by Domina M
04/24/24 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#5968 - 08/28/19 11:11 AM Tribute Etiquette
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I can’t speak for all Dommes but this is how I like to receive My tribute.

How to present your tribute:

Have it ready – counting out your tribute in front of Me is uncouth. Whether intended or not, I see it as a passive aggressive move to remind Me that you are paying and therefore in control. It’s not the best way to start your session.

Have it in a plain, unsealed envelope. Even if you have been seeing Me for years, I may count the tribute in private before we start. Especially if it’s a double or the tribute deviates from our norm. I prefer not to have to rip the envelope open to do this check.

Don’t write anything on the envelope. I would prefer not to have a bunch of envelopes with “Mistress Ayn” floating around out there – either in your pocket or the trash. We all know who it is for.

Just lay it down within eyesight upon entry. Don’t hand it to Me. Most of Us were taught not to touch the tribute. It’s a legal thing and I don’t know if it holds water or not, but I have always done it this way and it just feels better to Me. Somehow it’s less transactional and starts everything off right.

If in doubt, ask. It is your first live interaction with a Mistress, so get it right and start things off positively.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#7710 - 10/20/19 06:17 PM Re: Tribute Etiquette [Re: Mistress Ayn]
carter01 Offline

Loc: Europe
I better understand why most of the dominatrixes I meet seem to be reluctant when I hand the tribute to them at the beginning of the session, which I found very strange before.
Sting operations are totally prohibited in my country but, of course, they aren't supposed to know the law of each country they visit.

In regards to the tribute, I have always wondered about this: do you prefer small-denomination notes (20 or less) or larger-denomination notes (50 or more)?
This may seem like a tiny detail but makes a significant difference with tributes of 300-400, and even more for the dominatrix who may get several tributes like this during a limited period of time. I mainly meet traveling dominatrixes and I always thought it was safer for them to carry small-denomination notes because they may dispose of them more discreetly and justify their presence more easily if asked (by customs officers for example). On the other hand, larger-denomination notes are obviously easier to carry, to stock and to count.
I do not know what others subs are doing?

#7711 - 10/20/19 08:58 PM Re: Tribute Etiquette [Re: carter01]

Veteran

Hello carter. What country are you from? I wish more people would add the location information to their profile. Without this clue in your question I would have assumed you were from the States.

Good question about denominations. I prefer big bills - especially when traveling. In the States our biggest bill is $100. Carrying around a brick of 20s is a pain ;-) - and sometimes that happens - when everyone comes with 20s. Ugh. If were were talking about Euros that's a different animal and would probably want mid sized notes, again $100.

#7714 - 10/21/19 02:11 AM Re: Tribute Etiquette [Re: Mistress Ayn]
carter01 Offline

Loc: Europe
Hello Mistress Ayn, I'm from France. I deliberately didn't specify the currency because the exchange rate isn't so important between euros, US dollars and pounds sterling (50€ = $55 = £43) therefore I assume that this question remains the same in the 3 areas, but yes I was asking myself that question about euros.
Anyway, thank you for your quick reply.

#7740 - 10/22/19 02:11 AM Re: Tribute Etiquette [Re: carter01]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Originally Posted By carter01
I better understand why most of the dominatrixes I meet seem to be reluctant when I hand the tribute to them at the beginning of the session, which I found very strange before.

The legal aspect is part of it from the US, but also I find it tacky. By the time you are in my dungeon I should hope we have a level of trust, and it is also nice not to focus on the monetary part. Also, there have been some cases when someone arrives and I can see that it is really not going to work out. (I promise I am not speaking in code and will not liberate my taboos when you arrive.) It is all the easier to shake hands and part ways. I have no desire to scrape a tribute in exchange of ruining everyone's day.

The denomination is the least of my worries. I will laugh at you if you pay in crumpled 5's and coins or a 500 can be problematic, but these are not real problems.

#7757 - 10/22/19 08:11 PM Re: Tribute Etiquette [Re: Domina M]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Domina M
I will laugh at you if you pay in crumpled 5's and coins

Only a serious maso would pay in coins because just about any Domme worth seeing would definitely use them against you in an incredibly painful way (I am thinking anything from very heavy nipple/ball weights to subbie target practice with a homemade slingshot at the very least).

#7764 - 10/23/19 01:15 AM Re: Tribute Etiquette [Re: AspX]

Enthusiast

Put the coins over your eyes so you can't see who is torturing you?

I DO have a fantasy of only seeing those who can pay me in Krugerrands and making my own pile of gold, Dragon Hoard style. . . But that being a bit far fetched, I am fine with whatever pays the bills to keep the dungeon lights on.

#7770 - 10/23/19 03:38 AM Re: Tribute Etiquette [Re: Domina M]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Mmmm... My new fantasy session now includes placing a bag with 10 grams of gold onto the table as I enter, being ordered to strip as you as you seductively move around the dungeon in your tight corset, high heeled pumps and knee length latex pencil skirt to get out your jewelry scale and weights before being tied up and made to watch you testing and measuring the gold to insure the payment is correct, with my balls literally on the line.

#7771 - 10/23/19 05:49 AM Re: Tribute Etiquette [Re: AspX]

Enthusiast

Hahaha. Now we are talking!

#7777 - 10/23/19 11:09 AM Re: Tribute Etiquette [Re: Domina M]

Veteran

Now you have given me a new fantasy!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Mistress Ayn 
Shout Box

Who's Online
305 registered (Mistress Tissa, cbtlover, Domina M, nysubjack, HenryB, broom, Cheyenne, CelesteTaylor, international, Chi61, marstoy, SeekingAdventure, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, palmer, WestAugust, langerr, domtsub, TheDriver, Boucheron, Robert1218, denali, Chuck123, tosser, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32266 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Isadora