by Domina M
Today at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
Yesterday at 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#7951 - 10/30/19 08:12 AM Re: cum during session [Re: ztrade]
carter01 Offline

Loc: Europe
I like to cum at the end of the session but it's not a requirement. I already had very good sessions without cum at the end, and low quality sessions with cum may happen too. It's like cherry on the cake for me: it only improves the quality session a little bit but it's not compulsory. And I would never ask her to do it, it's up to her to decide how she wants to end the session.

However, if it is a session with cum at the end, I much prefer to do it myself than letting the dominatrix do it. I'm generally more efficient than her (unless she uses a milking machine), and, most importantly, I love when she tortures me at the same time and it's easier for her to torture me if she has both hands free.

And thus I much like when she orders me to "do the work" myself while she sadistically and increasingly tortures me, implying that she will stop only when I cum.
The most common situation is her sitting on my face and hardly torturing my nipples while I try to finish myself (which is ALWAYS very arousing and therefore very successful), but she may also handsmother me, headscissor me, torture me with electricity or anything else...

#7952 - 10/30/19 10:10 AM Re: cum during session [Re: carter01]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
Originally Posted By carter01

And thus I much like when she orders me to "do the work" myself while she sadistically and increasingly tortures me, implying that she will stop only when I cum.

This is really hot, thanks for sharing.

Sometimes I'll have guys cum, sometimes not. Sometimes I'll just make them edge until they are a mess. Depends on my mood that day haha.

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#7961 - 10/30/19 04:41 PM Re: cum during session [Re: ztrade]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Loc: NJ, USA
I never asked. I’ve had a few after we got to know each other use a vibrater on me at the end of the session depends on what kind so session we’re having. First time it ever happened the domme ask me have you ever tasted your cum to which I said no. She then said well you’re about to find out then. Sure enough I cummed and since I was strapped down I couldn’t leave which I wanted to do. She sure kept her word and fed it to me afterwards.

#7967 - 10/30/19 06:34 PM Re: cum during session [Re: ztrade]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

In a majority of my sessions both overall and those in recent years I do not cum during the session.

However in 2007-2008 there was one Domme with whom I did many sessions. She seemed to think a sub should relieve himself at the end of the session. During our very first session I was having trouble reaching orgasm. I politely suggested that it might be helpful if she pinched my nipples. She did so rather eagerly and I soon finished.

At the end of the next session without being asked she came forward and pinched my nipples as I masturbated without being asked. Again she seemed very eager to do it. This became our standard procedure. We were in close proximity and there was eye contact as she did it. There was a certain erotic playfulness in her eyes that I still remember. It was very special.

#7972 - 10/30/19 07:26 PM Re: cum during session [Re: The Thomas]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Thomas,

I love that story and having that kind of in-close intimacy with a Domme during a session (and especially in the way she did it with you).

#7974 - 10/30/19 09:15 PM Re: cum during session [Re: ztrade]
tabula Online   content
Artisan

Loc: New York
I'm a masochist and I have learned how to cum from certain types of pain. Most dommes I have sessioned with have found this interesting and entertaining, and so i regularly cum in sessions. I've developed a personal rule that pain-induced orgasms is the only way I should be allowed to cum in a session.

#7977 - 10/31/19 05:28 AM Re: cum during session [Re: ztrade]
ABC123 Offline

Loc: NYC
In my mind cum = ejaculation. Orgasm or peak sub space can be more the apex of physical and emotional feelings. So yes I have peaked emotionally during ass worship, and physically when receiving pain.

As for ejaculation: for me self-consumption represents a natural manifestation of submission and emotional humiliation. It also represents the high praise I wish to express to the Domme.

#7982 - 10/31/19 10:19 AM Re: cum during session [Re: tabula]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Interesting. I work with a female sub that can orgasm easily from pain - specifically corporal. A lot of people think it's a parlor trick but it's not. So I get it.

I've had male subs spontaneously orgasm from nipple play or CBT but I think those were more about the stimulation than the pain. I would be very interested to see you "perform".

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#7984 - 10/31/19 10:59 AM Re: cum during session [Re: tabula]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I’m jealous I’m a masochist too but also a submissive. I’ve fantasised about being made to cum from non genital stimulation but never been close. I’ve thought about asking a Domme who I see on a regular basis to attempt to program me this way but I am unable to session regularly and often enough to make it a realistic possibility. Besides I just don’t think it’s in my makeup for a non genital stimulated orgasm to happen.

#7985 - 10/31/19 11:07 AM Re: cum during session [Re: AspX]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I am exactly as you with this. Even when I first started to session approximately 40 years ago I don’t think I ever asked to cum although it was so common that I assumed that’s how all sessions ended. I definitely want to cum at the end of a session but it’s not a necessity. I leave it up to the Mistress if and how she wants me to do it.

It seemed years ago it was very common for Dommes to help with the stimulation but the last 10-15 years or so it seems like that has changed and they direct me to get myself off.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
303 registered (Soapy, langerr, international, HenryB, CelesteTaylor, Jeffmill999, broom, Old_Timer_FL, Domina M, Cheyenne, Protons1, tosser, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Bruce88, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Felix, denali, furfan, ingridguerci94, Chi61, cbtlover, TheDriver, midlet, bane, The Thomas, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Swinburne, nysubjack, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, WestAugust, palmer, HellionCobRoller, painslut, marstoy, buffalo, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, ztrade, Jogo, Lady Velvet Steel, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31936 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Lynn