Mistress Natasha Müller
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#7786 - 10/23/19 07:18 PM Urethral sounds
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I love sticking things in guys (and gals for that matter). One of the most daunting things a guy can see is a steel rod sticking out of the end of his cock. It's a sight I love to see and make happen but I can't imagine what it must feel like. I've been told:

It's like getting fucked from the inside.
It stings a bit.
It hurts.
It feels great and I think I am going to cum.
Sorry, Mistress. I came.
An orgasm after sounding is the best.

For those that have experienced this, how did it feel? Is it on your "yes" list or your "hard limits" list.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#7787 - 10/23/19 07:41 PM Re: Urethral sounds [Re: Mistress Ayn]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

Happy to share !

My reactions vary on the size of the sound, how deeply it is inserted, and whether or not the Domme has been kind enough to use any lubricant.

If no or little lube has been used, the sound does sting when it is first inserted. Once in, the sound does create a pleasant sensation as the Domme slides it up and down the uretha. Once stretched a bit, the sensation starts to lessen. I think that's why I love it when a Domme goes through an entire set of increasingly thicker sounds, recreating and increasing that sensation of discomfort followed by what I can only describe as jolts of erotic pleasure from the nerves in the uretha.

As for depth, deeper is better to a point. I like it deep and slow. When the sound slides down slowly, to depth that is just short of painfully uncomfortable, and then just as slowly withdrawn ALMOST out of the head of the cock, the feeling really is very pleasurable.

Wash, rinse repeat!

Although I have never been allowed to cum that way, I do believe that it would be possible to do so.

Thanks for asking a great question!

#7805 - 10/24/19 11:00 AM Re: Urethral sounds [Re: Mistress Ayn]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I get hot just thinking about this. I love being sounded and have had it many times including electrified and vibrating. It’s great combined with other things like nt, bondage, anal plugs, etc. I’d say it alway stings a bit and sometimes hurts a tiny bit but not bad. I love the visual of this , watching the Mistress work the sound in and out or just watching her drop it in and letting gravity do the work.

I’ll I also love the proximity of Mistress and sub during sounds play. I have a huge high heel and foot fetish and the hottest was when a Mistress had me on my back and placed a small low stool over my thighs and sat down on it with her feet right at my head and proceeded to do sound play. Looking up a her and looking at her heels and legs by my head just drove me insane.

#7808 - 10/24/19 12:48 PM Re: Urethral sounds [Re: nysubjack]

Veteran

Originally Posted By nysubjack

If no or little lube has been used, the sound does sting when it is first inserted.

I can't imagine no SteriLube being used. Yikes!

Originally Posted By nysubjack
Although I have never been allowed to cum that way, I do believe that it would be possible to do so.

I had been playing around with sounds for several years before it happened - accidentally I might add. Usually it's something that subs endure for Me. I really thought orgasaming with sounds was an urban legend but there I was, sliding the sound slowly up and down and all of a sudden - eruption. It shocked us both. Since then I have had it happen a number of times, but I think you are either one of those guys that can or you aren't. Of course adding stimulation like a vib will get it done, but purely from the sound is actually rare in My experience.

#7810 - 10/24/19 12:52 PM Re: Urethral sounds [Re: buffalo]

Veteran

That sounds like a hot session indeed. Pun intended.

#7817 - 10/24/19 04:34 PM Re: Urethral sounds [Re: Mistress Ayn]
slave boy jaime Online   content
Artisan

Thought i'd share since recently my experiences with urethral sounds have been at the hands of initiator of this thread - Mistress Ayn.

Initially it is the fear of someone putting something inside of your penis. Mistress Ayn made it more terrifying for me - showing me a ridiculously large sound - one that would never physically fit inside of me - and then blindfolding me. The fear level rose, yet Mistress Ayn would never harm a slave with more than s/he could physically take.

Yes, it is like how others have described - like being fucked inside your penis. There can be some discomfort but an expert Mistress and lube generally minimizes the hurt. It is not about pain, for this technique, but about the fear in giving up control and having Someone insert a metal bar into your penis.

i also found the after-effect of having to urinate, which can be a little painful, to be an excellent post-experience.

Safe and sane play can be a prelude to a fearful / satisfying session, one that i hope to repeat again and again.

#7818 - 10/24/19 04:54 PM Re: Urethral sounds [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
Man, just the visual image of sounding freaks me out. eek

This has always been a hard limit for me, though I have never tried it and therefore am admittedly ignorant to what it's like. Before this thread I thought that sounding was supposed to be extremely painful, I didn't know that it's just a little painful but somewhat pleasurable. Even knowing that though, I think this is one of the few things I can safely say will never leave my hard limits list, if only because visualizing it alone is enough to make me feel faint!

#7820 - 10/24/19 05:19 PM Re: Urethral sounds [Re: AssSniffer1999]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I am sure it was a hard limit for me at one time but I like edge play and pushing limits. I’m also submissive and open to most things so it fits me. It’s the violation aspect that really turns me on plus it’s still scary as she trys to go bigger. Unfortunately urethra is not very wide so won’t accept a sound beyond the narrowest few sizes

#7821 - 10/24/19 05:45 PM Re: Urethral sounds [Re: Mistress Ayn]
marstoy Online   content
Artisan

So far my experiences with sounding have been fun. I must admit it makes me nervous watching Mistress lube up that fat rod, knowing what she plans to do with it. Then she slowly works it into my urethra and it actually feels kind of neat. Sometimes she controls the insertion and others she just lets it drop down on its own.

I've never cum from sounding and until now didn't even think of it as a possibility. Ah, perhaps a challenge for future sessions.

One thing I have noticed is a bit of minor irritation the first pee I take after sounding. Fortunately Mistress is quite careful with sanitation so I've never ended up with infections or any lasting irritation.

#7822 - 10/24/19 05:55 PM Re: Urethral sounds [Re: marstoy]

Veteran

Abrading the urethra haddens even with lots of lube everything done correctly. That causes the burning most people have with the first one or two urinations. I also think this is why some people report that the first orgasm after feels so good. They like that mild discomfort associated with the orgasm and think it heightens the sensation.

You probably know, but for others reading this - if you don't have an orgasm after sounding, at least drinks lots of water to stimulate urination and flush the area out. It's always a good idea to push all that stuff we pushed in back out.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Chi61, TheDriver, langerr, Mistress UV, marstoy, Soapy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, porkster, Chuck123, DominaAdmin, Mistress Tissa, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27077 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Goddess Gia Peccato