In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#8062 - 11/05/19 04:17 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: The Thomas]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

ha ha, I sessioned with Dommes in sweatpants and tshirts.

If the nature of the session is that I'm not there, or I'm locked into a sensory deprivation appliance of some sort, what do I know, and what could be more comfortable for her?

po

#8063 - 11/05/19 04:19 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: buffalo]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

I loved/love feet and high heels. it's one of the first things I notice.
And yes, in early elementary school, when you're not supposed to be sexually aware.

I acted out on this occasionally, and used "accidental" opportunities.

Edited by Poester (11/05/19 04:23 PM)

#8064 - 11/05/19 06:21 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Poester]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Poester
I loved/love feet and high heels. it's one of the first things I notice.
And yes, in early elementary school, when you're not supposed to be sexually aware.

I acted out on this occasionally, and used "accidental" opportunities.

Poester, c'mon... don't be a tease. I probably share too many adventures. Share at least one of your " 'accidental' opportunities."

#8079 - 11/07/19 04:03 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: The Thomas]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I do not consider myself a fetishist, but I think that this can be a natural inclination or an acquired taste. I think I can get into the second category when I find a fetish which I think is of the essence of a mistress I am very close to. The same goes for activities.

#8081 - 11/07/19 06:47 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Kneel4Her]
OwwItHz Offline
Regular

Loc: DC Metro
Oh, well, OK. Some would call me a spanking fetishist because that's what I seek and it's really my only "bdsm" activity.

But a fetish (the classic definition) refers to fixation on an inanimate object, not a person or an activity, usually with some emotional context. I have a real fetish, and it's about slips (the woman's undergarment, for those too young to know). Like many things in this biz, my slip fetish and its relationship with spanking was formulated in my childhood. I'm old enough so that when I was a kid, although I wasn't spanked at home, several of my friends were.

The stay-at-home moms back then we usually the spankers in the household. Also, in those days, a woman wore a slip, and it wasn't uncommon for her to do housework wearing only a slip, waiting until she needed to go out before getting fully dressed. I often saw my friends' moms in their slip when visiting after school - nobody was embarrassed, and, yes, there were occasional threats of a spanking if we got too rowdy, though it never happened.

The though of this lovely woman pulling me across her slip-clad lap stuck with me, and as I got older I'd notice when a woman's slip was showing a bit under her skirt, and that triggered the thought "I wonder if she'll spank me."

To this day, when I visit a professional for a spanking, I ask if she has a slip she could wear. Some do, and those spankings are always the best.

#8085 - 11/07/19 08:31 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: OwwItHz]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

That era probably left many young men visiting dominatrixs. What you describe, I've always found hot. When I would film or, conduct spanking scenes, I liked the clicking of the high heel. Tapping my foot, arms folded across my chest, with the hair brush, paddle, ect. set out where the sub could see it. Although, I've never switched, when I see my fiancee coming from work and, take his belt off, it turns me on. The subtle aspects can make a scene hot.

One of my clients was a true spanking fetishist. He was a blast. I had to wear a tight skirt that showed panty lines. He was very specific. He'd even call me by his high school teacher's name. Some true fetishes are impossible to please...but this guy was easy going and, always had a blast.

#8086 - 11/07/19 09:24 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Cheyenne]
OwwItHz Offline
Regular

Loc: DC Metro
Originally Posted By Cheyenne

One of my clients was a true spanking fetishist. He was a blast. I had to wear a tight skirt that showed panty lines. He was very specific. He'd even call me by his high school teacher's name.

Oh, yeah, teachers! My 4th grade teacher, Miss McCandless, was from Georgia, had this saucy southern accent. and often a bit of slip would peek out from the slit at the back of her skirt. When someone was talking in class when they should be listening, she'd walk over to the student's desk, point sternly, and say: "Be quiet, now, or I'll spank you gooouuuud!"

She never actually spanked anyone, though many times at home after school, I would wonder "what if, really?" Hers was the only class where I was a bit disruptive at times. Normally I was a very good boy. wink

And, yes, I've role-played that scene, though I discovered that as a senior citizen, I didn't much care to pretend that I was 10 years old. But as an adult, however, I "visited" my old teacher whose daughter, also a teacher, was visiting with her at the time, and we reminisced about those spankings I never got, but her daughter was happy to provide. Sadly, no slips involved, though. Kids these days! wink

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
288 registered (international, furfan, mikel, Domina M, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, Mistress Ayn, denali, Dominions, porkster, langerr, Bruce88, Chi61, broom, Cheyenne, Lady Bellatrix, Bound ashtray Man, Soapy, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, Mistress UV, palmer, ChicagoSlicker, nysubjack, jadreg13, TheDriver, EvedLeNashim, sheba322000, Ms_Gia_Peccato, buffalo, WestAugust, artiemus1, cbtlover, tosser, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, CelesteTaylor, Madam Jess, midlet, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Slv4u, DommeLynx, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Mistress Tissa, Protons1, DominaAdmin, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, Browniepoints95, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30658 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mrs. Weltsova