Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#791 - 01/07/16 10:23 AM re chastity situations
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

Who here, if anyone, locks guys in chastity much?

How long do they tend to last? Is the weight of the device a problem to people over time?

What, if anything, have you done with the guys who wanted out early?

Are chastity agreements usually for a limited period of time such as several months?

How often, if ever, do you folks create a verbal chastity agreement with some force or penalty?

#793 - 01/08/16 04:44 AM Re: re chastity situations [Re: ztrade]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
I am a Mistress who seriously believes in chastity training. I require either a written or verbal contract before beginning. I normally start with a few days and require longer duration as training progresses.

A few words from My website.

I live for chastity!

I truly believe that most men are stupid weak creatures (much like farm animals) ...forced Chastity it is the Natural order of things. men spend there lives acting like fools trying to impress the Superior Female. I am one of the few Women who noticed this when boys were first falling all over themselves trying to impress Me. Trust Me, I have honed My skills over the years to include male Chastity-belting, CB-3000/CB-6000, Teasing & Denial, CBT, Long-term key holding, Mind Bending Humiliation, (with or without My Girlfriends watching and laughing) Foot, Feet, Shoe, Boot, Leg, limited Ass, Arm pit, Hair, Limited Body, Worship

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#810 - 01/13/16 07:58 PM Re: re chastity situations [Re: ztrade]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I incorporate chastity into sessions frequently. you can read more about that in a topic titled "Chastity" on My Domme Board. http://coot.arvixe.com/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showthreaded&Number=121#Post121

To specifically answer your questions:

Typically I only put a sub in chastity for a week or less. Wearing a device any longer than that without removing if for cleaning can cause problems.

Most issues with chastity have to do with the device rubbing, pinching or otherwise causing irritation due to an ill fitting device. The stock devices are uncomfortable for most wearers. Oddly enough the metal devices tend to be more comfortable (and hygienic for longer term wear) and wearers get used to the weight relatively quickly.

I normally use the plastic numbered locks so the sub can cut himself out in the event of an emergency. He had better arrive with that lock in place or he is in trouble. If I am going to allow him to let himself out, he has to send Me photographic proof that the lock is in place before he is allowed to cut. I always set a penalty for removing the device early. This is negotiated up front. This can be anything from a monetary fine to a certain number of cane strokes.

In My experience long chastity agreements work best in lifestyle situations where the Mistress can oversee the removal daily for cleaning. I work with two couples where the wife keeps the husband in long term chastity - so it can be done - but it is usually not feasible for a professional Mistress to keep a sub locked away for longer than a couple of weeks. I know of exceptions but it's very labor intensive for the Domme. I also see a sub that serves an online chastity Mistress. (She sends him to Me from time to time.) Again, they communicate via cam almost daily. In all three of these situations, the men wear custom made devices.

The idea of sending a sub off in a CB6000 for a 3 months is more a fantasy than a reality.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#814 - 01/15/16 08:27 AM Re: re chastity situations [Re: ztrade]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
This is very true. I am in the cb6000 now and it takes a lot of playing around to get the correct fit, even then it cant be worn for an extended time because I don't reach the edge of the tube, so it is not hygenic. Chastity is a new kink for me, I will need to find one of these better custom cages. A long term keyholder is definitely a fantasy of mine!
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#816 - 01/15/16 11:34 AM Re: re chastity situations [Re: Mistress Ayn]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

how often, if ever, do you fine or cane the guy extra cause his lock is missing?

#844 - 01/21/16 09:03 AM Re: re chastity situations [Re: ztrade]

Veteran

I've only had one instance that I remember that a sub asked to be let out early just because he couldn't take it anymore. I think our agreement was 2 weeks and he lasted about a week. This was an online (NiteFlirt) situation and he had to pay a fine.

I've had lots of situations where it had to come off early due to an issue with the device. I don't penalize for that.

In My experience, subs that enjoy chastity are very disappointed when their device has to come off early.

#847 - 01/21/16 12:30 PM Re: re chastity situations [Re: ztrade]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Chastity was one of those things that I had to try once. And I did a few years ago. It was a one week experiment. There was too much of the wrong types of discomfort. I made it through the week but that was the end of it.

#849 - 01/21/16 04:33 PM Re: re chastity situations [Re: The Thomas]

Veteran

Unfortunately most subs are reduced to using an inadequate device and have a bad experience (rubbing, pinching, etc.) That shouldn't happen. That being said, chastity play is not for everyone. Your engorged cock pressing into the cage in the middle of the night is a real reality - making sleep illusive. It's that little reminder that your orgasms aren't your own anymore. Sorry you had a bad experience.

#901 - 01/27/16 03:01 PM Re: re chastity situations [Re: ztrade]
Bard Offline

Loc: California
I had sort of the same experience as The Thomas above but in my case it whetted my appetite to explore more provided I could avoid the rubbing and pinching.

Mistress Ayn, what might you recommend as a good device? Are ANY of the plastic devices worthwhile in your opinion?

I used the Birdlock Mini for my week when I did it

#903 - 01/27/16 05:24 PM Re: re chastity situations [Re: Bard]

Veteran

I really think that the stock devices are hit and miss. What fits one person, won't work on another. That is why custom is best.

I don't have any experience with this company, but they appear to have custom plastic and silicone devices.

http://www.customchastity.com/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, palmer, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, Queen Naomi, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, nysubjack, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, ChicagoSlicker, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34443 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

DTLA Dominas