by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 08:23 PM
Where the hell am I?
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 07:56 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
Yesterday at 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#7965 - 10/30/19 06:15 PM In Service of Mistress Ayn
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Mistress Ayn will be gracing Detroit with Her presence next week and i am honored to say that She will be allowing me to serve and support Her on Her trip (as well as session). As part of this, and as what has become our custom, Mistress Ayn placed me into Her service leading up to our time together.

What this service entails will be determined by Her, but for the time while i am in Her service She owns me as She would any dedicated slave. Normally, i post the details of Her instructions and my service on Twitter for the amusement and enjoyment of Mistress Ayn's friends, colleagues and submissives. However, since this board has become vibrant again and we both spend time here with different people than on Twitter, I will also be posting similar details in this thread on Her board.

Because of other obligations that lead directly into this time under Mistress Ayn's control, i have not actually had an orgasm since last Wednesday morning. Mistress Ayn also has made it clear that i shouldn't expect one while under Her control which may last all the way until a week from Saturday (which would then lead into my trip to see my Vegas Domme, who also rarely lets me orgasm... so this may be the middle part of a 3 1/2 week period of chastity with heavy teasing throughout).

This thread will be as interactive as people wish it to be, but the one thing that i will not discuss (publicly or privately) is the details of the business arrangement between myself and Mistress Ayn.

Thank you and i hope you enjoy the happenings...

#7966 - 10/30/19 06:23 PM First Orders [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

The first instructions i received were that i was to be in virtual chastity for the entire time but to edge myself to Mistress Ayn's videos at https://aynrules.com for 10 minutes each day.

As part of previous instructions, i know that i am allowed to pause if i get too close to the edge (thus insuring that i actually torture myself by taking it as far as i can without failing) and that i will have to consume any leakage. i will also have to treat my unlocked chastity as if i had a device on whenever i am not specifically fulfilling Her edging orders.

#7968 - 10/30/19 06:43 PM October 29th Service [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

It was almost midnight when i received Her orders, but i knew i should start immediately so i went to https://aynrules.com to pick out my first video.

i chose i chose "Boot Shoe and Stocking Worship" which is one of my favs as it not only includes Mistress Ayn, but also Her Atlanta Dungeon Domme Sisters Goddess Samantha and Mistress Ultra Violet as well as former AD Sister Goddess Sonia (who i always regret not meeting as She was an incredibly beautiful Woman).

The video starts out with two subs worshipping Goddess Sonia and Mistress Ultra Violets boots and it only took about 15 seconds before i was already in trouble as Mistress Ayn used Her foot on the back of of the sub's head in order to force him to take his time while moving up Goddess Sonia's boot.

Mistress Ayn and Goddess Samantha provided commentary with their beautiful southern twangs (i just love to hear either of them speak) as the subs worshipped the boots of the other Dommes, then moved them over to the shoes and stockings of Mistress Ayn and Goddess Samantha.

i was holding my own until Mistress Ultra Violet decided to get involved again by controlling the head of one of the subs as he worshipped Goddess Samantha's heel. It was at this point that i had to take a 10 second pause.

Surprisingly, and thankfully, i didn't leak at this point and was able to start back up after i calmed down. But, by the end i was back to the same place as all four of these amazing and beautiful Dommes used the subs as footrests as they relaxed and talked.

i was happy that i made it through, but then i realized that the video was only 7 minutes long and my orders were for 10 minutes of edging... so, i then had to re-watch the first three minutes of the video again and catching new things that the Dommes were doing that i missed the first time.

But, somehow, i made it through and let go of my cock... unfortunately, this time it was not finished and i dripped all over the leather chair i was sitting on, which meant kneeling and licking it off the leather (luckily, it didn't go to where my ass sweat was).

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve and please You...

#7969 - 10/30/19 07:06 PM Second Orders [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Mistress Ayn decided to change up the orders She gave me yesterday and press me even harder with my edging service. Again, i was to go to https://aynrules.com/ and pick out videos to edge to, but today i would have to do so not just once, or even twice, but three separate times with one of them being on my knees in front of the screen. She also eliminated the 10 minute part of Her first orders, allowing me to just complete my edging service at the end of a video (which may seem great... but, there are also 20 minute videos on the site that i will probably have to make it all the way through instead of just stopping in the middle).

#7970 - 10/30/19 07:13 PM October 30th Service - Part 1 [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

i received the second orders while i was in a meeting at work and i had to not reveal what was going on while reading them on my phone. Because of things that i have to do today, and that it was already the middle of the day, completing this assignment for Mistress Ayn would not be easy... So, once the meeting adjourned I ran back to my hotel & did the first round.

I went to https://aynrules.com and chose a video titled "Monster Paddling Session” which is a very hard corporal session where Mistress Ayn beats the hell out of Bart's ass... and let me tell you, Bart can take a lot. There were already stripes on Bart's thighs at the beginning of the video, so i know that this was probably the culmination of several clips... however, Mistress Ayn still began by warming his ass up with an OTK barehanded spanking which turned the skin a very bright red.

Once that was finished, Mistress Ayn brought out this very long evil looking paddle with many large holes drilled into it. She started a consistent thumping of his ass with it as he counted the strokes. By the time She got to 20, the skin where She was striking had already turned into a purplish welt and she paused... then gave him another, even harder 20 smacks with the Monster Paddle.

Meanwhile, i am watching this play out while laying on the bed still fully dressed in my work clothes with my hand inside my underwear stroking away. Just seeing it made my ass hurt, but again... Mistress Ayn was not finished as She pulled out a cane and really went to town while focusing on Bart's already blistered behind until he was dripping blood.

It was just brutal... Personally, i can't take 10% of what bart regularly does but the look of sadistic glee of Mistress Ayn as She administered this beating really drove me right up to the edge and had my work clothes soaked with sweat as i quickly packed myself up and headed back to the office for my next meeting.

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve and please You in this way...

#7971 - 10/30/19 07:23 PM October 30th Service - Part 2 [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

After work it was time to fulfill my 2nd round of edging today in service of Mistress Ayn so i headed to https://aynrules.com and chose "Facial Abuse Fuckery" as my video.

i knelt in front of the TV as i watched Her begin to abuse the sissy sub She had tied up. Per usual, Mistress Ayn looked amazing in Her corset and fishnets but this was all about humiliating & abusing Her tied up sissy slave who had no way to resist Her (but, then again... who would want to).

The entire video was extremely intimate with Mistress Ayn using Her gloved hand as well as some toys to force the sissy to take as much as she could before gagging... Even adding a dental gag to insure that the sissy's mouth stayed open.

But, Mistress Ayn didn't stop there as She used Her fingers to hook the sissy's nose and pull back his head after adding clips to his cheekbones. The parts that got me the most though, was when Mistress Ayn would stare right at me through the screen as She instructed the sissy to admit what a whore she was before moving on to inserting even bigger toys into the sissy's mouth and making her gag again.

Trying to hold back each time Mistress Ayn looked into the camera and gave the sissy instructions with that look i know so well was very difficult, but i somehow managed to make it through another session without going too far.

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve and please You.

#7975 - 10/30/19 10:49 PM October 30th Service - Part 3 [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

i am officially a dumbass... like, insanely stupid...

So, for my third session of the day, i again go to https://aynrules.com and i see a video named "Orgasm Edging Control Video"... so i think to myself, "that seems very appropriate for this session... i'll do that one..."

Let me state again... i am a dumbass...

11 minutes of Mistress Ayn torturing a sub laying on a table with orgasm control using Her Venus device, with me laying on the bed and trying to match the strokes of the device with my hand... all while She taunts me with how i better not cum...

Continually moving the Venus strokes from slow to fast to insane to barely moving then to steady again... my hand matching as best as i can... Mistress Ayn pinching & stroking nipples and balls with my free hand following along... again, listening to Her beautiful voice taunting me with the fact that i better keep control

Then, even worse, Mistress Ayn making a deal with the sub in the video that he is allowed to cum if he eats it... then giving permission... telling us that we can cum... but, my mind knowing that instruction is NOT for me even though She is telling me to cum in the video...

FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!! Four edging sessions in the last 24 hours... so close so many times... Mistress Ayn looking insanely gorgeous on the screen literally saying it is ok to cum in Her beautiful voice...

Complete & self-inflicted mindfuck... which i know She will love...

Yes... i made it...

No... i didn't fail Her

but.... damn... i am just an idiot...

Thank You Mistress Ayn for allowing me to serve & please You... even if i had to take a very cold shower before i could write out this report

#7998 - 10/31/19 08:13 PM Re: October 30th Service - Part 2 [Re: AspX]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Some facial humiliation just might be on the agenda for you this time. I had forgotten how much fun that can be.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#8002 - 10/31/19 09:44 PM Re: October 30th Service - Part 2 [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

*Head meet desk*

Yes Mistress

#8003 - 10/31/19 09:46 PM Third Orders [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Today, Mistress Ayn added in a new twist... i was to bind my balls for two of my three edging sessions. Unfortunately, i really didn't have anything to do it with in the hotel so i grabbed a long Orange rubberband from the supply room at my office after getting this new instruction and heading back to the hotel for my first session of the day.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Mistress Ayn 
Shout Box

Who's Online
302 registered (Domina M, bane, HenryB, The Thomas, ChicagoSlicker, Cheyenne, Soapy, DommeLynx, Swinburne, nysubjack, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, CelesteTaylor, cbot, WestAugust, Chi61, cbtlover, palmer, langerr, HellionCobRoller, TheDriver, painslut, marstoy, international, buffalo, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, midlet, furfan, Bruce88, ztrade, Jogo, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Lady Velvet Steel, Domina_Felicity_Hart, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, Protons1, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, broom, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, tosser, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, denali, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31816 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Isadora