Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#7862 - 10/26/19 11:37 AM What does "forced" intox mean to you?
tabula Online   content
Artisan

Loc: New York
I see a lot of advertisements and profiles where Femdoms offer "forced" intox. I'm always very unsure what this means. Does it mean alcohol, pot, poppers, something harder? I'm interested in what both Dommes and subs feel "forced" intoxication means to them.

#7873 - 10/27/19 08:01 AM Re: What does "forced" intox mean to you? [Re: tabula]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Having been in positions where the intox is actually forced, I have a different perspective than what I think most actual "forced intox” sessions are. In most cases it is actually a coerced activity where the Domme is ordering a sub to injest whatever substance(s) have been negotiated pre-session (even in my forced scenarios, the substances have been pre-negotiated as well as the things that have to be done as part of that).

I have never heard of poppers being considered as a forced intox substance as they are usually their own thing and are done in conjunction with ass play. Alcohol and pot are what have been done with me, but I could see scenarios where a Domme used prescription medications that I have as part of play (in fact, I usually have valium with me when I expect to do hard bondage in case of muscle cramps.. but they have never been used as part of intox).

I also could see, after pre-negotiated consent, a Domme use hallucinogens or other party type illegal drugs (MDMA, cocaine, etc...) as part of a scenario, If the Domme was the type to use them herself so she didn't consider that drug use to be a big deal. In those scenarios, I would expect that the sub would be the one who would have to supply those illegal substances.

Forced intox is not really an hour-long session activity as effects of the intox rarely go away that quickly. Alternative means of transportation from the session needs to be arranged or it has to happen as an outcall. If the sub is truly intoxicated (rather than just a little buzzed) they need to be monitored well after the intoxication to make sure they are ok.

The last thing to consider is that forced intox is serious edge play.. a lot of things can go wrong and it is usually layered with other activities that are also taken further than usual because either your inhibitions or ability to feel pain are lessened. IMO, It is something where the Domme must be sober, trustworthy and have the self-control to ease into it until she knows what your physical limits/reactions are in regards to the substance(s).

#7874 - 10/27/19 09:35 AM Re: What does "forced" intox mean to you? [Re: tabula]
palmer Online   content
Artisan

I haven't seen it advertised as much by dommes offering real-time sessions. It must be tricky in RT sessions, because who knows how someone behaves when they are drunk? It does come up online, on Niteflirt, etc., often in conjunction with financial domination -- the sub is compelled to drink and pay, with the sub obviously being more willing to pay the more drunk he is.

#7877 - 10/27/19 12:33 PM Re: What does "forced" intox mean to you? [Re: AspX]
tabula Online   content
Artisan

Loc: New York
Asp,

Thanks for the response and personal insight. I think all of the safety precautions you brought up are of course really important considerations. I could only imagine exploring forced intox play of any type with a Domme I have sessioned with frequently and trust completely.

I've just been curious. Does it tend to enhance a sadistic session? I imagine if one gets too intoxicated it would strongly detract from a session. After all, if you're so intoxicated that you're hardly present, why do it in the first place? So I would imagine finding the right balance would be tantamount.

Best,
tab

#7878 - 10/27/19 01:28 PM Re: What does "forced" intox mean to you? [Re: tabula]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Originally Posted By tabula
I've just been curious. Does it tend to enhance a sadistic session?

tab,

It does reduce pain and allow a Domme to go harder than what you might normally take. So, for example, you may have an amazing fantasy about being caned and want the marks afterwards but may have failed to take that level of pain under normal circumstances. If you have been forced to drink alcohol and are buzzed (not falling down drunk) or been made to take pain killers (such as vicodin) then it will allow the Domme to go harder and go past the point where you normally would use a safeword because of the pain but still be totally in the session.

The mindfuck part of it (which is really what good Forced Intox is about IMO), could be Domme telling you that she is forcing you to drink/take pills specifically so that she can turn your ass into a bloody pulp and that you won't be able to sit on for the next week without pain. For humiliation, she could add in comments about how she doesn't have to do this with her better clients but that you are such a wimp that this is the only way she can really have her sadistic fun with you. But, that is all dependent on what gets you excited.

The downside of using it for a sadistic session is that what most people get out of pain is that endorphin rush (which is essentially a drug) that can push into subspace. The endorphin rush isn't triggered by the fact you are getting hit, it is pain response so if you don't have that level of pain you aren't going to get that same release. I can see it for a sadistic session in the way I have mentioned, but I do think it would lose something because of the lesser (or lack of) endorphin release.

To me forced intox is actually best for mindfucks (since you're not all there mentally to discern things as well) and pushing limits since it lowers your inhibitions and allows you to agree to things that when you are perfectly sober you may never agree to (this should also serve as a warning to anyone before they agree to it).

#7891 - 10/28/19 08:45 AM Re: What does "forced" intox mean to you? [Re: tabula]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

I've always believed "forced" intox is a lot like "forced" ass worship. If I "forced" guys to drink craft beer, while I "forced" them to worship my ass. They'd be lined up all the way from Old Saybrook! grin

#7894 - 10/28/19 11:37 AM Re: What does "forced" intox mean to you? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Originally Posted By MsRoseWoods
I've always believed "forced" intox is a lot like "forced" ass worship. If I "forced" guys to drink craft beer, while I "forced" them to worship my ass. They'd be lined up all the way from Old Saybrook! grin

Hahahaha! Exactly. Like "force" me to go to the spa and have a margarita!

#7896 - 10/28/19 11:45 AM Re: What does "forced" intox mean to you? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Originally Posted By MsRoseWoods

*Looking up where Old Saybrook is so I can get near the head of the queue*

I have to admit that for all of my experiences, I have never had either craft beer or intimate ass worship

#7989 - 10/31/19 03:24 PM Re: What does "forced" intox mean to you? [Re: tabula]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
This is something that never occurred to me being a thing until recently. When I think of it I think first of forced alcohol consumption and then weed. At first thought it didnt appeal to me. The first thing I think about is having a terrible hangover later but then that could be part of it, extending the control of the Domme beyond the session. Especially if she tells you to think of her power over you every minute you regret that hangover.

After reading this thread and some other posts about this it has become more appealing to me. There’s the initial buzz , the lowering of inhibitions, the ability to take more pain and not least the Dommes control over me forcing me to drink or smoke. I’m seriously going to think about doing this with someone I trust although I’m not sure all Dommes would enjoy this play. Obviously I’d have to have other means then driving to the session but that’s doable.

#7990 - 10/31/19 04:32 PM Re: What does "forced" intox mean to you? [Re: buffalo]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Originally Posted By buffalo
The first thing I think about is having a terrible hangover later

So, I actually don't drink... and the main reason I don't is that I get migraines that are triggered by dehydration, which is exactly what causes hangovers. So, over the years I figured out how to prepare my body (before and after drinking) to avoid them. Therefore, part of the rules I put around any forced intox involving alcohol is that I be allowed to do all of this. Personally, I would definitely never do it if I would end up with a hangover for the next 4 days (which is how long mine can last without preparation).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
289 registered (Soapy, DominaAdmin, CelesteTaylor, langerr, Cheyenne, Domina M, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Chi61, broom, furfan, Jeffmill999, tosser, palmer, international, denali, buffalo, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, Mistress Ayn, Dominions, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, Mistress UV, ChicagoSlicker, nysubjack, jadreg13, TheDriver, EvedLeNashim, sheba322000, Ms_Gia_Peccato, WestAugust, artiemus1, cbtlover, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, midlet, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Slv4u, DommeLynx, MayaMidnight, Mistress Tissa, Protons1, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, Browniepoints95, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30726 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Lady Bellatrix