by Domina M
Today at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
Yesterday at 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#7979 - 10/31/19 07:20 AM "Let me save you from yourself"
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
I am not talking about the wankers who call for a cheap thrill, (e.i. there was a guy many years ago who wanted to be run over by a Jeep, and the many, many, many, MANY extreme castration guys) but reasonable clients who want something that is unsafe, impractical or just plain impossible.

I wrote in an earlier post that there is some video or something going around with a stiletto shoe being worn and used as a urethral sound. I get how it could get in your head, but no that is not going to work unless your fantasy includes haemorrhaging and a trip to the ER. If it does good on ya, but I am going to keep that as a hard limit for myself.

Also, no one is going to pay to have you suck real cock. I am happy to role play that fantasy and maybe I could convince a bull to join us, but I might have to pay him. You are never going to "make money" for me. Be happy with the fantasy we create in private.

I do have so many more, but I am sure ladies (and subs!) have some stories to share, too.

#8069 - 11/06/19 04:34 PM Re: "Let me save you from yourself" [Re: Domina M]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Domina M

I wrote in an earlier post that there is some video or something going around with a stiletto shoe being worn and used as a urethral sound. I get how it could get in your head, but no that is not going to work unless your fantasy includes haemorrhaging and a trip to the ER. If it does good on ya, but I am going to keep that as a hard limit for myself.

hmmm... wow... I know who did that scene personally. It is indeed a provocative image. But i'm pretty sure that the sub walked away from it uninjured.

That same sub got 300+ needles in his privates in a different session as well.

po

Edited by Poester (11/06/19 04:42 PM)

#8070 - 11/06/19 05:32 PM Re: "Let me save you from yourself" [Re: Domina M]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I like sounds and have a huge high heel shoe fetish as well so that visual image is super hot. It is definitely edge play but if it was a Mistress I trusted I’d probably not object if she tried this. It’s not something I am going to ask for. I think there’s a lot more then one video of this out there.

#8142 - 11/13/19 09:23 AM Re: "Let me save you from yourself" [Re: Domina M]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Originally Posted By Domina M
Also, no one is going to pay to have you suck real cock. I am happy to role play that fantasy and maybe I could convince a bull to join us, but I might have to pay him. You are never going to "make money" for me.

Hahahahaha. Now that I have gotten off the floor, I just want to say that I always appreciate your ability to cut right through it and make us all smile.

I know I wrote about this previously but I still think one of the craziest requests I've received (that were serious) was the guy that wanted me to prep him for his colonoscopy.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#8169 - 11/14/19 12:22 AM Re: "Let me save you from yourself" [Re: Poester]

Enthusiast

He must have a urethra of steel.

#8171 - 11/14/19 12:28 AM Re: "Let me save you from yourself" [Re: buffalo]

Enthusiast

I suppose there is. There are also a lot of videos that I am sure lead to tetanus and/or a Staphylococcus infection.

There are so many ways to experience the thrills and RACK without permanent damage or disease. I have an amazing amount of techniques at my disposal that will push you to the edge physically without damage.

#8172 - 11/14/19 12:29 AM Re: "Let me save you from yourself" [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Enthusiast

Actually that sounds reasonable. Why not make an other wise unpleasant procedure fun?

grin

#8173 - 11/14/19 12:38 AM Session Tempo and Flow [Re: Domina M]

Enthusiast

Oh this is the most common thing I do to have to save a sub from himself. I know in your fantasies you quickly shift from one activity to the next and back and, you know, it seems so easy. I know you want the cane RIGHT NOW, but humour me for a warm up. (Cold caning was not a fetish.)

I had a client whom I felt it was like breaking a horse that wanted to run off into the woods. I was almost literally holding the reins to make it to 45 minutes of the hour. After, I received a message asking for a two hour session next time. I said, no an hour was fine until he could make it all 60 minutes.

#8174 - 11/14/19 12:39 AM Re: "Let me save you from yourself" [Re: Domina M]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I don’t have a lot of hard limits so one of the ways I summarize my hard limits is to say I don’t want anything that will injure me or give me a disease.

I do like being pushed to the edge physically and I would love to see you. I just need to figure out a way to get to France alone which unfortunately is hard to do given my life circumstances.

#8186 - 11/14/19 09:01 AM Re: "Let me save you from yourself" [Re: buffalo]

Enthusiast

Well, Paris is one of those places everyone makes it to, eventually.

I promise, no matter how much you feel you are going over the edge, you will be absolutely safe and sound on the other side of the session.

wink

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Cheyenne 
Shout Box

Who's Online
303 registered (Soapy, langerr, international, HenryB, CelesteTaylor, Jeffmill999, broom, Old_Timer_FL, Domina M, Cheyenne, Protons1, tosser, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Bruce88, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Felix, denali, furfan, ingridguerci94, Chi61, cbtlover, TheDriver, midlet, bane, The Thomas, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Swinburne, nysubjack, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, WestAugust, palmer, HellionCobRoller, painslut, marstoy, buffalo, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, ztrade, Jogo, Lady Velvet Steel, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31935 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress  Lexine