by Domina M
Yesterday at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#7834 - 10/25/19 02:49 AM Re: Urethral sounds [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
This is so up my alley. The mix of pleasure and a little pain yet all mind-f*ck. Quietly smiling while watching my sub's brain, metaphorically, blow to bits. I could do this all day.

As a side note, (There must be some stupid video of this happening and if I find out who did it, so help me . . .) I keep getting requests to sound someone with the heel of my stiletto. Every time I have to explain that, while I get it incorporates your high heel fetish with sensation play, this is a REALLY bad idea that will certainly lead to time in the ER. Then it is as though I told them Santa Clause is not real.

I swear. I spend so much time talking people out of stupid sh*t.

#7837 - 10/25/19 05:15 AM Re: Urethral sounds [Re: Domina M]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Er... I've had that done to me. It was a very thin stiletto that was the same width from tip to top rather than a regular heel that widens as it goes up to the shoe. My thought when she was doing it was of how she must be ruining her heel with the lube rather than some extreme excitement over it.

What was much worse than that was last Saturday when my Chicago Domme turned my cock into a bud vase by shoving the stem of an orange flower in it (this kind of "bright idea" is why I am not the largest fan of doubles). Not sure what that did since she did something much more painful with a sort of bumpy sound that she inserted and then squeezed my cock hard around it (that wss also was an electrical device that was hooked up to a control box). In the end, there was blood (enough so that I threw my underwear out the next morning) and a day of very painful pissing, but no hospital visit.

I like you erring on the side of safety, but there are definitely Dommes who love the act of "sounding" for the humiliation of shoving other things into cocks as well as urethral stretching using proper metal ones.

#7838 - 10/25/19 05:28 AM Re: Urethral sounds [Re: AspX]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
Originally Posted By AspX
Not sure what that did since she did something much more painful with a sort of bumpy sound that she inserted and then squeezed my cock hard around it (that wss also was an electrical device that was hooked up to a control box). In the end, there was blood (enough so that I threw my underwear out the next morning) and a day of very painful pissing, but no hospital visit.

Jesus man, that sounds horrible!

This is my fear with play like this, it seems way more risky and scary than average. I can't imagine having blood coming out my cock the next morning, and having peeing be so painful, and stressing over whether or not a hospital visit is needed.

#7840 - 10/25/19 11:28 AM Re: Urethral sounds [Re: AssSniffer1999]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Yea... it sucked in that way that all painful things Dommes do to you in session suck and I totally get why you wouldn't want to do it.

As for your fear, I had that one of the first times it was done to me. I was pissing blood for 2-3 days and it was extremely painful. For that reason, I put it on my limits list for years. Don't remember exactly what happened to take it off... Probably one of my Dommes pushing limits and doing it but me not having problems after that time.

I have only had bleeding afterwards a few times so I don't think it happens all the time and it was always when the Domme was doing more extreme stuff (like the Domme who decide to do stretching, so we went through almost her entire kit or what happened last Saturday night). However, it is always uncomfortable to piss for a certain amount of time afterwards.. but to put thst into perspective, being uncomfortable from session activities also occurs in relation to other activities like corporal and trampling.

To be honest, it is not an actvity I like at all. However, if a Domme loves doing it then I submit to it for her pleasure and her pleasure in doing it is my reward. That attitude is why I get in the crazy-ass situations I do, but also why Dommes give me such amazing opportunities.

#7841 - 10/25/19 12:37 PM Re: Urethral sounds [Re: AspX]

Enthusiast

I dunno. It kind of goes against everything I know about sounding technique. Nothing is to be "shoved." My hand guides the sound as gravity does most of the work. I am uncomfortable with how I could get a good feel from a shoe, even if the heel was thin and rounded.

Guess I play in my comfort zone and don't leave it.

#7842 - 10/25/19 01:09 PM Re: Urethral sounds [Re: Domina M]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I completely agree with you here. Doing "crazy things" can be a great hit if they work, but in the case of penile inserts, things can go really wrong when you venture beyond the norm.

Plus I don't see how something organic like a flower stem could ever be sanitized and safe. Obviously Asp's dick didn't fall off, but like you, I would never take that chance.

Regarding the video, at least one of them is out there. Someone sent it to me a few years ago. And there tons of picks with stilettos inserted. As you say, talking guys out of stupid stuff is a large part of what we do.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#7845 - 10/25/19 03:57 PM Re: Urethral sounds [Re: AspX]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

Asp,

Sounds like a sounding session gone bad. While I have had discomfort while pissing for a few days after a sounding session, I have never experienced bleeding. Anytime blood is involved, their is an obvious elevated risk of infection in that area, and I cant imagine a worse place to develop one.

Perhaps I've just been lucky, but the Dommes I have experienced playing with sounds have been pretty gentle and let the weight of the sound do all the work, sliding the sound up almost out of the cock and then slowly guiding it back down.

Blood flowing from inside my dick.....definitely a hard limit.

#7847 - 10/25/19 05:37 PM Re: Urethral sounds [Re: AspX]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
Originally Posted By AspX
However, it is always uncomfortable to piss for a certain amount of time afterwards.. but to put thst into perspective, being uncomfortable from session activities also occurs in relation to other activities like corporal and trampling.

For me, with corporal and trampling it's a bit different, you know where that discomfort is likely coming from and that there's nothing to worry about.
For example, after corporal, sitting might be slightly painful, but I know it's not like my ass is destroyed or anything.
But with sounding you don't really have a way to check. If there's a cut, you can't really disinfect a cut in your urethra, and unless you go to the hospital you can't really know whether or not it's really bad until it's too late.

Sorry, I don't mean to be all negative about a fetish/kink in a thread about enjoying that fetish/kink! I swear i'm not usually a curmudgeon when it comes to BDSM fetishes!

#7851 - 10/26/19 03:13 AM On the opposite end of the "Danger Spectrum" [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Enthusiast

I bought one of these "silicone sounds" a few years ago and absolutely love it.

https://www.mr-s-leather.com/silicone-sound-4-sizes

Technique and safety wise it is much more forgiving than a catheter or metal sound. There is very little chance of scratching/damage. While it does not have the "Holy f*ck! There is a rod sticking out of my dick!" factor, I have a lot of positive feed back on the sensation and when removing it, it stretches and looks even longer--so you have that image.

I sanitise it with pretty harsh hospital chemicals and then lightly boiling water to remove said chemicals. I thought it would fall apart after a few uses, but is still going.

#7865 - 10/26/19 01:59 PM Re: On the opposite end of the "Danger Spectrum" [Re: Domina M]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I had been wondering about those. Thanks for sharing.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
303 registered (Domina M, Cheyenne, ztrade, LAN, Swinburne, artiemus1, HenryB, Boucheron, palmer, Awillingstudent, Chi61, nysubjack, TheDriver, marstoy, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, tosser, WestAugust, Soapy, langerr, international, CelesteTaylor, Jeffmill999, broom, Protons1, Bruce88, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Felix, denali, furfan, ingridguerci94, midlet, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, painslut, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Aurianna, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32019 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Lady Bellatrix