by Domina M
04/24/24 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#7717 - 10/21/19 07:08 AM Time For An Enema?
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

I considered myself to be the Enema Queen of New England! I've been filling my subs to the limit for years. Not just in preparation for invasive anal play, but to satisfy my love of punishment Enemas. My subs are trained to hold their Enemas in a variety of ways. I employ both inflating plugs, and my all time favorite, a rubber harness that holds dongs of differing sizes firmly in place!

Over the years I've used everything from coffee to coca-cola, wine to hot soapy water.

After a recent session with one of my Enema boys. He mentioned that a well known Domme (now retired) gave him punishment Enemas consisting of vinegar and baking soda. He said the mixture caused extreme bloating, swelling, and unimaginable cramping.

It sounds like a "gas." laugh

No matter how much fun it would be. I'm somewhat worried about the safety of inflating my subs like a beach ball.

Anyone have any experience with vinegar and baking soda Enemas?

#7719 - 10/21/19 10:40 AM Re: Time For An Enema? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hello Ms. RoseWoods. I share your affinity for enemas - the deep invasion - the humiliation - all of it. I have never heard of a vinegar and baking soda enema but it doesn't sound safe. It sounds explosive! A quick internet search did reveal that it is a "thing" but I would think that the measurements would need to be very precise to keep it safe, much like a coffee enema.

I do love ice water enemas for super harsh punishment. Talk about cramps.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#7722 - 10/21/19 11:58 AM Re: Time For An Enema? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Hello Ms. RoseWoods. I share your affinity for enemas - the deep invasion - the humiliation - all of it. I have never heard of a vinegar and baking soda enema but it doesn't sound safe. It sounds explosive! A quick internet search did reveal that it is a "thing" but I would think that the measurements would need to be very precise to keep it safe, much like a coffee enema.

I do love ice water enemas for super harsh punishment. Talk about cramps.

Mistress Ayn, You're correct. As this video illustrates, the amount of vinegar added to the baking soda solution would have to be a known factor. laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_oppobHFzo

#7723 - 10/21/19 01:20 PM Re: Time For An Enema? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Bruce88 Online   content

Loc: Boston, MA
Ice water??? You are so deviously cruel!!!

#7730 - 10/21/19 04:26 PM Re: Time For An Enema? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Heh... I ordered my sub to do one of those about a month and a half ago... She is a huge painslut and loves enemas so I thought it was a good fit, and I was right as she truly got off on it while differing in a pretty extreme way.

#7731 - 10/21/19 04:32 PM Re: Time For An Enema? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Ms Rose,

Although having enemas admitted to me are a hard limit for me because of my stomach, I have actually had a couple of Dommes use much smaller enemas as a way to do forced intox since the alcohol enters the bloodstream much faster that way (which can also be dangerous if you do too much... And why I have also put that on my limits list). I was wondering if you ever went there with your punishment enemas... Essentially doing two different edge plays at the same time?

#7734 - 10/21/19 05:29 PM Re: Time For An Enema? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I always try to clean out at home before a session because I like strapon and sometimes a Domme will administer an enema if I am not sufficiently clean. The enema itself has never been a turn on for me but if a Domme is into enema play or enjoys giving me one then I am happy to play this way because I like the power exchange of allowing her freedom to do what she likes. But otherwise for me enemas are a necessary time waster in session in order to be clean for strapon. You do make it sound fun though. If I played with you I’d definitely do it to make you happy and most likely enjoy it.

Shout Box

Who's Online
306 registered (Soapy, CelesteTaylor, painslut, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Chuck123, HenryB, Domina M, Cheyenne, WestAugust, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, international, cbtlover, DominaAdmin, tosser, Lady Bellatrix, TheDriver, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, Chi61, langerr, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, broom, marstoy, SeekingAdventure, Old_Timer_FL, palmer, domtsub, Robert1218, denali, Bruce88, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32385 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Isadora