by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#7758 - 10/22/19 08:34 PM Re: My Failure [Re: AspX]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Originally Posted By AspX

Although, you will probably get a kick out of the story of how I tried not to say Ayn's name in our first session. We had been talking on this board for at least a year and in my head I had always pronounced it like it rhymed with "pain" rather than "mine" when reading or responding to her. I was scared shitless of saying it wrong in her presence once I figured out I was wrong, and I was right to think that because I actually did... but I also said it so low that she didn't catch it.

That is so funny you said that because I was mispronouncing her name in my head as well. I was thinking a funky spelling of "Ann". Then ( thank god!!) I stumbled upon her blog post about how to correctly pronounce her name. I was terrified of saying it wrong.The day I was going to see her for the first time i kept saying to myself Ayn, rhymes with mine, don't screw it up.

Great post btw. That was fun to read. Especially about how there should have been a question in there, but you were too nervous to care about anyone else's shit. laugh

#7760 - 10/22/19 09:05 PM Re: My Failure [Re: Kneel4Her]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Kneel4Her
I was thinking a funky spelling of "Ann". Then ( thank god!!) I stumbled upon her blog post about how to correctly pronounce her name. I was terrified of saying it wrong.The day I was going to see her for the first time i kept saying to myself Ayn, rhymes with mine, don't screw it up.

Actually, I was the same way with "Ann" at first, then I came across the blog post and somehow things got transposed in my head so I got it REALLY twisted. I actually didn't realize I had it wrong until we spoke on the phone as part of setting up that session... And, yes, I was doing the same thing for days beforehand, but I still screwed it up... TWICE!!!

You also have to realize that I flew to a city I had never been to (Baltimore) then drove to outside of DC (where I had only been to once back in 1991) and took a train to be somewhere in the neighborhood of her hotel before having to find it. I was just a big 'ole mess and She, of course, was freaking perfect.

My literal reaction when meeting Her for the first time was that She was the classiest Domme I had ever met and the epitome of what I always pictured a Domme to be when I was growing up (keeping in mind that I was already very experienced and had personally served multiple Dommes as people, rather than just Pro/client, for years.. so I had come to expect them to be more raucous and rocker-girl like than the epitome of class that Mistress Ayn is).

You are so lucky, and smart, to have chosen her for your first experiences... And I am just lucky that she even puts up with me.

#7888 - 10/28/19 06:44 AM Re: My Failure [Re: AspX]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
One of the things I actually am proud of is how much in control of my ejaculations I am. I have written about having "a battle" with different Dommes during a session where their entire goal is to get me to fail and orgasm without permission

Being competitive by nature, I can understand how it would be disappointing to fail. But given their sole intent was to make you orgasm and you didn't, that's impressive.

At other times, I have been ordered to edge multiple times a day for weeks on end while watching videos and even with a Domme in the room without failing.

Multiple times a day for weeks on end?? shocked I have had difficulty (so far) once a day just for a few days before a session. Being frustrated for that long and watching videos sounds like a recipe for disaster. Is edging for weeks on end something you built up to? No pun intended.

#7892 - 10/28/19 10:44 AM Re: My Failure [Re: Kneel4Her]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Kneel4Her
Is edging for weeks on end something you built up to? No pun intended.

Not sure actually.,. It all started because of a coordinated thing between Mistress Ultra Violet and Mistress Ayn, who I came to Atlanta to see on consecutive days. I gave them control of me from the time the first session started to after the 2nd session ended, so Mistress UV locked me in a chastity device during our session and sent me home wearing it figuring Mistress Ayn would take it off at some point during our session.

Well, the problem is that one of my balls is extremely small and therefore I slip out of chastity devices in an agonizingly painful way. Usually this takes a couple of days, but unfortunately not this time. The drive back to my hotel that night was actually pretty dangerous because I was seeing stars as it came off that ball during the drive and it was another excruciating 6-8 hours of trying to sleep without moving as my full size ball slowly worked its way through the small opening between the ring and the cage itself (which then fell off).

So, in the morning I contacted both of them and told them what happened and that I was out of the cage. So, Mistress Ayn ordered me to go to her website and edge to her videos on an hourly basis until I was to visit later in the day, which I did and I believe I posted about it on Twitter (which she really liked).

So, before the next time we got together, Mistress Ayn had me do it on a daily basis and again I recounted everything on Twitter... Then she extended it to be twice a day until I was to see Mistress UV and Goddess Samantha at DomCon NOLA some 10-12 days later (sometimes including forcing me to wear a hush plug that either she or Goddess Samantha tortured me with while forcing me to edge or randomly ordering me to do things through Twitter so everyone could keep up with what was happening) ... Then they all extended it into the next week until I was forced to beg and convince each of them individually to allow me to release.

So, yea, I guess there was some ramp up to it but it was a very organic thing rather than training. Mistress Ayn has made this kind of torture sonewhat of a ritual before/after our visits, so I am kind of expecting to be starting it again really soon as she is heading to Detroit next week.

Gonna be even worse because I haven't orgasmed since Wednesday and am currently under others not to cum before Friday (so her start may be before I actually am allowed to cum again), plus I am off to Vegas to see my Vegas Domme for a week after Mistress Ayn leaves town so there is a distinct possibility that it could be 3 1/2 to 4 weeks of unlocked chastity for me with heavy edging in the middle of all of that.

Geez.. I really wish I cheated on stuff like this....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
313 registered (buffalo, Cheyenne, nysubjack, Poester, Eva Lordes, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Domina M, Soapy, Stern Miss Lea, 2Balls1Cock, Old_Timer_FL, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, langerr, TheDriver, CelesteTaylor, Mistress Tissa, international, The Thomas, marstoy, painslut, HenryB, gfred1, palmer, broom, Chi61, mbilbo, HellionCobRoller, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, tosser, cbtlover, Dominions, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32934 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Goddess Gia Peccato