by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#7744 - 10/22/19 10:16 AM Re: An appeal [Re: Swordfish]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
Originally Posted By Swordfish

Your profile probably has Topic Display Mode set to Threaded, which gives you a tree of individual posts that you have to click on. You want it to display in Flat Mode, which is just one big display of all responses in a thread. On my computer (not sure if it will work the same on a phone):

1. Click on the My Stuff link along the top band
2. Click on Edit Preferences
3. Topic Display Mode is the fifth one down. Change it to Flat Mode
4. ???
5. Profit

laugh

You're the fucking best, thanks!

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#7745 - 10/22/19 11:42 AM Re: An appeal [Re: Mistress Ayn]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Loc: NJ, USA
Good idea

#7748 - 10/22/19 12:56 PM Re: An appeal [Re: AspX]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Oh, my bad Asp, I assumed since your topic was " Where is Mistress Ayn" and then you said... what was that again...

Originally Posted By AspX
Y'know... Ya let a Domme run off to one little DomCon and Boom!!! She forgets all about us...

Tsk Tsk... Someone needs to be punished for this behavior

I figured you were saying Mistress Ayn should be punished. But someone would have to be really brave or likes living on the edge to say such a thing. :-)

#7752 - 10/22/19 03:50 PM Re: An appeal [Re: Kneel4Her]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Don't let him fool you. I was exactly the person he was talking about and he WILL be punished when I visit his area in a couple of weeks. Of course, that's probably what he wants. mad

That one is always putting his foot in his mouth. He actually called Me "young Lady" in his last email. Obviously a glutton for punishment.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#7755 - 10/22/19 07:39 PM Re: An appeal [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Don't let him fool you. I was exactly the person he was talking about

Actually.. being 100% truthful here.. no it wasn't. I would have said "You should really be punished for this" rather than "someone". Although, whether anyone believes me or not, I already know the someone in this scenario WILL be me.. Per usual..

As for the other, You know I think of You as a lady of ultimate class and that I think You are young rather than old so the term just fits (ok.. so on this one I am way out on a ledge but I seriously thought She would turn the someone comment back on me rather than it being about Her).

As an aside though.. can you imagine how much of a smartass I would be if I was a SAM rather than the SAW that I am? laugh

#7785 - 10/23/19 06:32 PM Re: An appeal [Re: AspX]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Originally Posted By AspX

As an aside though.. can you imagine how much of a smartass I would be if I was a SAM rather than the SAW that I am? laugh

Ok, educate me here please. I don't know all the acronyms and I tried finding SAM and SAW, but no luck. What do they stand for?

#7788 - 10/23/19 09:18 PM Re: An appeal [Re: Kneel4Her]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Kneel4Her
Ok, educate me here please. I don't know all the acronyms and I tried finding SAM and SAW, but no luck. What do they stand for?

SAM stands for "Smart-Ass Masochist" and is sometimes used as a very deragatory term for when a sub tries to top from the bottom by being disrespectful in order to get a Dominant to punish them or punish them much harder.

On the other hand, the same term can be used in an affectionate way for a sub who acts out in a very playful and bratty way, as part of an established dynamic, to taunt and tease their Dominant... Which again, drives the Dominant to want to really torture them and make them pay but with a sadistic smile on their face. In certain subbie communities they actually celebrate, encourage and laugh about this behavior. If you have a FetLife account, take a look at this group and you will totally understand this context.

As for "SAW", that means "Smart-Ass Wimp” amd isn't really a general term. The story behind that is that years ago I had a Domme who was as a complete hardass with subs and was known for being EXTREMELY sadistic but we really bonded and she loved my sense of humor. So, on Twitter we would banter as I would go out of my way to taunt her in a lovingly disrespectful way and she would then threaten me with the most insane punishments... Which I would dismiss by saying as long as I was good for the last 72 hours before we met, she would never even remember I had ever been bad.

It was pretty extreme SAM behavior except I hate pain and am pretty wimpy in what I can take. So, we coined the term SAW to refer to my behavior. TBH, Mistrix loved how extreme I would get because she just loved intensity and it got her creative juices flowing. I would go to the point that her friends, subs and other Dommes would message her all pissed off, asking why she would allow one of her subs to publicly disrespect her like that (You may think the playful joking around I do with Mistress Ayn is similar, but it really doesn't compare to how I acted with Mistrix... And Mustress Ayn would never put up with me if I acted that way towards Her, so of course I never will... But, as I mentioned elsewhere, each relationship and how I act within it is a unique thing). Basically, Mistrix's reaction was to tell them to fuck off and that it was between the two of us.

Hope that helps from both a simple definition and context perspectives.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
319 registered (MsRoseWoods, Soapy, Poester, ilyaserdyukov, midlet, billw, HellionCobRoller, nysubjack, Chi61, Domina M, spiderone23, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, CelesteTaylor, The Thomas, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, Mistress UV, WestAugust, langerr, buffalo, TheDriver, Dominions, Old_Timer_FL, denali, Cheyenne, international, Chuck123, AaronGrant, sfotk1, tosser, furfan, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, marstoy, broom, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, Ms_Gia_Peccato, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Stern Miss Lea, palmer, Mistress Tissa, Domthissub, zrfwd, Eva Lordes, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, cbtlover, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, Bruce88, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33242 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Atlanta Dungeon