Atlanta Dungeon
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#4258 - 07/20/19 10:33 AM Re: Session Girls [Re: langerr]
Goddess Samantha Offline

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Yes, she is amazing and WE do doubles if you are interested in that or just her alone is amazing:) We have been friends for years and love doing double together:) You won't be disappointed:)

#6522 - 09/10/19 11:58 AM Re: Session Girls [Re: slapandchoke]
Goddess Samantha Offline

Occasional

OH what fun this sounds!!

#6523 - 09/10/19 11:59 AM Re: Session Girls [Re: Oliver Cromwell]
Goddess Samantha Offline

Occasional

hugs and squeezes:))

#7768 - 10/23/19 03:27 AM Re: Session Girls [Re: slapandchoke]
Jennifer Thomas Offline

Thank you for the nice SessionGirls review!
Much Love and Headlocks! Jennifer

#7769 - 10/23/19 03:31 AM Re: Session Girls [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Jennifer Thomas Offline

Hi Mistress Ayn,

I am grateful to Samantha who invited me to join the forum!

Here is the ABOUT link explaining a little of SessionGirls.
https://www.sessiongirls.com/about

Mostly it's women who offer private wrestling sessions to men ,
but there's also things like Lift and Carry, Fantasy Boxing ,
Muscle Admiration etc .. Mostly Athletic Domination type of services.

XOXO Jennifer

#7801 - 10/24/19 09:58 AM Re: Session Girls [Re: Jennifer Thomas]
carter01 Offline

Loc: Europe
Hi Jennifer, it is a pleasure to see you here! You really do great work with SessionGirls in helping mixed wrestlers to promote themselves and their trips, and thus helping the mixed wrestling world to remain alive and dynamic. As a session customer, I feel much gratitude toward you (and toward WB270) for this. Is there anything we can do to help you and him?

It is unfortunate that there is no equivalent website for dominatrixes. I guess it is because they tend to travel less frequently than mixed wrestlers, given that they use more equipment and are limited in their activities when they are away from their dungeons.

I usually meet both dominatrixes and mixed wrestlers (I meet these ones for domination only, not competitive or semi-competitive sessions). These are two different worlds but I find it interesting that some gateways are established between them such as this sub-forum, and such as those like
Goddess Samantha and a few others who are in the two fields.

#7949 - 10/30/19 01:08 AM Re: Session Girls [Re: carter01]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By carter01
It is unfortunate that there is no equivalent website for dominatrixes.

I have said that for years and years... I actually started doing the travel posts here and at Max, then on Twitter to specifically try to get someone with a website to buy into a WB270 or sessiongirls style HTML travel list but no one ever stepped up even when I offered to handle the gathering of info until enough Dommes knew to post their travel at a site themselves.

#7955 - 10/30/19 11:29 AM Re: Session Girls [Re: AspX]
carter01 Offline

Loc: Europe
Currently, the closest thing to it for dominatrixes is hogspy.com. I fully encourage each travelling domme to advertise on this website. If it was more frequently used, I guess the owner could create a single page with every dommes travels listed by countries and/or cities, and then it would be very similar to WB270.com.
Indeed, the possibility of seeing at a glance every travels in our own city in the coming months is much more convenient than an unsorted listing in which a single interesting travel info for us is lost in a sea of travel info that doesn't interest us.

Like you, I would be ready to manage the dommes requests flows (eg. "please can you write on your website that I will be in London from 15th to 18th November") but I don't have the necessary skills to create a new website. I could create a blog with a blog-builder but it is not certain that it will have enough credibility to attract travelling dominatrixes and session customers.

Meanwhile, perhaps we could create a single topic in the Travels and Guest Mistresses forum which would recap every dommes travels by countries/states/cities, and edit it continuously? What do you think of this idea?
It could be something like that :

---------------

NORTHERN AMERICA

Canada

Miss Jasmine : November 16th - 20st - VANCOUVER

United States

-District of Columbia

Goddess Victoria Von Vixen : October 26th - November 4th - WASHINGTON
Mistress Isadora : November 19th - 21st - WASHINGTON

-Georgia

Mistress Dita : October 24th - November 7th - ATLANTA

-Louisiana

Mistress Genevieve : November 25th - 30th - NEW ORLEANS

-Michigan

Mistress Ayn : November 5th - 7th - DETROIT

-New York

Mistress Amalie von Stein : October 23rd - November 5st - NEW YORK
Mistress Rattan : November 20th - 24th - NEW YORK

-Oregon

Stella Liberty : November 6th - 14th - PORTLAND

-Washington

Stella Liberty : November 6th - 14th - VANCOUVER

---------------

EUROPE

England

Lady Annabelle : October 30th - November 1st - LONDON
Lady Annabelle : November 7th - LONDON
Mistress Nikky French : November 15th - 19th - LONDON
Mistress Nikky French : November 20th - 30th - BRISTOL

France

Miss Lynn Cane : November 3rd - 7th - PARIS
Mistress Nikky French : December 9th - 15th - PARIS

Switzerland

Mistress Nikky French : December 2nd - 8th - GENEVA

---------------

#7956 - 10/30/19 12:09 PM Re: Session Girls [Re: carter01]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I advertise on Dickie Virgin, which is has a classified section much like the old backpage - but strictly for Dommes. I really wish is would catch on with both Mistress and subs.

https://www.dickievirgin.com/classifieds

I also wish it was indexed better by the search engines. I think that's why backpage worked so well. If you typed in Atlanta Dominatrix it was usually in the first 2-3 of search results. So far, Dickie has been hit or miss with search engines and it doesn't seem to pick up there classifieds at all.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#7973 - 10/30/19 09:01 PM Re: Session Girls [Re: carter01]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Been there... Done that... Here are a couple of the examples but you can find months of them with updates within the thread as data changed if you search on the term "Consolidated":

June 2017 Consolidated Travel List - North America

July 2017 Consolidated Travel List - North America

I posted these listings on five different sites. But, the reason I stopped here and on Max was because it completely overwhelmed and screwed up the search engine in trying to find posts about any Domme who was listed. I moved it over to Twitter as individual posts within the @DommeTravel account, until the account was suspended in May 2019.

I tried to get Dickie Virgin interested in doing a travel list like that but never could even get a response and they wouldn't approve a post in the classified section. Same with HogSpy who was only interested in their daily full posts or standard site listings rather than maintaining an ongoing list like wb270/session girls.

So, please don't take this response as any kind of negative comment on your idea because I fully endorse it... I am just saying I tried to do exactly what you are talking about and failed because of unintended consequences. I would also suggest moving this discussion to the Lobby itself to get more feedback from the board rather than having it buried deep within this thread.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Goddess Samantha 
Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, international, Mistress UV, nysubjack, Mistress Tissa, ztrade, TheDriver, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, langerr, porkster, Soapy, buffalo, mikel, furfan, Lady Bellatrix, Cheyenne, Boucheron, Chi61, DarkMuse, Ms_Gia_Peccato, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, denali, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, DominaAdmin, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Chuck123, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 26806 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Goddess Gia Peccato