Atlanta Dungeon
New Lobby Posts
Psychedelics and bdsm
by palmer
Yesterday at 10:10 PM
X POST?
by LAN
Yesterday at 08:30 PM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
Yesterday at 06:56 PM
Stables
by Soapy
Yesterday at 12:08 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
Yesterday at 06:58 AM
Deposit Lost from famous domme
by Domina M
Yesterday at 02:24 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/20/24 03:03 PM
Houston - we have a problem
by TheDriver
04/19/24 06:32 AM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#7548 - 10/14/19 05:39 AM Re: 24/7 Domina Fantasy [Re: carter01]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Interesting dichotomy there. I hear what you are saying, but it seems to contradict each other. You want a fully rounded woman to dominate you, but you don't want to know that much about her life? Well fair enough.

I think the other part (other hand) only becomes problematic when I am perceived as a "Holly Golightly" seemingly existing solely on men's suffering and champagne. No I cannot drop everything to go some fetish weekend and get paid in "Fun." I have obligations. And if someone keeps pestering I will have to be direct.

But other than that I do keep my personal life private. Or try to anyway.

#7549 - 10/14/19 05:40 AM Re: 24/7 Domina Fantasy [Re: AspX]

Enthusiast

Seems like you make out better in the long run for it, though!

#7551 - 10/14/19 05:56 AM Re: 24/7 Domina Fantasy [Re: Domina M]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I absolutely do... I have no idea how I have gotten so lucky, and trusted, to be an actual part of these amazing women's lives when we get together (especially since I don't actually share my own), but my life is a hell of a lot better for it than if seeing a Domme was only about what happens in my pants (or frilly panties, as is sometimes the case).

#7552 - 10/14/19 06:55 AM Re: 24/7 Domina Fantasy [Re: AspX]

Enthusiast

Originally Posted By AspX
(or frilly panties, as is sometimes the case).

grin

#7562 - 10/14/19 01:43 PM Re: 24/7 Domina Fantasy [Re: Domina M]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

I have gotten a glimpse behind the curtain with two ProDommes. These opportunities, privileges actually, only occurred after multiple sessions with both Dommes.

Once a bond of mutual trust was established. I was very open in chatting with them before and after sessions. These conversations involved simple everyday things, life as everyone deals with it. Topics included conversations about vacations, sports teams etc. Both of the Dommes were genuinely interested in my opinions and in the general details of my life. They also shared some aspects of their own vanilla lives. General details like were they were born, where they've lived and health tips (Both were very health conscious, a trait I find common among Dommes). Simple every day things like that. Also, both of them were extremely complimentary of their mentors who had helped them get started as ProDommes.

I got to spend some outside social time with both of them, one in particular because I sessioned with her while she was traveling. She would frequently accept my invitation for lunch or dinner and the conversation during those events was very vanilla, usually about food and restaurants they had experienced. However, at time she would share the challenges and difficulties that a Domme experiences when traveling.

Both Ladies were very generous in their time with me in this regard and I was very grateful that they were able to enjoy my company outside of a professional setting experience. Made me appreciate them even more because I got to peak behind that professional curtain and see two classy, funny, and very smart Ladies in a different and enjoyable way.

#7585 - 10/15/19 12:55 AM Re: 24/7 Domina Fantasy [Re: nysubjack]

Enthusiast

That sounds amazing! Lucky boy.

#7685 - 10/18/19 07:39 AM Re: 24/7 Domina Fantasy [Re: Domina M]
billy1984 Offline

i think Dominas who lead 'normal' lives have much more to bring to the table in sessions. in general, they control, to an above-average degree, the people in their everyday life. from this, they tend to have anecdotes about their interactions with weak-willed men that i find very arousing.

#7700 - 10/19/19 08:48 AM Re: 24/7 Domina Fantasy [Re: Domina M]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

I never believed anyone was in character 24/7.

I've gotten to know a few prodommes as humans.

Many have been interesting people.

Many have been very good company, though I've run into a number of people with short tempers. Due to my upbringing being around angry people is a hard "no" for me.

OTOH I've like the company of some of those humans so much my "24/7" fantasy would be to live close to enough to some of them to have them as close friends.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Cheyenne 
Shout Box

Who's Online
300 registered (cbtlover, Domina M, HenryB, Cheyenne, Bruce88, ztrade, Jogo, palmer, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, strangefruit, Lady Velvet Steel, TheDriver, Chi61, langerr, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, nysubjack, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, Soapy, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, Protons1, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, GulfCoastal, buffalo, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, ChicagoSlicker, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, cbot, bondagelover, midlet, furfan, HellionCobRoller, Moth to a Flame, broom, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, international, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, tosser, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, denali, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, WestAugust, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31710 Guests and 101 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Atlanta Dungeon