blindfold and told that he was going to be branded. The blindfold comes off the brand lands on skin and for a short time the slave thinks it's the real thing. Supposedly it would leave a temporary red A. I told him to let Me test it out on him and that's where the whole scheme ended. Obviously, I still fantasize it from time to time.

Edited by Mistress Ayn (01/07/16 12:53 AM)

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#788 - 01/07/16 12:35 AM Re: Disguises [Re: serapsla]

Veteran

Brilliant.

#796 - 01/10/16 08:11 PM Re: Disguises [Re: Mistress Ayn]
domtsub Online   content

Include another mistress who contributes significantly to the adventure, but don't let him know who it is at any time (blindfold etc). Speaking from experience, it will drive him crazy after the adventure not knowing who this mystery mistress was. This may also begin the planning of round two just to find out who she was.

#799 - 01/10/16 09:06 PM Re: Disguises [Re: domtsub]

Veteran

I've actually done this with him before. You are correct - it is quite a MindFuck.

#800 - 01/10/16 09:07 PM Re: MindFuck - input requested [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Veteran

Update: The MindFuck has begun. Control has made contact and the plan is afoot.

#802 - 01/11/16 09:02 AM Re: MindFuck - input requested [Re: Mistress Ayn]
marstoy Online   content
Artisan

Ah, as does our mindfuck hoping to hear what this lucky boy must endure!

#809 - 01/13/16 07:37 PM Re: MindFuck - The reveal [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Veteran

Last night was the final night. Unfortunately our "lucky boy" came down with some sort of bug and the event ended a bit early, but we still had 2 great days of fun.

Players were: (in order of appearance)
Goddess Samantha
Mistress Ayn
Mistress Carmen Taylor
Mistress Ultra Violet
Gianna Monticello

Our boy went from Domme to Domme expecting the worst - with the mysterious "control" issuing warnings and dogging his every move, but nothing bad ever really happened. Maybe an innuendo here or there, an innocent question dropped but no real interrogation - an then . . . while in session with Goddess Samantha, Gianna Monticello bursts in and says she is there to "rescue" him and she and Samantha wrestle for control of the "informant". I actually wish I could have seen that Myself.

As the finale the sub was summoned to My dungeon and he walks in to see Gianna naked and ball gagged in a cage - his little rescuer had been captured and the evil Mistress Ayn was poised to interrogate and torture them both until I got answers.

If I have counted correctly, this is the 6th MindFuck this sub and I have done together. We normally end each one with a "get together" where all of the players convene over drinks and the story is retold. That is almost as much fun as the production itself. It's too bad he was not up to it this time.

I want to thank you all for your input. you have given Me some great ideas to use in the future. Who knows, maybe you will be the next one to take a trip down the rabbit hole.

http://mistressayn.com/mindfuck-productions.html

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Domina M, Queen Naomi, denali, Cheyenne, langerr, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34511 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Lynn