by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#8071 - 11/06/19 05:52 PM The Great Mistress Olivia NYC
Dannysub1 Offline

Hi, I haven't posted here that much, although I had an account under my handle "dannysub" but couldn't log in and the password reset does not seem to be working.
Anyways, this session requires a post!

I can't believe I waited so many years to see the great Mistress Olivia! I'm sure all of you know of her, especially those of you from the NY area. I won't go in to any great details, but I do want to lay out a few valuable points about the great Mistress Olivia.

As an intro, we had great pre-session communication. As anyone who scheduled with her would know, her schedule is extremely hectic. Between her sessions locally and internationally, I had to wait a bit to see her. She is certainly still very sought after, and her schedule books up quickly. Nevertheless she was very helpful in figuring out a time that worked for me.

Now for the session.

1. I'd like to state in very clear terms that Mistress Olivia is gorgeous. She is truly a model. Now, obviously anyone that has been following these forums (or anyone who has seen her), have had the opportunity to see posts about her beauty. She always makes it to the top of the lists of most beautiful dommes.

However, I want to share with you my first hand experience with this. Everyone has certain elements that are important to them in a session. For me, it is essential to the session that I am very attracted to the domme. Therefore when I scheduled my session with Mistress Olivia, like any other session, I began to hope that I would be attracted to her. My concern was, although she has had many posts about her beauty, the posts were a number of years ago, and I was afraid that she was perhaps much older now. (also there was this one ridiculous post claiming Mistress Olivia being old, something I can say first hand is a ridiculous lie - couldn't be further from the truth)
Now, after I have seen her - I can not say this any clearer - she is beautiful. Simply gorgeous. In anyone's eyes. She can certainly qualify as a model without a doubt, and possibly the most beautiful Mistress I have ever seen.

2. I have been talking and posting for so many years about my fantasy for consensual non consent. I forever wanted to be forced with no safe word with no ability to back out. Forced consumption etc.

I won't go in to any specific activities, but Mistress had me tied down, and she did exactly what she wanted. There was no saying no, no backing out, no way out was whatsoever. She got what she wanted. She took me MUCH further than I've ever gone, took me accross limits of mine (limits which I have given get permission to cross). I have basically given her complete control to cross all my limits, except for 1 or 2 which are more related to discretion. But she took me right to places that I wasn't sure I wanted to go. And at the time I certainly did not want to go there. But I had no choice. That's right, I had no choice.

3. She has a phenomenal power of playing with your mind. She ingeniously read deep in my pre-session communication with her, and planned the events of the session to get deep inside my head and really own me. Combine that with her beauty, her relentless no safe word - no way out force, and this was possibly the best session I have ever had.

4. I will just mention that at the time, yes, I was scared (as I asked to be), but I felt safe in her hands. Terrified that I lost control and was completely in her hands, with no choice about it, but her hands felt safe.

5. I can not write a review about Mistress Olivia without mentioning that she is extremely kind. You may wonder how her no nonsense ruthless side can coexist with kindness. But it does. She is one of the kindness woman I have met. All while being truly strict in the meanest way smile

6) Adding to number 5 above but in a slightly different direction. She LOVES the scene. This isn't some structured 2 hours (or 1 hour) that she is waiting to end and clock out so to speak. Our session went well over time by over an hour extra, and when I offered to compensate for it she refused. She was simply having too much fun to end the session.
A true experience like no other.

And, best of all, after the session in her message to me, one of the first things she writes -
... I wish I had pushed u further...

Wow.
Although I shiver at thinking what "further" can mean, a part of me wishes I be pushed further as well.

I do not session often. Usually wait mounts or sometimes years before coming for a second session. But, although my session with her was only a month ago, I am already craving to return to her. Let's see what happens...

Danny

#8072 - 11/06/19 07:40 PM Re: The Great Mistress Olivia NYC [Re: Dannysub1]
marstoy Online   content
Artisan

And, for those of us who don't know her, it would be nice if you'd update with a link to a website, fetlife profile or eros ad- just to make sure we're looking at the correct one of 7 in NY.

#8073 - 11/06/19 08:50 PM Re: The Great Mistress Olivia NYC [Re: marstoy]
Dannysub1 Offline

Hi. It shouldn't be necessary and should be obvious. But I hear what your saying just in case there is someone new.

Mistress Olivia Website

#8301 - 11/19/19 07:29 PM Re: The Great Mistress Olivia NYC [Re: Dannysub1]
Mistress Roberta Offline

Dany, Olivia is an gtreat Domme.
I love your kindness,
remember, Domination is about the Sub, not about the Mistress

Trust me, she needs you as much as you need her
Roberta

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (furfan, Soapy, Cheyenne, Lady Velvet Steel, Domina M, nysubjack, The Thomas, jadreg13, international, ztrade, palmer, CelesteTaylor, DominaAdmin, broom, cbot, langerr, marstoy, EvedLeNashim, WestAugust, Protons1, Chi61, ChicagoSlicker, buffalo, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, TheDriver, cbtlover, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31243 Guests and 99 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Goddess Gia Peccato