Goddess Gia Peccato
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#7928 - 10/29/19 03:51 PM cum during session
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

Do the guys ever come while giving ass worship or is it just at the end of some sessions that guys come or want to come or request to come?

#7929 - 10/29/19 04:20 PM Re: cum during session [Re: ztrade]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
This is where I am absolutely different than most. I have never requested to cum in a session. I have been allowed to do it... I have been pushed to do it... I enjoy doing it... But, I never request or expect to. My enjoyment from a session is about pleasing the Mistress I am serving rather than my own selfish desires.

Of course, as long as I am not on lockdown after a session I am monkeyboying it like crazy for a couple of days reliving it...

#7932 - 10/29/19 05:46 PM Re: cum during session [Re: AspX]
nyc foot sub Offline

This is where I am also different from many.....
The session is NOT satisfying for me unless the Mistress's hand is actively part of the experience of cumming, to be polite.
As a result I now see mostly European Mistresses whenever I can when travelling overseas and find that European Born Dominatrixes in the USA are most comfortable with this predilection. I know "laws are different" etc. and I respect all limits on both ends of the exchange but I've been spoiled. In general not only is this practice assumed to be how the session will end in Europe but also in almost every respect the experience is more satisfying. The Mistresses are more beautiful, much more sophisticated and frankly quite a bit more experienced practitioners than than here in general.
In Germany-there is actually an independent organization that "certifies" those it finds that meet their qualifications for best at what they do. They also have a category of Mistresses called "Bizarre Ladies" that are "touchable".
I guess just a much longer tradition of acceptance (and now legalization) in almost every Northern European country leads to so many more woman practicing BDSM. The studios are also much more sanitary and luxurious since it's all legal.
More reason to "legalize it" here if any is needed.

#7934 - 10/29/19 08:15 PM Re: cum during session [Re: AspX]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
This is also how I am, I don't request to come, but I also just don't want to do it.

#7937 - 10/29/19 08:56 PM Re: cum during session [Re: nyc foot sub]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Originally Posted By AspX
after a session I am monkeyboying it like crazy for a couple of days reliving it...

Such eloquent writing grin
(Thought I should edit to add: hope you know I'm joking Asp. Sarcasm/humor doesn't always translate online)

Originally Posted By nyc foot sub
The Mistresses are more beautiful, much more sophisticated and frankly quite a bit more experienced practitioners than than here in general.

Admittedly I have not been to Europe to see a Mistress, but perhaps you should visit Atlanta. Keeping in mind of course as you mentioned limits are different here in the U.S.

Edited by Kneel4Her (10/29/19 09:01 PM)

#7938 - 10/29/19 09:01 PM Re: cum during session [Re: nyc foot sub]
langerr Online   content
Regular

I've done over 100 session in the U.S. and at least 15 in Germany. Hand relief is not that common in Germany unless schedule with Bizarre ladies. It does happen more than in the U.S.

#7941 - 10/29/19 09:15 PM Re: cum during session [Re: nyc foot sub]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Even if hand jobs weren't illegal in the US, I still can't see myself going there. It just doesn't feel like a naturally dominant act for me - especially if someone requested it.

I am glad you found what you seek in Germany. Bizarre ladies, of course, offer the more sexual side of domination but I haven't communicated with many subs that have opted to see then. I would love to hear about some of those sessions, though. Do share . . .

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#7942 - 10/29/19 09:40 PM Re: cum during session [Re: Kneel4Her]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Thank you... I've figured out that When ya don't shut up, ya turn a good phrase every once in a while (and I totally got what you meant without the edit, but I appreciate you making sure).

#7946 - 10/29/19 11:21 PM Re: cum during session [Re: Mistress Ayn]
nyc foot sub Offline

Thank you for Your perspective Mistress Ayn. I've only seen "Classic Dominas" in Europe so far. Perhaps 50-60 sessions. In almost half the cases the subject of a hand job was never raised in any pre-session discussions. It evolved naturally from stimulus and response, pain and pleasure in the session. The other 50%, I either raised it beforehand and knew or strongly suspected from my pre-session research that it wouldn't be a problem.

While admittedly the line between Classic Dominas and "touchable" Bizarre Ladies is NOT a bright line and tends toward fine gradations, there ARE these two very separate and distinct ways Mistresses define themselves online in Continental Europe. BTW, not to be too obvious but "touchable" refers specifically to the Mistress. On my next visit I intend to explore a session or 2 with touchable Bizarre Ladies. I promise a report.

As a footnote: London is very much like the good ole USA- many though not all British Born dominas have the same disinclination toward what they refer to as "hand relief" (Sounds like a creme for chapped dish-washing hands-"no sex, please, we're British!"). Anglo Saxon culture and it's sexual prohibitions run deep, I guess. But hope springs eternal. I never thought that Pot would be legal in the USA and here we are well down that road.

#7950 - 10/30/19 06:53 AM Re: cum during session [Re: nyc foot sub]
Mistressnumber1 Offline

Occasional

Originally Posted By nyc foot sub
Thank you for Your perspective Mistress Ayn. I've only seen "Classic Dominas" in Europe so far. Perhaps 50-60 sessions. In almost half the cases the subject of a hand job was never raised in any pre-session discussions. It evolved naturally from stimulus and response, pain and pleasure in the session. The other 50%, I either raised it beforehand and knew or strongly suspected from my pre-session research that it wouldn't be a problem.

While admittedly the line between Classic Dominas and "touchable" Bizarre Ladies is NOT a bright line and tends toward fine gradations, there ARE these two very separate and distinct ways Mistresses define themselves online in Continental Europe. BTW, not to be too obvious but "touchable" refers specifically to the Mistress. On my next visit I intend to explore a session or 2 with touchable Bizarre Ladies. I promise a report.

As a footnote: London is very much like the good ole USA- many though not all British Born dominas have the same disinclination toward what they refer to as "hand relief" (Sounds like a creme for chapped dish-washing hands-"no sex, please, we're British!"). Anglo Saxon culture and it's sexual prohibitions run deep, I guess. But hope springs eternal. I never thought that Pot would be legal in the USA and here we are well down that road.

European and America Dominatrices are very different. English Dommes, being neither European or American have their own style. Generally based on public school, and equestrian types of corporal punishment. I have conducted numerous sessions in both England, and on the Continent. I have never been asked to provide "hand relief."

America is quite a different kettle of fish. If twitter is to be believed at least fifty percent of Dommes in the USA are FinDoms.

Unfortunately prostitutes in Domme cloths make up another large percentage.

With many of the big named Mistresses in America advertising activities that are clearly prostitution. It's little wonder you don't have to ask.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (langerr, Mistress UV, marstoy, Soapy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, Chi61, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, porkster, Chuck123, DominaAdmin, Mistress Tissa, TheDriver, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27073 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Atlanta Dungeon