by Domina M
Yesterday at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#8025 - 11/02/19 12:12 PM November 2nd Service - Part 1 [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit

my new instructions from last night have me sitting here with a vibrating hush plug on my balls and taint while watching Mistress Ayn's videos at http://aynrules.com ... This time i decided to go w/ "5 Cock Anal Assault" video that includes Goddess Samantha Muscle and Mistress Ultra Violet among others.

The video starts with all five of these beautiful Women describing what They are going to do to the sub... w/ Mistress Ultra Violet holding his leash & the sub on his knees, he moves from one Domme to another sucking their strapons until he finishes with Mistress Ayn.

The sub is then bound to a bench that is perfect for the Sisters of Atlanta Dungeon to fuck him in both his ass and mouth at the same time... Mistress Ayn and Mistress Ultra Violet take over the action as they make sure he is ready and begin to spitroast him but Goddess Samantha is not too far behind (well, that is until she pulls out all the way with her massive cock).

At this point my cock was twitching from the vibrations of the hush & the fact that i have been on this bench at The Atlanta Dungeon with these three Sadistic Sisters in the room... so the memories of the "Triple Threat" experience flood back & make me pause.

(for those of you who are new to the board and want to read all about that event then go to this series of posts in the review section from January 2019)

Somehow i made it through all of this video, but not without some leakage and cleanup...

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve and please You...

#8026 - 11/02/19 04:10 PM November 2nd Service - Part 2 [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Because of my schedule today, i have put myself in a position where i must do the remaining two edging sessions for Mistress Ayn practically back-to-back. i went to http://aynrules.com & chose a video but the hush plug is vibrating on my balls as i write this report.

The video i chose. "Chastity Game", ended up being a huge tease, as it was Mistress Ayn spending the entire video talking about taking total control over my orgasms forever... something of a mindfuck when She has them now (although i am not actually locked).

Of course, the reason i am not locked is because i have proven to Her that i really can't be. But, then She picks up the device that i completely (& painfully) slipped out of in between sessions with Mistress Ultra Violet and Mistress Ayn when they were using it to pass control of me from one to the other over a 24 hours period. However, on screen, Mistress Ayn says "Much less possibility of you popping out of it" than other devices and the painful memory floods back as i stroke myself.

During the entire video there is time after time of these amazing upskirt shots of Mistress Ayn as She moves on the bed & then kneels on the floor close to the camera to order me to cum one last time... right in Her hand so She can feed it to me... telling me just how to stroke it for Her & when to cum.

Of course, i must resist what She says on the screen b/c i have Her real orders to just edge... & right now i am still on that edge with the hush plug buzzing away at my balls... this next round is going to be rough to say the least.

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve & please You...

#8027 - 11/02/19 05:34 PM November 2nd Service - Part 3 [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

The "good" news is i somehow made it thru another round... but just barely. i poked around http://aynrules.com for my final video of the day & came across one featuring Mistress Ayn dominating ria rocket (who i adore watching submit) & thought that Kneel4Her deserved to have her side of things shown as well.

The video begins with Mistress Ayn on a bondage table wearing Her amazing over the knee leather boots. Anyone who has ever been lucky enough to kiss them remembers the smell of Her leather. ria is on her knees in front just waiting for instruction as her Mistress talks.

Of course, i always forget how amazing ria is on screen & the little ways her submissiveness just pops out of her... it is impossible to describe but immediately apparent that she is not acting & just how easily Mistress Ayn brings out that submission in all of us.

When i see the way that ria sits back & dips her chin while keeping her eyes focused upwards on Mistress Ayn, i fantasize about being there... bound & gagged to a chair... as the scene plays out... knowing i would probably be dropping into subspace just to match ria's obvious and real submission.

ria kisses & licks Mistress Ayn's toes & feet before being ordered to the floor... Mistress Ayn slips her toes into ria's mouth for more worship then decides to tease, but it is there that Mistress discovers that ria is actually wet when She slip Her foot into ria's crotch...

Just like when i leak, ria is made to clean it up as Mistress Ayn brings Her foot back to ria's waiting pink lips... meanwhile, i realize i also have been leaking, so i am cleaning myself up just as ria does on screen... my cock is really sensitive & twitching at this point.

The last couple of minutes of the video pass in an instant as i struggle to keep myself from cumming but finally it is over & i practically throw the hush off of the chair with a thrust of my ass just to get away from it... especially the curled tip against my perineum.

#8028 - 11/03/19 08:48 AM November 3rd Service - Part 1 [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

New day, new service.. So, i headed over to http://aynrules.com to choose my first video of the day, having turned on the hush device & placed it under my balls using a pattern this time... i decided to choose "Ayn Administers Vicious Paddling" just to watch Mistress Ayn in what i know will be Her glory...

This video is exactly what the title says... Mistress Ayn administering a vicious paddling to a sub with three different paddles...

The first is small with no holes that She uses to warm his bottom & he easily takes it (unlike me who would already be screaming)... of course, that is just the warm up but i am very hard as i stroke away with the hush buzzing at different speeds & intensities on my balls... Mistress Ayn then switches to a larger wooden paddle with small holes drilled into it to add to the sting of the paddling...

The sub is definitely feeling it, as is Mistress Ayn who is having a wonderful time as She taunts and paddles the sub... but then it is time for the really large black paddle with big holes in it... and you can easily see the ripples on his ass each time She brings it down...

The sub takes all three like a champ & i make it through without incident or leakage (surprisingly)... but Mistress Ayn definitely had a great time & that is what i love to see

#8046 - 11/04/19 12:47 PM November 3rd Service - Part 2 [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Not much time in between football games, so this will be a quick report of my 2nd edging session of the day... this time i chose "Greedy Little Cock Muncher" from the many videos at http://aynrules.com ... this stars Mistress Ayn along w/ Goddess Sonia.

The video starts w/ Mistress Ayn taunting the sub then forcing him down on Her strapon... ultimately making him take it all the way w/ his Mistress' hand on the back of his hood... then it is time to turn to the other side to start on Goddess Sonia's BBC.

The sub is so eager that he starts right in but Mistress Ayn and Goddess Sonia force him to take his time. Forcing him to worship the entire thing with his tongue & kisses before they allow him to put it in his mouth & ultimately force it all the way down his throat.

But, his torment is far from over... Mistress Ayn turns him around so that She can throat fuck him... then They put both of Their cocks in his mouth before Mistress notices he is leaking... She kneels so She can coat Her cock with his juice & then feeds it to him off of it.

Right when Mistress Ayn does that... the buzzing of the hush & Her aggressiveness combine to get to me & i have to pause... or at least pause stroking b/c the hush is still going hard at me from underneath as i struggle not to cum... as Sonia feeds him Her BBC on screen.

Luckily for me the video is almost over & i make it thru by not touching my cock again... i pull away the hush & a string of pre-cum immediately drips, which i catch with my hand & clean up for Mistress Ayn.

#8047 - 11/04/19 12:54 PM November 3rd Service - Part 3 [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Fell asleep during the Sunday night game... Woke up, went to http://aynrules.com watched "Ass Worship Lineup" ft. 7 different gorgeous Dommes... Made it thru but was too tired to do a full report.

#8048 - 11/04/19 01:04 PM November 4th Service - Part 1 [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Went to http://aynrules.com for my first edging session of the day & chose "Humbled Boot Bitch" for my torture... of course, just edging with the hush buzzing away at my balls is not nearly the torture of the sub in this video ft a leather clad Mistress Ayn in Her boots.

The video begins & Mistress Ayn brings in the sub to reveal that She has already bound him with a rope harness & anal hook that is extremely tight... so tight that he is in agony just trying to kneel & kiss Her boots.

Of course, that is exactly what Mistress Ayn wants, & what i wish could be done to me, which drives me to the edge fairly early in the video... i steady and calm myself as the sub worships Her boots & She fucks him with the anal hook by pulling on the rope, over & over again.

Of course Mistress Ayn is nowhere near finished as She stops the licking to add in a humbler to the mix before forcing him to begin again... taunting him and directing him in his worship with Her boot on his back as groans from the predicament bondage She has imposed.

i am cringing at memories while stroking, having been in a humbler before, knowing that sickening pain as well as the struggle to worship a Domme's boot in this kind of position.. Mistress Ayn shows no mercy in Her enjoyment of it & ultimately uses his ass as a foot rest as the video ends.

i make it thru another round without failing with the building anticipation of actually being in Her presence tomorrow.

#8052 - 11/04/19 07:42 PM November 4th Service - Part 2 [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

OMFG... how did i survive that one?!? Visited http://aynrules.com to do my 2nd edging session of the day as ordered by Mistress Ayn & decided to "go easy" on myself by choosing "Ass Smothering Cock Thrashing" figuring it was all CBT... True, but i was totally wrong...

The sub is locked to the bed by his ankles as Mistress Ayn takes away his breath w/ Her amazing ass for the entire video.. She does whip his cock mercilessly with a very thin rod/cane as i expected.. but, he loves it as he starts soft & gets extremely hard throughout the process.

i, meanwhile, have the hush plug running a pattern underneath my balls as i stroke myself remembering how controlled i feel when Mistress Ayn takes away my breath.. On screen She grabs his cock & starts whipping the head with the thin rod... "whoosh" "whoosh" "whoosh"...

i am good at this point, but then the POV switches to the bottom of the bed & Mistress Ayn pulls out Her leather gloves... all of a sudden, i realize i am about to be undone... She puts a normal glove on Her right hand then starts to stroke the sub taking him near the edge.

But then it happens.. out comes the vampire glove on Her left... grasping & squeezing.. giving him some small strokes She claims is a "hand job" where the teeth bite into his flesh as She pulls up and down.. i am shuddering w/ effort not to explode & that f'n hush buzzes at me from below.. relentless, just like @MistressAyn

By the end, i have to pause & am leaking into my hand.. meanwhile, i am not the only one w/ this problem as the sub on screen has made quite a mess on his stomach, which Mistress Ayn feeds to him from above.. and i follow suit while trying to prevent more leakage or total failure...

It is now less than 24 hours before i am in Her presence & i have no idea how i am going to make it... Her torture is overwhelming me more & more with each round.. and only She knows what will happen tomorrow.

#8056 - 11/05/19 12:02 AM November 4th Service - Part 3 [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Time for my final edging session of the night... So, i decided to be tough on myself after i went to http://aynrules.com ... i selected "Trouble with ria" where Ria Rocket gets herself & slaveboy tig in trouble with Mistress Ayn by playing with his cock and getting him hard instead of just cuffing and preparing him for Mistress.

Mistress Ayn asks a lot in this video "do I smell regret?" my answer, unlike ria's, is "yes Mistress" as this video so closely matches one of my greatest fantasies that is basically what i might order in a custom. In a thread about fetishes earlier tonight ( Link ), i mentioned that just being involved in a female orgasm is a fetish of mine... and here is tig, living it out.

i didn't come close to the edge, and actually had to remind myself to continue to stroke, but instead i actually slip into a light form of subspace while watching... mesmerized as ria, bound face-to-face w/ tig cums just from being flogged then fights off orgasm after orgasm on orders from Mistress Ayn as they are forced to kiss.

It is just so unbelievably hot that it is difficult to even go back & grab the screen caps that i post with these reports...

#8143 - 11/13/19 09:27 AM Re: November 4th Service - Part 3 [Re: AspX]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Thank YOU asp for being such a great host, "protector" and sub.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Mistress Ayn 
Shout Box

Who's Online
305 registered (palmer, SeekingAdventure, Soapy, Cheyenne, WestAugust, broom, Chi61, HenryB, langerr, CelesteTaylor, domtsub, TheDriver, Boucheron, Robert1218, international, denali, Old_Timer_FL, Domina M, Chuck123, tosser, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, nysubjack, marstoy, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32175 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Lady Bellatrix