In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#7792 - 10/24/19 04:27 AM Dominated By A Couple
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

I have a friend who's a gay male Master. Recently we've been doing double sessions together.

I've been having more fun watching him put my subs and slaves through their paces, than I've had in a longtime.

There's just something exciting about a submissive man serving a dominant man!

I especially enjoy listening while my boys beg their Master for activities which were once forced!

Have you served, or fantasized about serving a Dominant Couple?

#7796 - 10/24/19 06:12 AM Re: Dominated By A Couple [Re: MsRoseWoods]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
This one is a big no for me. I can't remember whether a particular thread was here or on Max but I remember someone posing a question asking if you had to do one, would you suck a guys dick or kiss his feet and the overwhelming answer was cocksucking... And I 100% agreed with that.

Both are on my limits list, but because I do have some Dommes who really like to push limits, I can see being put into some scenario by certain Dommes of mine where they might push me past my forced-bi limit... But, there is not a chance in hell of me kneeling to a guy (to be clear, I do buy into a pre-op TS who has had breast enhancement... So, I know she is really transitioning and not just crossdressing... As being a woman even if she can still had her dangly bits... But, even that is a limit for me).

#7797 - 10/24/19 06:53 AM Re: Dominated By A Couple [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Interesting question. I have to say the thought of being in a session with more than one Domme is pretty scary personally.

Putting that aside, I would say I might consider it as in this case with a gay male dominant. I think the scenario definitely has the potential to fuck with someone's mind. Now a straight male dominant, I couldnt do it. Thinking of kneeling at the feet of a straight guy doesn't appeal to me. No offense meant, I just couldnt do it.

#7798 - 10/24/19 08:16 AM Re: Dominated By A Couple [Re: MsRoseWoods]
alex Offline
Artisan

Loc: NYC
This isn't exactly what you're asking about, but a while back I heard a Dr. Sue podcast about extreme lifestyle cuckholding. It was weirdly disturbing. I was kind of upset for a while after I heard it.

She spoke with two guys. Each of them had gotten into a situation in which a bull had come into their lives and marriages, and sort of taken over. It seemed like the bulls were more interested in dominating and humiliating the men than in sleeping with the wives.

As I said above, it was upsetting to me, more so than just about anything else I had ever heard or read about people in the scene.

I'm deep enough into femdom that I've never really been into regular sex, and one of the things I had sometimes thought was that it might be possible to have a relationship with a woman who would go to someone else for sex. That was sort of the genesis of my interest in the kink.

I think that what it came down to for me, is that I have strong masochistic desires, but that the truth of what it means is sort of obscured by my positive feelings about and desire for women. What I mean is that wanting to be debased or used doesn't seem that bad in the context of a femdom scene or relationship. But in those cuckhold relationships, that mask was stripped away -- it was just this horrible stuff that was happening to those guys, who were stuck in it for odd psychological reasons.

It made me start thinking about my own desires for humiliation in different ways -- I tried to think about what it would look like if it was stripped of the fantasy element, or the beauty and appeal of a woman, etc.

All of which is a long way to go in order to say that I couldn't do it, and that it would be among my hardest limits.

#7799 - 10/24/19 09:15 AM Re: Dominated By A Couple [Re: alex]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

That is really interesting. When I have a minute, I'm going to try to find the podcast. I've never been into cuckolding as a participant. But, I've had several friends who are and, have a fairly large cuckolding website. What I've noticed is that is usually the man's fantasy more so than the woman's. Not always but a significant part of the time. I've seen people have a lot of fun with this. It has seemed to be healthy experience, with the exception of when the woman is reluctant and, has regrets. When it comes to video sales, the men buying the videos want to see the cuck humiliated by the other male. I've no idea why people enjoy this but, it seems to be something they enjoy fantasizing about and, in some cases actually doing. I haven't seen men being emotionally harmed by this. It actually seems to take a lot of self esteem and, healthy self imagine for a man to enjoy this type of humiliation. But, this is only from my little corner of the world. I'm very curious about the podcast now. Thanks for posting that.

I hope this wasn't too off topic...but, it does relate to being dominated by a couple...just in a more emotional and, sexual way.

#7800 - 10/24/19 09:40 AM Re: Dominated By A Couple [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Swordfish Online   content
Regular

Loc: California
Easy no for me, and definitely hard limit. It's more in the class of hard limits that I don't even sometimes secretly fantasize about (e.g., piercing, scrotal inflation), rather than hard limits I kinda sorta "get" and may even fantasize about but just won't do (e.g., tattooing)

#7809 - 10/24/19 12:49 PM Re: Dominated By A Couple [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Mistressnumber1 Offline

Occasional

The cuckolding lifestyle has always been prominent in my personal life. I have always believed that a beta male must accept his role as a punk. My pleasure, and that of the alpha male is the beta's primary responsibility. Chastity and sexual servitude are his only reward.

#7811 - 10/24/19 01:25 PM Re: Dominated By A Couple [Re: Kneel4Her]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I am not sure if folks on her know you are female. That puts your post in a different context - well sort of. Given your sexual orientation, a straight male would not be desirable for you. I get it - but that would be an interesting topic all of its own.

I suppose having a straight male participate in your session would be similar to having a gay or bi male participate in a man's session. Let's twist our heads around all that.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#7812 - 10/24/19 01:29 PM Re: Dominated By A Couple [Re: alex]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Cuckolding is much like financial domination in that it must be done ethically. Most couples can't pull it off in the long run without serious relationship issues. As I recall, you have your own issues with findom too.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#7815 - 10/24/19 02:12 PM Re: Dominated By A Couple [Re: Mistressnumber1]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Mistressnumber1
The cuckolding lifestyle has always been prominent in my personal life. I have always believed that a beta male must accept his role as a punk. My pleasure, and that of the alpha male is the beta's primary responsibility. Chastity and sexual servitude are his only reward.

I have to ask whether you are segregating the "beta male" from subs in general or do you regard the two as the same thing?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (Lady Velvet Steel, Soapy, ChicagoSlicker, CelesteTaylor, Chi61, buffalo, langerr, Mistress Ayn, Cheyenne, furfan, Domina M, mass, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, palmer, international, TheDriver, DominaAdmin, cbtlover, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, nysubjack, cbot, jadreg13, EvedLeNashim, Browniepoints95, Protons1, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, WestAugust, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31048 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress  Lexine