by Domina M
Yesterday at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#7943 - 10/29/19 09:40 PM How you feel after
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
So pulling from something Mistress Ayn spoke about in another thread, I have a question for both Dommes and subs.

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn

Fortunately I have the ability to let the energy build throughout the day and don't realize that I am tired (physically) and drained (emotionally) until after I have started the wind down

I am fortunate that I work in a profession that I love, but some days leave me very emotionally drained, and not in a good way. After a taxing day I sometimes come home and need an emotional palette cleanser... like a funny show or an adult beverage depending on the day.

I'm curious for Dommes, do sessions drain you emotionally in an adverse way? Does it depend on the session? Obviously you probably wouldn't do what you do unless you had a passion for it. But, I think no matter how much someone may love their career/job, there are drawbacks to deal with.

After my two whole sessions so far, I have felt unbelievably relaxed and tranquil, Even perhaps a little spacey. I have read some about subspace and maybe that is what I am experiencing. I just know I am very calm and unbothered for a day or two after. As a submissive, how do you feel after a session and how long do those feelings last?

#7957 - 10/30/19 12:26 PM Re: How you feel after [Re: Kneel4Her]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Good question. I hope others chime in.

Originally Posted By Kneel4Her
I'm curious for Dommes, do sessions drain you emotionally in an adverse way? Does it depend on the session? Obviously you probably wouldn't do what you do unless you had a passion for it. But, I think no matter how much someone may love their career/job, there are drawbacks to deal with.

I can only speak for myself, but I seldom feel drained in a bad way by a session. The only really bad sessions are the ones where I feel zero connection and those thankfully are far and few between and are usually under 2 hours because the person is new to me. I had a 3 hour double with another Mistress recently. The sub was unknown to both of us and it was horrible. Neither of us felt a connection with him. He was a total "dud" in that he gave no feedback no matter what we were doing. When he left we both looked at each other and said "I'm glad that's over" in unison. Even with that I didn't feel drained, just not energized. I could have done another session right after and been fine.

The most draining part of the "work" to me is behind the scenes. Dealing with the time wasters, crazies and also the personal issues/drama of some of our clients. At least that is my take on things.

What you are experiencing is sub-space. It's that kind of spacey, cozy calm. Tops can experience top space. I have experienced it as a similar type of spaciness, when the session is very sensual and I emotionally tap into that dreamy state of the sub. Or it can be highly energetic, like with a heavy corporal session.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#7958 - 10/30/19 02:25 PM Re: How you feel after [Re: Kneel4Her]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

My after session reaction is entirely dependent on the type of the session and the level of "chemistry" I had with the Domme during the session.

If the session is 3 hours of longer and is a physically demanding session, heavy bondage with corporal play, then I am typically just worn out physically. It's a great feeling, sort of how I feel after an intense workout in gym. If it's bondage with T&D play, some anal or medical play, then I am in that gooey emotional subspace that Mistress Ayn describes in her post on this thread.

On those rare occasions when the chemistry is non-existent, or negative, then it doesn't matter what activities happen in the session. It's just a disappointment for me and my reaction is one of regret and questioning myself as to why I enjoy BDSM.

Fortunately that feeling doesn't last long, I've just had too many great sessions with fantastic Dommes to think back on and that shakes me out of the doldrums pretty quick.

#7960 - 10/30/19 04:30 PM Re: How you feel after [Re: Kneel4Her]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Loc: NJ, USA
I usually feel beaten, sore, and mentally relived. It’s so intense even a simple canning or whipping I have to focus on the blows which sometimes feels like it’s taking forever or too soon. The funny part is sometimes when the session is over, I wonder why the hell am I even doing this yet it’s so fun, but so mental as well.

#7964 - 10/30/19 06:14 PM Re: How you feel after [Re: Kneel4Her]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

I touched on this here:

http://domina.ms/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2555&page=1

#7976 - 10/31/19 04:56 AM Re: How you feel after [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
What do you mean by he gave no feedback?

#7978 - 10/31/19 06:57 AM Re: How you feel after [Re: gimp]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Originally Posted By gimp
I usually feel beaten, sore, and mentally relived. It’s so intense even a simple canning or whipping I have to focus on the blows which sometimes feels like it’s taking forever or too soon. The funny part is sometimes when the session is over, I wonder why the hell am I even doing this yet it’s so fun, but so mental as well.

That's funny and I can relate as just yesterday I found myself thinking at a point or two, "how the hell did I wind up in this predicament". And then I remembered, Oh right, I asked for it. wink

#7980 - 10/31/19 07:27 AM Re: How you feel after [Re: Kneel4Her]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Exactly I find myself asking how did I end up in this situation. Yet I would keep coming back again rise, rinse, repeat.

#7981 - 10/31/19 10:13 AM Re: How you feel after [Re: AssSniffer1999]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
First I will say that it was a sissy session to give you some context. Those tend to be either very light hearted or heavy on the degradation or both.

This guy never said a thing unless specifically asked - sometimes asked twice. He didn't laugh. He didn't sigh. He didn't groan or change facial expressions. Nothing. It was like he was a zombie and that's no fun.

For me there has to be an energy loop. A give and take. I want to know that looking at yourself in the mirror, dressed up like a tart, excites you, embarrasses you, whatever. When I call you a whore, hang your head in shame, laugh, something. Get the point?

Because his reactions were nil, it was impossible to tell if he was so in his head that he couldn't respond or if he was just going through the motions to get it over with. That makes it impossible as a Domme to know where to go next. So near the end, the other Mistress and I were just going through the motions. It sucked.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#7988 - 10/31/19 02:36 PM Re: How you feel after [Re: Mistress Ayn]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Wow that sounds awful. Perhaps he really didn’t know what he wanted or he is just a stoic like person.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
303 registered (Domina M, ztrade, LAN, Swinburne, artiemus1, HenryB, Boucheron, palmer, Awillingstudent, Cheyenne, Chi61, nysubjack, TheDriver, marstoy, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, tosser, WestAugust, Soapy, langerr, international, CelesteTaylor, Jeffmill999, broom, Protons1, Bruce88, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Felix, denali, furfan, ingridguerci94, midlet, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, painslut, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Aurianna, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32015 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sara Lips Wrestling