Topic Options
#8004 - 10/31/19 10:46 PM Re: October 30th Service - Part 2 [Re: AspX]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Originally Posted By AspX
*Head meet desk*

Yes Mistress

You're screwed! laugh I mean your mouth has been what's been getting you in trouble. wink

#8005 - 10/31/19 10:59 PM Re: October 30th Service - Part 2 [Re: Kneel4Her]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Kneel4Her

You're screwed!

Actually, i'm not... being screwed is on my limits list until 2020

#8006 - 10/31/19 11:14 PM October 31st Service - Part 1 [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

My instructions from yesterday said that i had to edge three times "today" to clips, so i thought that was a one day thing and didn't do anything before work. Unfortunately, i was mistaken and knowing what my schedule for today was like, i knew i would be hard pressed to do all three once i got my instructions today.

Those came through Twitter when i was in a meeting and i realized that i would have to run to the hotel in between meetings to get my first session done. Of course, that meant that i kept getting pulled aside as i was trying to run out so my time went from an hour... to 30 minutes and finally to 20 minutes... but, i knew i could squeeze it in there if i just skipped posting about it until later.

i had already grabbed a larger Orange rubberband so as soon as i walked into the hotel room, i dropped my pants and underwear to my knees then wrapped three times around three of my fingers before stretching it and placing it tightly around the base of my balls.

It was very painful, but was also made me feel very glad that i could serve Mistress Ayn as She wished. i went to the computer and pulled up https://aynrules.com then looked for something short and came across "Saran Wrapped For CBT" which was only 5 minutes long (which is probably only as much time as i had) and i started watching it.

This video featured Mistress Ayn and Goddess Samantha Muscle wrapping a sub as a xmas present with red saran wrap before torturing his cock and balls. The southern twang of Their voices pretty much took away the pain from the rubberband as i stroked myself to the edge and i made it through this 1st session unscathed.

After i finished, i struggled to get the tight band off of my balls & had a sickening/painful rush as the blood flowed back in but i had to pull up my pants & get back to work anyways.

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve & please You.

#8007 - 10/31/19 11:32 PM October 31st Service - Part 2 [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

After i finished work for the day, it was time for my second edging session of the day and i decided to get the CBT part over with on this one. This time i actually stripped naked and again took the Orange rubberband, wrapped it three times around three fingers and opened them up so i could pull my balls through it. Just as before, it bit in hard as i released it, which i know is exactly what Mistress Ayn wants.

i then went to https://aynrules.com but unlike before, i knew exactly which video to pick. i felt like i had cheated a little by only watching a 5 minute video while wearing the rubberband for my 1st session of the day, so this time i picked a 13 minute video that also featured Mistress Ayn & Goddess Samantha Muscle doing CBT. The name of this video was "Captive For CBT" and featured a bound slave in a full zentai suit with only his cock and balls exposed.

The CBT built on screen & around my balls as each stroke had the band move a little against my skin... On screen, the Sadistic Sisters of Atlanta Dungeon sat on the subs face to stop his cries then moved from tying his balls to a whartenberg wheel on the tip before adding clothespins to his balls.

At first he was in heaven as i was in hell, but that changed as Mistress Ayn slipped a chainmail like device that She called a "Cruel Condom" onto his cock & began squeezing the metal into the skin... Both Mistress Ayn and Goddess Samantha started going at his covered cock and clothespinned balls w/ small but cruel whips.

Even though you couldn't see exactly what was happening to his cock because of the chainmail condom, it was easy to tell that it was brutal... and it was only made worse by the removal of all of the clothespins. Then came the big reveal of the purple, black & blue bruising on the underside of his cock from all of whipping of the metal into it. It was just brutal... just the way Mistress Ayn wanted it to be.

i was hard throughout this session, but it was an ordeal of CBT for myself as well. Although i could feel it building in my balls i never danced on the edge as i have in other sessions because of the pain involved for the entire time i wore the rubberband. Once the video ended, i removed it and again felt that sort of sickening pain that comes with it... but, it was all worth it to be able to fulfill a request from Mistress Ayn.

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve and please You.

#8008 - 11/01/19 12:26 AM October 31st Service - Part 3 [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

The time came for my final edging session of the day for Mistress Ayn... this time, without having to have my balls bound (Thank Goddess or actually Mistress)... i got back to the hotel & again went to https://aynrules.com to find the perfect video to watch. This time I chose one titled "Share Our Sluts".

Like the others earlier today, this featured both Mistress Ayn & Goddess Samantha Muscle but this time the focus was on the way the two of them dominated two subs with large strapons instead of serious CBT. i started watching & then started remembering the feeling of each of these amazing Women doing exactly this to me in the past.

i was quickly crazed by those memories & the fact that i haven't been fucked like that since February. i want it so bad at this point and i am still two months away (at least) from it happening that watching these two subs take it from both Mistress Ayn and Goddess Samantha pushed me so close to the edge that i had to pause or else fail.

i somehow made it through tonight's session, but i have no idea if i can make it through the night without nocturnal emissions considering how obsessed i am at this moment...

#8010 - 11/01/19 07:46 AM November 1st Service - Part 1 [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

my service to Mistress Ayn is definitely getting to me as i woke up early to a painfully hard erection... assuming my instructions were the same as yesterday & not wanting to waste, i grabbed the rubberband & put it on before going to https://aynrules.com to find a video.

i decided that since i had time, it was going to be a long one this morning, so i chose "Alphas Fuck Deltas" for my 22 minutes of hell... This stars both Mistress Ayn and Goddess Samantha Muscle, Her sadistic Sister of Atlanta Dungeon totally dominating a sissy sub.

Just seeing Mistress Ayn walking through the door in Her amazing leather outfit, followed quickly by Goddess Samantha in shiny black latex was almost already too much... and i was only about a minute into the video.

Per usual with these creative Dommes, things progressed rapidly thru many different inspections & tortures as the already sissified gurl was bound her by her wrists & balls then made to lay on her back so that They could fuck her from both ends.

i, meanwhile was in hell as the rubberband worked its way off of my balls after about 10 minutes... my balls were too tight from the excitement to be able to get it back on so i climbed back into bed & almost immediately hit an edge, which led to leaking all over my hand.

Per Mistress Ayn's orders, i consumed this & then lightly tortured my cockhead with a fingertip before starting again.... i managed to make it almost to the end before a 2nd edge overwhelmed me, forcing me to fight as the video ended & more leakage ensued.

It was hell & today is going to be another busy day... but, i appreciate Mistress Ayn's thoughtful control and instruction of me.

#8016 - 11/01/19 08:23 PM Fourth Orders [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Literally as i was about to start my 2nd session for November 1st, i got an email from Mistress Ayn with new and very sadistic instructions.

i thought it said that i was to watch the first minute of a video and then swat my cock three times. However, after i finished my 2nd edging session i realized that She could have meant that i should swat it three times after every minute of the video so i wrote back for clarification... i received the reply as i turned off airplane mode on my phone after landing back in Detroit and unfortunately, it was the latter.

So, that is what i did for the third session of the day and what i will continue to do in service to Her.

#8017 - 11/01/19 08:31 PM November 1st Service - Part 2 [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

She knows... She always knows... i literally was about to start my 2nd edging session of the day when i heard my mail notification... it was Mistress Ayn adding an instruction to slap my hard cock 3 times after the first minute of a video from now on

i had already selected & queued up "Scratched On Fur Wall" as my video at https://aynrules.com ... i started stroking myself hard as She ran Her fingers all over the naked subs chest... leaving red trail marks as she played "in-close" (which is my most favorite thing)

i stopped stroking at the one minute mark & pulled back my right hand above my shoulder before bringing it down on the right side of my cock as hard as i could... then repeated... thanking Mistress Ayn out loud after each slap as She scratched the subs balls on the screen

The sub was leaking so She took his drippings and fed it to him before adding on a set of nipple clamps... all the while, She was there pressing against him... speaking just above a whisper in her sexy husky voice... i was just beside myself with desire as i stroked

It was all almost too much for me as i concentrated on not going too far... Mistress Ayn then slowly pulled the clamps from him in the most painful way & suddenly it was done & i had somehow successfully made it through another session w/ minimal leakage

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve and please You...

#8018 - 11/01/19 08:41 PM November 1st Service - Part 3 [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Just got home to a sadistic clarification from Mistress Ayn... i still get to watch videos at https://aynrules.com & i still must edge to them three times a day, but now i must slap my cock three times after every minute of stroking.

i started this new ritual by setting a timer on my phone & choosing to watch "Life in my Cage" where Mistress Ayn, dressed all in leather, describes what life could be like as Her full time slave... The entire video is POV so She was talking to me as i slapped my cock for Her.

This time i used my left hand coming across the side of my cock in a hard swing... then would move back to stroking the hardness as She descibed how you would eat from a bowl and wear Her collar (and nothing else) at all times.

Every minute as i stroked myself nearer to the edge, my phone would beep & i would dutifully slap my hard cock... making the new strokes painful over the raw skin as She moved the POV to the cage where you would live in chastity, only to be let out of either when She desired.

The video got my mind racing in fantasies about how Mistress Ayn could decide to make me wear some token of Her control or keep me, bound & helpless in Her room as Her personal slave when She visits next week... Then three slaps to bring me back from the edge.

i have no idea what She has in store for me during Her visit. i am happy if it is just allowing me to support Her needs and enhance Her time in my city... but, i am after all a kinky bastard and fantasies of being kidnapped and forced to sleep bound to the couch before being thrown into the closet when a new client arrives definitely race through my head.

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve and please You...

#8024 - 11/02/19 11:58 AM Fifth Orders [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Mistress Ayn contacted me last night after i got home and gave new instructions. i no longer have to slap my cock three times after every minute, but since i am now home i am to use my hush plug as a vibrator against my balls as i watch the videos and edge (this was something She originally wanted but i didn't have the device with me at the time).

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Mistress Ayn 
Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (Kallcarrty, nysubjack, cbot, jadreg13, EvedLeNashim, international, Browniepoints95, Protons1, langerr, furfan, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Chi61, Soapy, CelesteTaylor, DominaAdmin, Cheyenne, Domina M, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, tosser, palmer, denali, buffalo, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, Mistress Ayn, Dominions, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, ChicagoSlicker, TheDriver, sheba322000, Ms_Gia_Peccato, WestAugust, artiemus1, cbtlover, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, midlet, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30826 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Isadora