by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#7871 - 10/27/19 06:40 AM Re: Urethral sounds [Re: AssSniffer1999]
Slv4u Online   content
Occasional

Loc: Germany
Originally Posted By AssSniffer1999
Man, just the visual image of sounding freaks me out.
[...] I think this is one of the few things I can safely say will never leave my hard limits list, if only because visualizing it alone is enough to make me feel faint!

I was sounded at my very second session... didn't think of this during the pre session talk. i only gave her admission for trying some electric. And laying spread eagled and cuffed on the bondage table, i was in no position to negotiate... and it was just ok. No big thing, just some curious feelings and a strange vision seeing her penetrate my 'hole'. So, it's not a limit, but not an preferred action in sessions. Later, i experienced this in combination with current - that's a totally different story...

#7872 - 10/27/19 07:39 AM Re: Urethral sounds [Re: Mistress Ayn]
BigChasteT Offline

My Mistress and I have a metal sounding set but we’ve never used it. I think there is a fear of injury on her part. Me being the dumb male, I’m less concerned and would be willing to try it. I do think it is quite the mindfuck to see metal going in and out of the penis. Cumming from that would be humiliating to me. But I do like the CBT and torture aspects of the activity. Of course I’ve fantasized about having cock and scrotum nailed to boards before - so sounding is a step down from that.

#7901 - 10/28/19 04:04 PM Re: Urethral sounds [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Smiley Online   content
Occasional

Sounding is probably one of my favorite activities besides anal play and medical. I enjoy feeling the sensation of the sound sliding down. The only aspect of sounding that I don't really enjoy is e-stimulation. It is probably due to the fact the first time the e-stim seemed to be bouncing the shock and not being consistent. I recall that one minute I would feel it mildly then the next time it would hit me hard enough to the point I would have to grimace in pain. It remained so inconsistent even though the wave that was selected was more of a constant repetitive type. One pro-domme I am currently seeing has used various things including a tuning fork while doing sounding. I honestly enjoy watching bigger sounds being inserted gradually. When I think I couldn't take a larger one, I soon discover that "yup that one fits too". I've often had some residual discomfort but thats usually caused by the depth of the insertion.

#7917 - 10/29/19 07:07 AM Re: Urethral sounds [Re: Mistress Ayn]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

I played with a German sub last year who enjoyed giant sounds. I was amazed at the cigar sized sounds he easily swallowed up. He also relished exotic lubricants. His favorites were Vicks vapor rub, and El Yucateco Habanero Xxxtra Hot Sauce.

Any experiences with giant sounds, or exotic lubricants?

#7927 - 10/29/19 01:50 PM Re: Urethral sounds [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
Feels great and I have actually graduated to taking a pinky.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Shout Box

Who's Online
308 registered (langerr, Mistress Tissa, international, painslut, Soapy, denali, DominaAdmin, schrads, CelesteTaylor, broom, cbtlover, Domina M, Cheyenne, Old_Timer_FL, zeta, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, Chi61, Dominions, Chuck123, tosser, furfan, Poester, Mistress UV, nysubjack, artiemus1, marstoy, TheDriver, The Thomas, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, EllaStrictland, palmer, Lady Paradise, HenryB, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, WestAugust, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32598 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

DTLA Dominas